Monday, July 11, 2011

Terrified

 This fic is dedicated to my chinggu- Bee. Belated happy beeday Bee. I wish you all the best- good health, career and lovelife..hehehe. Sorry if this maybe crappy coz you know, your unnie is in a lunatic/crazy phase right now. Sending you all my hugs... I hope you'll enjoy reading. By the way, I was listening to Katherine Mcphee's Terrified (which I sooo love), hence the title of the fic.

************************************************************

" Wake up sleepy head".

You can hear a faint voice calling you but since you're still very sleepy, you decided to ignore it. It seems to be just a few minutes ago since you hit the sack. You grabbed the nearest pillow within your reach and tried shoving it to your face to block the noise. But before you can do so, you felt kisses on your cheeks. Thinking that it was just your dog, you tried to push it away from you. The kisses continued and you started to get annoyed so you push the "dog" harder but then you heard a whisper in your ear which made you automatically open your eyes.

" Wake up baby.Wake up or I'll leave"

Even with your eyes half open, you reach for her and enveloped her in a tight bear hug. This made her laugh and she began showering you with butterfly kisses.

"Ahhhh..My buin. What a sweet wake up call. Can I request for this everyday?" you asked her with a big smile on your face.

" Only if you're a good boy Shillang.I might give in." Hwangbo answered.

" Buin, can you just live with me here. I really want to spend each day with you. I wish to see you face before I sleep and the first thing I see as soon as I open my eyes."

      She planted a soft kiss on your lips and remove herself from your embrace. She tugged on your arms to help you sit up.

" No need to give up my apartment Shillang. Im always here anyway. I will try my best to visit you often." She answered while trying to tidy your room.

" But that's impractical. You said it yourself, Buin. Don't you pity your very tired but handsome Shillang? You can take care of me better if you live with me". You uttered with a little pout and puppy eyes.

"Shillang, I can take care of you even if I live in my place.I will do my best, Okay? " and she kissed you again to end the discussion.

"Okay. Okay. I know I cant win with you". You calmly back out.

" That's why I love you baby. Come on I have a surprise for you outside. Shower first and meet me in the dining room". She gave you another hug before leaving your room.

You and Hwangbo have been seeing each other for more than two years. You're practically leaving together but even if you tried asking her many times, you really cannot convinced her in moving into your place.You already advise her that your place can house all her pets but she still refused. She insisted that she needs to keep her place because that's her sanctuary specially if she wants "Me" time. And once your girlfriend decides on something you know its really gonna be hard to change her mind.

After about fifteen minutes, you came out of your room feeling refresh. You went straight to the dining room as instructed. Just like what she said, you were totally surprised at what you see. It's a feast and your Goddess awaits for you.

" Congratulations Shillang. I am so happy with the success of your solo album. Your performance in Mnet last night is truly the best. I'm so proud of you baby." and with that she walked towards you and gave you a soul shattering kiss.

" This is more than enough Buin.You are the reason why I'm doing all of these.You are my inspiration.Thank you for this surprise." You answered  with all your heart.

" Aishh.. my shillang is so mushy early in the morning." She playfully told you." Come on and eat now. I tried to prepare the healthiest foods for you. I hope you'll like it"  Hye jung added.

"Of course, I'll finish everything. I have to get lots of energy. I need to save up now so in no time we can start our soccer team." and you take your seat full of excitement.

     She begin serving the dishes to you. You cant help but wonder how early she had to wake up to prepare for this.You know for a fact that she really took time just to make all of this possible. And as she enthusiastically explained every dish to you, you cant help but to be mesmerized with her. After a while she noticed that you're just staring at her so she stopped and jokingly said.

"Its not polite to stare, Shillang. By the way I know I'm lovely so kindly close your mouth and stop drooling".

"Sorry, Buin." You snapped out from your dazed state. And after a while of not saying anything you simply blurted. "You know, I'm terrified sometimes."

This made her confused so she grabbed the chair and sat beside you.

"Terrified of what Shillang? Of your career, of me,of our relationship?" she asked while trying to understand what you just said.

" Buin, I'm terrified coz I love you too much. This is the first time and I think would be the last that I fall this hard for someone. When I think of my future its always with you. I cannot imagine my life without you. Now, I'm so scared of losing you." you poured your heart out as she simply listens to you.

HyeJung was speechless. She cannot believe that her Hyunjoong can actually be as vocal as this. You both know how much you love each other but hearing you said these words really surprised her.She can see how worried you were so she reached for your hand and replied.

" I will never leave you, Shillang. Well, unless you really want me too. Even then, I guess I wouldn't give up without a fight. I love you and I will never get tired. I know situations maybe tough at times but as long as I have you, I can endure everything. You are my now and my future." 

Again, you pulled her in a tight embrace.You feel so blessed for having her in your life. Your life is not always a walk in the park but as long as you can hold her hand, as long as you can hear her laughter, as long as you can pull her in a sweet embrace and as long as you can hear her say " I love you, Shillang" then everything will be fine. Fame and fortune may fade but since you already have her, you cannot ask for more. Hwangbo Hye jung is your life and more. Actually she's simply everything.


You said it again my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark,
And I'm in love and I'm terrified.
For the first time in the last time
In my only life.





7 comments:

Jobibee said...

"Even then, I guess I wouldn't give up without a fight."

I dunno why but I'm super liking this line! So Hwang Bo! Goes the same for HJ! aw. thanks te ems! for this! and of course for a lot of things. You've been more like a sister to me and I just couldn't thank you enough. Just so you know, I miss you and it kinda sucks that I can't be of any help to you right now in that lunatic phase of yours, but i'm hoping that whatever it is, i hope it'll go away soon so i can have my ate em back. and i'm sorry if i'm kinda negative these days too. i guess i just miss talking to people. get out of that phase real soon, ok? I miss you! and thank you for this one. Bebe made me one, too. and ate pinkish! imma post these on my blog if i have the time! come back, palli?

Anonymous said...

nakibasa na din ako...naamoy ko kasi may efef ka :D

ang sweet naman sana ganito talag sila in real life...pero mas tingin ko si HJ ang tumatawag na babay kay HB :P\

Thank you ems...hope see you back in JB landia soon :P miss yah

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

intindihin mo na lang ha? sorry sa typos

Anonymous said...

KYAAAAAA! <3 Nun tnawag pa lng nya na Baby mabuang buang n ko!
ayylabyooo unnie!

Bebelab <3

emmalloyd said...

@bee..im back and im feeling better..i missed you too.belated happy birthday!
@ate sue..thanks for the comment..im back na..hehe
@bebe..thanks for dropping by..kilig ba?..panu kung totoo noh?hahaha..

ellehcar817 said...

Ako kilig na kilig!!! 

emmalloyd said...

thanks ellehcar...