Monday, November 18, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Here's another update guys.Just let me know if the story's already draggy.

Chapter 20

Hyunjoong’s face lit up as soon as he saw Hyejung’s silly grin. For a moment he just stared at this lovely woman laying on his bed and smiling at him.

“Are you just going to stare at me the whole night, Shillang? I don’t want my efforts wasted!” Hyejung jibed at him.

Hyunjoong let his eyes roam on his girlfriend’s body then gently lay on the bed facing her.

“I missed you, baby. Thank you for coming back home.” And kissed her passionately. Hyejung‘s response was twice as fiery and the two spend the whole night making up for the day away from each other.

Hyunjoong woke up the next day only to meet an empty space beside him. He gently ran his hand on Hyejung’s side of the bed and felt its cold. It might have been a few hours since she got off. He sat up and checked his watch by the bedside table-It’s only eight o’clock.  He got off the bed, wore his boxers and left to check if Hyejung already went home. He checked on the bathroom but it was empty. He head to the living room but no one was there as well. Just then he heard faint sound from the kitchen so he head there immediately.

Hyejung was busy preparing special breakfast for Hyunjoong. She woke up in a good mood about an hour ago, had a quick shower and decided to cook. She put on her headset and sways to the music as she busy herself in the kitchen. She was so engrossed with her Kimchi stew when she was startled with Hyunjoong’s hand snaking on her waist. She turned her head to greet him but his lips stopped her.

“I wonder what spell you put me under. I can’t get you off my mind. For a while I got scared when I woke up alone. Good morning baby! ” Hyunjoong whispered as soon as they come up for air.

“Good morning, honey. I’m here to stay so don’t worry.” And Hyejung dropped a peck on his lips to assure him. “Now just take a seat and wait till I finish our food. Let’s have breakfast then we can stay in bed all day.”

“That’s a good idea, baby. Eat as much as you can coz you will need it later.” Hyunjoong sleazily replied.

When they finished breakfast, Hyunjoong dragged her to the living room and made her stay there as he washed the dishes. When he went back to the living room she was busy reading the papers from the university. He took a seat beside her, gently lifts her and placed her on his lap. Hyejung just smiled at him and went back reading.

“Baby, I’m free from today til tomorrow. Then just a shoot for commercial on Monday then we can leave. Should I book the ticket for us?” he asked.

“I’ll do it tonight, Shillang. We can leave late night of Monday so we will arrive early Tuesday in Hongkong. We’ll go straight to my apartment.” Hyejung replied.

“Okay. Do you have anything to do today?” he asked again.

“I’m planning to drop by later at Shimsontang and have dinner with mom. Will you come with me?” she asked back.

“Sure, baby.” And he began nuzzling her neck.

“ Hyunjoong-ah, I have something to tell you.”  Hyejung uttered. Hyunjoong just mumbled an okay so she continued. “When I was in Hongkong, I saw Myungsoo.” She whispered.

Hyunjoong roaming hands stilled and he stopped kissing her. Hyejung get off his lap so she can face him.

“Atty Park? Why is he there? Does he know you’re going to Hongkong? Did he follow you?” Hyunjoong ranted.

“He said he’s meeting a client of Choi Galleries. He actually invited me to come since we’re stockholders but I declined.” Hyejung explained.

“Did he invite you out? “He asked again.

“Yes, but again I turned him down. I already told him that we’re together.” She replied.

Hyunjoong sighed. He lifts her up and again let her sit on his lap.

“That’s why I worry so much when you’re away. I know there are lots of men who will try to get close to you.” He uttered with worrisome.

“Don’t you trust me, honey?” Hyejung enquired.

“I trust you. I do, baby. It’s just the men out there that I’m wary of. You are beautiful, sexy and with good personality. They’ll get attracted to you easily.”  He countered.

“But it doesn’t matter, I have you and you are more than enough. Even if they do everything, they cannot have my heart coz I already gave it to you. Just believe in me, honey.” Hyejung declared and pulled Hyunjoong for a kiss.

“Even if they offer you a big house and a new car?” Hyunjoong asked

“I don’t need those, baby.” Hyejung replied.

“Even if they’re more good looking, buff and richer than me?” he blabbered on.

“Yes baby, I’ll still choose you.” She affirmed.

“What if its Tom Cruise or Kang Dong Won? Will you still choose me?” Hyunjoong asked again.

“Tom Cruise and Kang dong Won are my ideal men but it’s you I love you.” Hyejung replied. She gently pushed him on his shoulders, letting him lay down on the couch with her straddling his waist.

“I have a better idea, honey. I will just show you how much I do love you so you will believe me, okay?” she uttered and began removing her tank top.

“That’s the best answer, baby.”  Hyunjoong replied with a sneaky grin.

It’s already past five when the couple went out of Hyunjoong’s apartment. They just ordered late lunch and just stay home till they have to meet up with Hyejung’s mother.

Jinri Hwangbo was already settled in the restaurant’s office when the two arrived. They politely greeted her and waited for their food.

“Jungie-ah, are you sure you’ll be fine in Hongkong?” her mother asked with concern.

“I’ll be fine, Mom. And I’ll try to come back home every week and visit you.” Hyejung assured.

Jinri just nodded then turned to Hyunjoong. “Are you going to send her off?”

