Sunday, September 1, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Here's an update for everyone. Let me know what you think..

Chapter 17

Hwangbo woke up when she felt gentle kisses on her face. She opens her eyes and met Hyunjoong’s stare. She smiled back at him and he pulled her to his chest. She snuggled even more and wrapped her arms around his waist. Just then she noticed the light weight on her arms.  She suddenly sat up, forgetting that she’s not wearing anything and the blanket slipping off.

“Hyunjoong-ah, is this from you?” she asked.

Hyunjoong sat up too, scooted closer to her and began kissing her exposed shoulder.

“Where else should it come from? Unless you let somebody in last night without my knowledge? “Hyunjoong teased.

“Aissshh...you crazy! Anyway, this is very lovely Hyunjoong-ah. Thank you very much.” And she turned and gave him a gentle kiss.

It was supposed to be just a thank you kiss, but Hyunjoong has something else in mind. Just when Hyejung’s lips touched his, he deepens the kiss and pulled her back to bed with him. He lay on top of her and let his hands wander on her body.

“Hyunjoong-ah, it’s a bit late. Your mom and my mom might be looking for us.” Hyejung softly whispered to stop Hyunjoong.

“But, it’s your birthday. They will understand if you’ll wake up late.” He reasoned out as he continues showering her kisses.
Hyejung though enjoying this morning make out pushed him gently off her. She sat up again this time making sure that she had wrapped the blanket around her. Hyunjoong had no choice but to sit up too. He was pouting like a child having tantrum. When Hyejung turned to him, she just laughed and teasingly pinched his cheeks.

“We’ll continue this tonight, baby. For now let’s just spend some time with our mother’s alright? Hyejung coaxed. She wrapped her arms around him and then run her hands on his arms.

“Promise? No turning back?” Hyunjoong asked to which Hyejung nodded. Hyunjoong kissed her one more time before he climbed off the bed.

Hyejung squeaked as Hyunjoong paraded in his naked glory.

“Yah!Buin,you’re acting like you’ve never seen me like this. I don’t need to remind you of what happened earlier, right?” Hyunjoong teased.

Hyejung blushed and hid under the covers before answering “Take a shower now and meet me downstairs.”

Hyunjoong walked back towards her, dropped a kiss on her head sans the blanket and then left for his shower.

When Hyejung’s sure that he’s out, she then made a move to have a quick shower. It only took her ten minutes, minding the time since she wanted to have breakfast with their mothers. She put on a pale pink sundress and let her hair down. She decided to just wore skin toned sandals and then head down to the dining area.

She heard the gentle voices of her mom and Hyunjoong’s mother as she approached. She greeted them both and sat beside her mother.

“Good morning, Omma, Mrs.Kim.”

“Hyejung-ssi, please call me Omma, too. You’re already like a daughter to me.” Mrs. Kim gently ordered.

Hyejung shyly nodded.

“Where’s Hyunjoong, Jungie?” her mother asked.

“He’s in his room taking a shower when I called him before I went down.” She answered. The two elder women just exchanged a knowing look making Hyejung blushed. Just then Hyunjoong walked in and greeted everyone. He sat next to his mother and in front of Hyejung.

“Had a good night sleep, son?” Mrs.Kim asked.

“Of course, Omma.” Hyunjoong answered and then sneak a glance to Hwangbo.

“Hyunjoong-ssi, your Mom and I decided to leave tonight. Hyejung’s manager offered to pick us up.”  Hwangbo Jinri-Hyejung’s mom informed him.

“But Omma I thought you’ll stay here until tomorrow. We’ll all go home together.” Hyejung countered.

“Jungie, Yeong Mi ssi needs to go back to Ilsan and your father wants be back home soon. I didn’t tell him that I will stay with you because he might spoil our surprise on your birthday.”  Her mother replied.

“Just enjoy your weekend together. Hyunjoong might be busy again after this so just take advantage of it.” Yeong Mi- Hyunjoong’s mother affirmed.

“I will just send you back home, Omma.” Hyunjoong offered.

