Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Hello! here's another update..this might be a bit boring but hope you'll still appreciate.. leave some love, okay?

Chapter 18

Fashion school? You mean you’re going to stay in HongKong to study? Hyunjoong asked.

“I applied six months ago. I didn’t expect that they’ll consider me. It’s going to be just for a year.” Hyejung explained.

“But what will happen to us? Long distance relationship is hard.” Hyunjoong sighed.

“Look, Shillang, this is a big step for me. I’ve been really wanting to go back to school and this scholarship is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I know we can find a way to make things work out.” Hyejung reasoned out- her eyes pleading for his understanding.

Hyunjoong had no choice but to just take a sigh and nod. Though it’s hard for him to be apart from her, he cannot hinder her from fulfilling her dreams. All he can do is to support and understand her.

“When do you need to leave?” Hyunjoong asked as he drew Hyejung to his embrace.

“By next week. I need to see the school first and check my schedule so I can inform my management. I might need to take a leave from Muhan Girls.” Hyejung replied as she snuggled closer to him.

“I have to go on a photo shoot next week. I’m not sure if I can come with you. Can you reschedule so I can be with you when you check your school?” he asked.

“I’ll call the school tomorrow so we can book flight as soon as possible. “She replied.

“Why do you need to study abroad, Buin. I hope you just took one here so we’ll be together.” Hyunjoong asked again, sadness filling his heart.

“I wanted to try things out. It’s a good opportunity to learn the international market. Baby, are you not happy for me?” Hyejung tried to make him see her point.

“I’am, Yeobo. I’m happy that you’re going to have this chance. I’m just sad that we can’t be together just when we started our relationship.” Hyunjoong answered sincerely.

“It’s not easy for me too. I want to spend time with you. I love you baby. I’ll do everything to make our relationship work out. Believe me.” She replied earnestly.

“We’ll make this work out. I will not let distance come between us." And Hyunjoong kissed her passionately. When they parted, he stood up and helped her off the couch. He gathers her in his arms again and whispered.

“Can I stay for the night, Yeobo?”

Hyejung laced her arms on his neck and dropped a kiss on his lips. He took that as a cue so he picked her up- bridal style and head to her room.

Hyunjoong woke up to the incessant ringing of his phone. Afraid that Hyejung will be awake with the noise, he picked up his phone and tip toed out of the room.

“Yes, Hyung. I know. I’m in Hyejung’s place. Don’t worry I won’t be late.” He mumbled to the person on the other line.

He checked the time on his phone and saw that its quarter past six. He head back to the room to dress up before going back to his place. When he stepped in the room, Hyejung is already awake and sitting in the middle of the bed.

“You’re up early? You have to go somewhere?” she asked, her voice still husky from sleep.

Hyunjoong walked towards her and sat beside her. Hyejung scoot closer so he draped an arm on her shoulder and gave her a morning kiss.

“I have to attend filming for Star King. I’ll drop by at my place then head to the studio.” He informed her.

“Do you have time for breakfast? I can prepare something fast.” Hyejung asked as she stood up but Hyunjoong placated her.

“Its okay, Yeobo. I’ll grab something in the studio. Go back to sleep. I don’t know what time it’ll finish but 

I’ll come here as soon as were done.”  He then dressed up, dropped a quick kiss on her lips and bid goodbye.

It was already two in the afternoon when Hyunjoong got a call from Hwangbo. Good thing he was on break so he was able to answer her call.

“Yes, Yeobo? “He greeted.

“Hyunjoong-ah, I just called the school a while ago. They informed me that I need to go there as soon as possible. They’re actually expecting me to be there before the weekend.” she started with a sigh.

“That soon? When do you plan to leave?” he asked.

“Im planning to go there this Thursday then maybe I can go back by weekend here.” She advised.

“Ok. I’ll try to check if I can come with you. Just don’t book anything yet. I’ll be there after the shoot.” Hyunjoong replied.

“Okay. I’ll wait for you here. I‘ll just go buy some stuff for a while. Just text me when you’re on your way.

“Ok. See you later, Yeobo.” Then Hyunjoong hung up and continue with their filming.

Hyejung was setting the table for their dinner when she heard the bell ring. She rushed to welcome Hyunjoong and became worried when she saw his sad face.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Hyejung asked.