“Yes, mother. I’ll stay with her for a couple of days since I was able to free my schedule.” He replied politely.

" I wonder what she did for you allow her to study in Hongkong. Will you be okay with this set up, Hyunjoong?" Jinri asked him again.

" What makes her happy makes me happy as well. Even if its hard, I have to support her. That's how much I love her Mother." Hyunjoong sincerely replied.

"You're lucky, Hyejung-ah. So you better me good there." Her mother reminder her.

“Mom, don’t worry too much. I’m a big girl now, I’ll be okay.” Hyejung again tried to pacify her worried mother.

“Okay, Jungie. Just call me every day. Even if you’re old enough to start your own family, you’re still my baby girl. So just stay safe there, okay.” Jinri replied with a smile.

Hyejung hugged her mother while Hyunjoong just watched them.  Seeing how his girlfriend loves her parents only affirms that she’s a good soul. They send her home around nine in the evening and head back to Hyunjoong’s place. They stayed there till Sunday but come Monday, Hyejung went back to her apartment after talking to her agency. She informed them that she’ll just fly back every taping day. Then she head back home and prepare her luggage. Around ten in the evening, Hyunjoong arrived and drove them towards the airport.

They reached Hongkong early in the morning and went straight to her place.  Her unit is in the 16th floor and ready for her arrival. It’s already fully furnished so when they got in, Hyejung prepared tea and got some packed biscuit in her bag. When they finished their light meal, the two head to the bedroom to rest before they start a new day in Hongkong.


10 comments:

08shu16 said...

“That’s why I worry so much when you’re away. I know there are lots of men who will try to get close to you.”

- i can totally see him saying this... honestly, i can see hb unnie saying this to him too..only change men to women.. hahahaha~ =P

i hope they'll be able to have a great time in hk before their school and work starts.. but what if myungsoo appears? haha~
i like how their relationship is going ♥


thanks for the update ate~ ^.^v

Anonymous said...

Previous chapter...what a way to come home and found precious gift waiting Hyun Joong. Awesome!

They seems so much in love and both mothers adore Hye Jung and Hyun Joong. Why don't they get narried already? This we'll help insecurity Hyun Joong is feeling from temporary separation with Hye Jung...

Thanks for new updates!
LvK

Anonymous said...

I agree with LVK! HJ has to marry her soon! I understand why he's so scared to let her stay alone in HK.

SUPERRR SWEET NILA! Parang totoong buhay! <3

Kailangan na yan bakuran ni HJ at baka masungkit ng iba! Ibili na rin ng helmet! lol

Thank you ate. You made my day brighter!

<3 Bebe

Ss501 official said...

"I trust you baby, it's just the men out there that I'm wary of..." I can picture him saying this with matching pout.. cuuute!! ^___^
Thankyou so much for this kilig efef again ate emz! AyLabyu :-*

ellehcar817 said...

Still so insecure tsk tsk tsk...

ellehcar817 said...

Kumawo

Simply MC said...

eh ako raw ang nilalanggam sa sobrang ka-sweeet-an nila eh.. awwwww.. ikakasal na yan.. ikakasal na yan.. ikakasal na yan.. lol.. ako raw ang excited na makasal ang dalawa.. tama nga ang iba sa comments nila.. pra mawala na yang insecurities nila lalo na ni Hyun Joong.. lol.. eh kahit sino naman kakabahan, dyosa ang iniirog.. naman!!

super kilig sis!! thanks so much for updating and mentioning the updates to me.. anticipating for the next chappie ^^ ..

hmmm.. i just wonder, what will happen to Atty. Park, tsk.. akin na lang kaya sya.. haha.. but i think he will still keep on pursuing her even though he knows she already have someone.. tsk.. kahit sino ipaglalaban si dyosa eh.. mga subtle na hirit.. hihirit at hihirit pa rin yan habang di nakakasal ang dyosa.. haha.. naman.. matira matibay! laban kung laban.. but syempre dapat mapunta sa nararapat, ke Hyun Joong lang at wala ng iba.. hahahaha.. hmmm.. ano ang mga hakbangin ng Shillang pra mabakuran ang sinisinta at pinakamamahal na Buin??? hmmmmm.. lol

~~ wala ng iba, pra sa akin.. maging sa pagtulog ikaw ang nais makapiling ~~ eh yung napakanta raw ako.. aww.. dahil wala akong comment sa chappie 19 kaya nobela comment ko rito sis.. hhaahaha

love ya sis!! salamat na mrami! pinasaya mo ang puso kong nalulumbay.. ^^ .. God bless always.. kiss kiss ~~

Storm said...

Wow new update. Thanks emma. They're cheezy to each other.

Anonymous said...

Sobrang sweet ng dalawang ito...lalangamin.....I thought pra maiba lng nung tinatanong sya ni hj between him and rich guys who'll offer hb house n car hb always choose him...doon sa part na tom cruise n kdw sana napaisip si hb pra mas may selos epek... Ty ems sa update ♡♡♡ it -Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

Hi emma..

sorry coz not leave any comment since 3 months i know ur blog..
doesn't mean i don't want to,, but always when i try to comment,, the network didn't work..
(oh,, i hope it will be send...)

i want u to know that i really love ur ff..
u are an awesome great writer..

n please update somewhere over the rainbow as soon as u possible to..

thanks emma..

shia ing