“It’s okay Hyunjoong-ssi. Don’t worry about your mother and me. We’ll be fine.” Jinri assured.

Hyunjoong just nodded and they continue chatting til they finished breakfast. Hyunjoong asked Butler Sol to ready the golf carts so they can explore the Choi Estate. Hyunjoong took one with her Mom and Hwangbo and her mother took one with Butler Sol driving for them. They tour the whole estate and their mothers were in awe at the property.  They decided to stop under the peach tree and enjoy the serenity of the place. Hyejung placed the mat and took out some packed sandwiches and sliced fruits.

“ Omma, here have some.” Hyejung offered sandwiches to her mother and Hyunjoong’s. The elders took it and they ate in silence. Hyunjoong offered them drinks and sat beside Hyejung.

“Hyunjoong-ah, I’m just curious.  Does the will of Choi Mirin require you to be together so you can have this estate?” Jinri asked.

“No, Om….”Hyunjoong paused and Jinri smiled at him.

“Call me, Omma Hyunjoong-ah.”

“No, Omma. It’s not a stipulated in his will. Hyejung and I are in a relationship because we love each other.” Hyunjoong answered sincerely.

“Well that’s nice to hear. I’m just worried that you two might just be forced to be together because of this property. Hearing it from you erased all my worries.” Jinri replied with a smile.

“Omma, don’t you trust me enough. I won’t go into any relationship just because of money.” Hyejung butt in.

“Of course I do trust you, Jungie. It’s just that I want to hear it from Hyunjoong. I only want the best for my baby girl.” Jinri countered.

“Hyejung-ah, Hyunjoong-ah, are you planning on getting married soon? “ Yeong Mi asked.
Hyunjoong turned to Hyejung and let her answer.

“Omma, our relationship is still new. Maybe it’s better if we just enjoy what we have now then plan on that later on.”

“Don’t worry, Omma. I won’t let her slip away this time. I know how much you wanted her to be your real daughter in law even when we were in We got Married.” And Hyunjoong draped an arm around Hyejung’s shoulder. Hyejung blushed and removed his arms on her. Jinri and Yeong Mi just laughed at the couple.

They decided to pick some fruits in the orchard so their mothers can bring it back home. Then lunch was served in the gazebo. They went back to the main house so the elders can prepare and took a nap. Hyunjoong and Hwangbo decided to take a swim and enjoy their time together. At around six o clock just when they started having early dinner, Hwangbo’s manager arrived to pick up their mother. They will just finish their meal and then leave for Seoul. Once done the couple send their mothers to the door Butler Sol trailing after with their bags.

Hyejung kissed her mother and bid goodbye before bashfully turning to Hyunjoong’s mom. Yeoung Mi chuckled and envelops her in a big hug.

“Take good care of my son. Have patience with him. He can be a handful at times but he’s a good man.” Yeong-Mi whispered.

“Yes, Omma-nim.” Hyejung replied with a smile.

Hyunjoong then said his goodbye to his mother. He then bowed to Hwangbo Jinri and was surprised when she tightly grasped his hand before saying.

“Hyunjoong-ah, I really would love to have a grandchild soon.”

“Omma!” Hyejung shrieked and looked at the blushing Hyunjoong.

The older women just laughed at the couple and then bid goodbye.

Hyunjoong asked Hwangbo to walk with him around the estate. It’s still a bit early and the weather is nice for wlaking. Hyejung agreed and just grabbed a light jacket and then they head out.

“Buin, hmmm...no I will call you Yeobo from now on.” Hyunjoong called Hyejung and took her hand. Hyejung just chuckled so Hyunjoong continues on what he is saying.

“Yeobo, are you happy?”

“Of course I’ am. You love me; our mothers already met and are okay with our relationship. We have this lovely estate and your career is doing great. I have everything I need.” Hyejung replied and snuggled closer. Hyunjoong dropped a kiss on her hair and retort.

“I’m very happy that you love me back. I was scared and jealous of Myungsoo. I know that it’s not gonna be easy for us when we let the people know about our relationship but I want you to trust in me.” Hyunjoong uttered.

“Hyunjoong-ah can we just keep this between us for the meantime? I mean can we not announce it yet? I love how we can still go out together although in secret. If we let them know, it’s going to be more difficult for us to meet.” Hyejung suggested.

“But, what will your family think about me? I know some of my fans will not understand but I want to be with you. I want them to know that you’re the woman that I love.” Hyunjoong refutes.

“My family will understand us. All I’m asking is for some time. We will announce it but let’s just enjoy this in secret first. Please, baby...” she pleaded.

Hyunjoong saw that Hyejung is adamant with her decision so he just gave her an unsure nod. She happily drops a kiss on his lips and snuggled even more.

“But Yeobo you need to promise me one thing. You will not entertain any other man. No Myungsoo, or any other guy.  ” Hyunjoong sternly said.

“Yes Jagiya. It’s just you for me.” Hyejung sweetly replied to pacify her boyfriend.

“Good. Now let’s head back. I’m ready to collect your promise this morning.” And she gently tugged her hand.

“Yah! It’s still early. It’s only nine Hyunjoong-ah.” Hyejung countered.

“The whole night is never enough for me when I’m with you, Yeobo.” Hyunjoong whispered on her ears. And before Hyejung can make a reply, he picked her up bridal style and didn’t stop until they reach the main house. And as what Hyunjoong said, the whole night seems to be so short for the two of them.

The next day, they just spend their time swimming and walking around. They left Choi Estate at around three in the afternoon and head straight to Hyejung’s apartment. When they arrived, Hyejung saw a parcel in her mailbox. She took it and they were already on her couch having tea when she remember to open it. Hyunjoong also got curious so he just waited patiently as she read the letter. His heart almost leaps out from his chest when Hyejung squealed.

“Yeobo, hey calm down. What is it?” Hyunjoong uttered in confusion.


“I got the scholarship, baby. I will go to a fashion school in Hong Kong!”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. So HB will leave HJ for HK? I'm seeing a sulky HJ after that hahaha.

Thanks for the update!^^


~iruburijima12~

Ss501 official said...

"we'll continue this tonight baby..."

aawwww!!! UBER KILIIIIIIGGG!!!! Thanks for this ate emz!! :)) iLoveyou BIGTIME!! pinasaya mo nnman ang purple heart ko! ^^

sparklingbebe said...

Kyaaaaa! This chapter is so fluffy, so fluffy, I'm gonna die! Haha. Gusto ko ung mga scenes with their mothers! Family bonding for the win! As for the scholarship, I think hnd nman sya magiging problema dhil maraming pambili ng ticket c HJ. Hehe.

Love,
Bebe

08shu16 said...

kilig overload~!!! ♥__________♥
i wonder what hj's omma thinks of hb unnie irl.. hahaha~ ♥

so happy for them finally being official♥ but kinda sad for myungsoo..his mom would be upset, she likes hb a lot..

thank you sa update ate~ ^o^v
love.♥.love

ellehcar817 said...

I want morning kisses too!!

ellehcar817 said...

Nakakakilig sya!!!

Anonymous said...

is HB leaving for HK?? hmmm..i knew this ain't gonna be that easy for the two..but still, you just made me squeal with too much happiness and kilig for our couple..thanks ate emz.. -meenoi-

Storm said...

Hi Emma,can I call you that. I am glad you updated somewhere over the rainbow..Chap.16 was awesome. This chapter is so romantic..Not to mention the mothers,they are all sweet. Wish they have nice ending..can't wait for your next update..

Anonymous said...

This chapter is just peaches and cream, really romantic, it's like, I don't want them to leave the estate, keke...and Hye Jung receiving the scholarship letter, aww, it's just gonna make Hyunjoong sad.

I heart you for the update :)
kiani

Anonymous said...

huli man daw at magaling nakapag comment pa din :P...late ko ng nabasa ito :( pero at least 2 ang nabasa ko agad :) kilig overload ako today sa dalawang ito :)

Thanks Ems....sana may update ulit ang SOTR soon :)

Ate Sue