“Let’s just talk later.” Hyunjoong replied and forced a smile. He reached for her and wrapped Hyejung in his embrace.

They enjoyed the dinner Hyejung prepared and when they’re done, they head back to the living room. Hyejung prepared cut fruits for them to share. She sat beside Hyunjoong and reveled on his warmth as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Yeobo, manager Hyung advised me that I cannot leave on Thursday. We’re now in full swing of our promotion.” He explained.

“I see. Its okay, baby. I’ll be home soon anyway. I’ll just check my schedule and the accommodation then I’ll fly back. Don’t worry too much okay.”Hyejung assured him.

“Can you just book a flight early in the morning so I can send you to the airport?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Okay. Im gonna miss you, Hyunjoong-ah.” And she snuggled even more.

“I will miss you more. Don’t be mad if I’ll call you frequently. And I’ll pick you up when you come home.” He retorts and dropped a kiss on her hair. “Aisssh, you haven’t left yet but I’m already feeling sad.” He added.

“Will make things work, Hyunjoong-ah. Just believe in us. For now let’s just enjoy all the time we have before I leave.” Hyejung tried to cheer her boyfriend.

“I love you, Yeobo.” Hyunjoong quipped and pulled her up. He gave her a sleazy smile before tugging her hand and run towards her room.

Days passed by quickly. It’s now two in the morning of Thursday and the couple just arrived in the airport.

“Don’t come down with me anymore, Baby. It’s better to be safe. Some paparazzi might be lurking here so I’ll just go ahead, okay.” Hyejung uttered with sadness on her voice.

“Okay, Yeobo. Remember to call me as soon as you arrive.” Hyunjoong replied. He unclasped his seatbelt and reached for Hyejung. He hugged her tightly and gave her passionate kiss.

“Take care, Hyunjong-ah. Behave while I’m away. I love you” she teased.

“I love you, Yeobo. Don't worry I’m always well behaved. Remember Jagiya, don’t entertain boys there. Remember your lonely boy friend waiting back home.” He quipped.

Hyejung give him another kiss before going down his car. Hyunjoong watched her leave and only left when he can see her no more.

Hyejung arrived at around six am and then hail a taxi to the hotel. She arrived in Mandarin Oriental and checked-in in no time. She was busy trying to call Hyunjoong when a rushing man bumped into her.

“I’m sorry, miss...Hyejung-ssi!” the man exclaimed.


“Myungsoo-ssi!”

9 comments:

Simply MC said...

Myungsooooooo >_< what on earth are you doing there??? hmp.. lol.. okay, im the one who's jealous and mad.. hahahaah.. toinks

thanks sis ems for the sweet sweet update.. but a bit sad but i know they will find time for each other.. i know they will ^^ ..

God bless sis! kiss kiss ~~

08shu16 said...

a good thing that's bad... a bad thing that's good... :(
they just got together but then she has to leave.. with the distance and schedule things will really get difficult... :( but since they love each other and they want to make it work, things should be ok.. hahaha~
but omg, of all people, why does myungsoo have to be in hk? lol hj will not like it. hahaha~

thanks for the update ate~
♥ . ♥ . ♥

^.^v

sparklingbebe said...

ellehcar817 said...

Goodness! Pag-subok!

Anonymous said...

"don’t entertain boys there. Remember your lonely boyfriend waiting back home"
bakit ang cute maglambing ni HJ? hahaha...

ang aga naman test sa relasyon nila...dagdag pa ang pag eksena don ni Myungsoo...di bale, si HJ naman ang love eh.. walang LDR-LDR sa true jb love..hahah ^_^, thanks ate emz

--meenoi--

Atom Mommy said...

What myungsoo is doing over there? So wonder, I can feel so much love n care between both of them in this chapter .

And it's not boring at all. Yr blog keep me alive :D

Anonymous said...

I knew it! It won't be that smooth. hahaha =P Thanks for the fast update anyway! Hoping for more fics to come. 감사해요! - jumi ^_^

Storm said...

Myungsoo what is he doing there anyway..Will test for trust and everything.. Thanks for update.

Anonymous said...

omg...the jealous bf will flipout if he learns that myungsoo is also in hong kong...excited for the next chapter ...me want to know what will happen while HB is abroad :D

Thanks for the update Ems...buti na lng nasabihan mo ako :)

Aye Sue