Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Table for Two

i was half way done with this before i went on vacation. for all Yunho fans.. sorry if this will hurt you in any way (hihihi)..comments are very much appreciated.


It is a usual Friday night in Seoul. Most people are out for the night, enjoying the time to meet up with friends, clubbing or just chilling after the typical rush of tiring work week.  Clubs are all packed and getting tables in restaurants will be a chore.  Even the most posh restaurants are full with reservation. Traffic is a nightmare. But none of these can dampen the spirit of this goddess in purple slip dress- Hwangbo.
Driving her car towards the valet parking, she just smiled even if she needs to wait on queue. After about 15 minutes, she was assisted and went on her way to the restaurant. When she reached the front door the maitre d ushered her promptly on a secluded table. He said that the other party was already there but just needed to attend to something and will be back in a jiffy. Hwangbo thanked the man as he assisted her in taking her seat.  She looked at the crowded place while enjoying the soothing music from the piano. She was startled when she felt a light tap on her bare shoulder.
“ Hye jungssi, what are you doing here?” the man asked.
“Yunho? She asked in surprise and laughed at his silly question. “Long time no see. Of course I’m here for dinner. I’m waiting for someone” she replied with a smile.
Still standing on her side, Yunho continued to conversed with her and gestured the waiter to leave them.
“I' am so surprise to see you here. Noona, you are so pretty tonight.  Is it a special night” the younger guy again inquired.
“ Hahaha.. Well, everyday’s special for me. You look good too." She answered. “ Are you on a date tonight?” Hwangbo added.
“It’s not a date. I’m just here to meet a producer but my manager is a little bit late. I guess I’ll have to talk to them first as we wait for Hyung.”
“  Ah. Ok.. Are they here already? Shouldn’t you be going on your table?”
“  Aish .. Noona. Are you shooing me away now?”  Yunho naughtily asked.
“Ani... I’m just worried that they might be waiting for you." She immediately replied while blushing.
“I’m just joking, Noona.  Your date’s not yet here? So I can just sit here for a…”
Yunho wasn’t able to finish his words when somebody spoke behind which startled both him and Hwangbo…
“No you can’t. “ Hyunjoong spoke full of conviction and with a deep scowl on his face.
Hwangbo smiled so sweetly at Hyunjoong. Yunho was taken a back and step aside. Hyunjoong immediately went to Hwangbo and give her a peck on the cheeks.
“This is a table for two Yunhossi, and we are about to have our dinner. Don't you have reservation?"  Hyunjoong explained still very serious.
“ I'm sorry Hyunjoongsi. I just saw Noona and chatted a little. I didn’t mean to intrude”.  Yunho humbly replied. “ Im going now”..
“It’s ok Yunho.. Have a nice evening..”he said as he bid Yunho goodbye.

Yunho was already and on his way to his table when he suddenly turned back to the couple’s table.
“ Ummm.. Noona, are you really seeing Hyun joong? I mean is this for real?" he stuttered. 
“ Aissshh.. Never mind.. Sorry Hyunjoong” Yunho just blurted out but then walk away immediately

 Hwangbo can’t help it so she laugh out loud but when she saw him leaving he called him back. Hyunjoong still remain stoned with what’s happening. Yunho went back to them head bow down.
“Yunhossi, for your peace of mind, let me just confirm all the rumors. Yes, Hyunjoong and I are in a relationship. Well to be exact for the past three years”.
“I actually heard about it Noona. I just need to confirm it myself.” he replied. Then he turned to Hyun joong and extended his hand.
“Congratulations Hyujoongssi... You’re one lucky guy.” and then bowed at the two and finally left.
As soon as Yunho left, Hyunjoong picked up Hwangbo’s hand from the table and spoke
“ Aishhh, Buin. I really cannot leave you alone. See, I was just gone for a while and someone already conversed with you.”
“ Shillang, is it my fault that they find me so beautiful?” she asked with a gleam on her eyes and laugh that contagious laugh.
“Well, I'm not blaming you at all. Just what like Yunhossi said, I’m a lucky guy to have you. I think I just need to be always on my toes to ward off those guys still hoping to claim you. This is a tough job, Buin.” Hyunjoong said while shaking his head.
“It’s your choice Shillang." Hwangbo replied full of pride.
“Of course I’ll always choose you Buin. You are so worth of all the headaches and anxiety. I'm even willing to trade all my sleeping hours just to ensure that you'll be mine always." He replied.
“My jealous Shillang. You know you don't need to do any of that. I am yours as you are mine. But just in case I’ll just kiss you and hug you if you get too tired Shillang." She replied sweetly.
“Good, Buin. Now, can you just give me one kiss so we can eat dinner in peace?” Hyun joong said naughtily.
“ Ahh..excited baby?  Not right now where there are a lot of people. I will later and that’s a promise.” She replied while holding Hyunjoongs hands.
“Okay buin. Should I anticipate a lot of aegyo too...”
“ Promise shillang. I’ll give in to your desires.” She said full of passion but with playfulness.
“ Let’s have dinner so we can get out of here” Hyun joong demands and the two just laughed and enjoyed the romantic dinner for two.

No comments: