Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Annyeong Chinggus! Sorry for the long wait..Been really busy..hope ur still following this fic.. anyways, ill try to update chaper 12 soon..

Btw.. Happy birthday  to @Segyero13MC_BYJ

Chapter11


“I know we’ve only known each other for such a short period. But I really am sure about this. I like you Hyejungssi. Would it be okay if I court you?”

Hyejung almost dropped the cup of coffee she was holding. Good thing the table was just near so she hurriedly put the cup on top. She took several deep breaths before replying to Myungsoo.

“What? You want to court me? Why?” she blabbered.

“Because I like you. You’re beautiful, charming and you’re a well rounded person. From the first time I met you, I already like you. “Myungsoo replied with a smile.

“But...” Hyejung became speechless with Myungsoo’s words. She just stared at him- confusion painted on her face.

“Hyejungssi, I know it’s a shock so I won’t expect any answer from you at the moment. But I would like you to know that I’m sincere and hope you won’t find it burdensome if I’ll show you affection.” Myungsoo explained with a smile.

Although apprehensive, Hyejung just gave him a nod.

“I should be going then. Thank you for the dinner and do not hesitate to call me for anything.” And then he bowed and made his way out of the restaurant.

Hyejung called her staff so they can take out the dishes from the office. After giving last minute check and instructions, she decided to go home. While on her way, she can’t help but recall what transpired the whole day.

“Aisshh, Hyunjoong-ah! Why do you have to tease me to Atty Park? Do you really want me to be with him.” She annoying blurted. “Oh, wait. Should I tell him that Myungsoo wants to court me? Will he be alright with it? Wait, why am I concerned with how he will feel? Were not together. We just share Choi Estate and Choi Galleries. We have our own lives.” She continued her conversation with herself.

“But why do I feel that I need to tell him? And why am I annoyed when he teased me earlier? Aissshh, Hyejung-ah you are one weird girl! I’ll just listen to music. I’m starting to get head ache by thinking too much!” She blabbered and turned on the music to keep her company on her way.

She was walking on the hallway towards her apartment when she noticed that someone was following her. She just continued walking but started to feel a bit weird. She started to feel nervous when she reached her door and the man stopped as well but maintain a few steps away from her. She gathered all her courage, readies her stance just in case she needs to fight and turned to face the man.

“Who are you and what do you need?” she asked in a firm voice.

The man just stood there, his hood almost covering his face and a big sunglass covering his eyes.

“If you won’t tell me who you are, I’ll be calling the security of this building.” And Hyejung pulled out her phone from her pocket but never leaving her eyes from the man. She was dialing when she heard the man whispered.

“ Buin, it’s me”

“Hyunjoong-ah?” Hyejung squealed.

Only then Hyunjoong removed his hood and sunglasses.

“What are you thinking, Hyunjoong-ah? I could have hurt you. Why do you have to trail after me like that? “She asked, while trying to rein her temper.

“I just arrived ten minutes ago. I thought you’d be home so I knocked. Just then I heard of your neighbor open their door so I ran away. I was hiding near the stairway when I saw you came out of the elevator so I just followed.” He timidly explained.

Hyejung sighed and hurriedly unlocked her apartment. She motioned for Hyunjoong to follow her. She went directly to the living room and slumped on the couch. She saw Hyunjoong, meekly walking towards her so she asked.

“Why are you here Hyunjoong-ah?”

Hyunjoong stood in front of her and uttered.

“I’m sorry Buin. For teasing you with Atty Park earlier. I can really be annoying at times “Then gave her a bouquet of yellow tulips.

Hyejung just eyed him but accepted the flowers. Hyunjoong sat beside her and waited for her to speak up. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. She just watched him fidgeting as she stared at him.

“Aissh you looked like a drenched puppy. How can I stay mad at you, Hyunjoong-ah?” she blurted out unintentionally. Hyunjoong who has his head down automatically look up to her and grin. Realizing her blunder, she just hid her face with the bouquet.

“Are we okay now, Buin? You’re not mad at me anymore?” he asked with sparkling eyes.

Hyejung just took a deep sigh and answered. “If I say no, what will you do?”

“I’m gonna stalk you till you get tired of me. Even if I’m out of the country, I’m still gonna haunt you.” He replied with conviction.

“Are you leaving soon?” She asked back.

“I have to. They’re planning to shoot a special episode for the drama and we need to go back to China. I hope it’s not gonna be long. “Hyunjoong answered with a sigh.

“When are you leaving?” Hyejung continued.

“By the end of the week. That’s why they called me urgently tonight.” He remarked. Hyejung just nodded. They stayed in comfortable silence for a while.

“Don’t worry, Buin. Your Shillang won’t forget the pledge?” He teased.

“What pledge?” she confusedly asked.

“My pledge to you.” Hyunjoong replied. Still Hyejung looked puzzled so he continued.

“One, wherever I may be, I will get medicine when my wife is sick. Two, I will never look at another woman. Three I am confident that I can overcome temptations and hardships and lastly as I'm married, I will always be around my wife, just like oxygen.” Hyunjoong enumerated.

When Hyunjoong finished, Hyejung clapped and gave him a pat on the back.

“For someone who’s not into mushy things that’s amazing. Wow, I never thought you still remember that. “ Hyejung exclaimed

“Did you think I take it lightly? That’s our pledge, Buin and sealed with our lips. You should not forget something like that.” He countered.

“That was four years ago and just for the show. You didn’t even bother trying to contact me after the show ended.” She rebuts.

“It was not a right time then. I was bounded by the contract I signed with DSP. We are not allowed to be in any relationship. I thought that if you and I agreed to be in a secret relationship, it’ll be unfair to you.” Hyunjoong explained.

“I’m not asking you to be with me, I just thought that we can be friends after all and that you won’t cut all sort of communication with me. “ Hyejung replied.

“Honestly, I tried so many times to contact you. But every time I do, I would realize that hearing your voice won’t be enough. I would want to see you and spend time with you. I get by with the thought that I’m doing this for your sake.” He confessed.

Silence filled the room as the two just stared at each other. Hyejung felt the sincerity on Hyunjoong’s words but she doesn’t know how to take it.

“So, what about now? What do you want to do? “She asked.

“I’m gonna pursue you. I have waited for four years and I believe that we are fated to be together. I will make you fall in love with me.” Hyunjoong declared.

Hyejung just stared back at him- too dazed to react on his confession. After a few minutes Hyunjoong stood up, dropped a quick kiss on her cheeks and whispered.

“I will try to be back as soon as possible. Wait for me, Buin.” And he leisurely walked out of her home.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah. Labanan na ng mga manliligaw! Nakakaloka!

Round 1 goes to HJ. Naka-kiss agad. Haha!

Thank you unnie!

Bebe :)

Anonymous said...

Hah. Labanan na ng mga manliligaw! Nakakaloka!

Round 1 goes to HJ. Naka-kiss agad. Haha!

Thank you unnie!

Bebe :)

ellehcar817 said...

woot woot!!! I haven't read it yet... I was just so happy!

ellehcar817 said...

oh dang! I hope she don't take that long to decide! I want them to make babies right away!!! lol

08shu16 said...

2 confession in a day... hwang bo jjang! ;)

hyunjoong got to kiss her..kk~
hj, ftw!!
he better come back soon as myungsoo is just around the corner.. :P

salamat sa update unnie~

^.^v

Anonymous said...

Hirap din ng maganda....pag maramimg nanliligaw hirap mamili :P

sweet lng ni HJ manligaw...may kiss agad bilis ahh

THANKS Ems....luv it....exciting na ang mga pangyayari...looking forward to chap 12

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this chapter! I'm sick but I'm feeling better because of this update. Can't wait for the next. - jumibo ^_^

Simply MC said...

huh.. so sweet of you .. thanks for the greetings.. keke..

oooohhhhhhh i feel so giddy.. sealed with a kiss.. my goodness.. stressful for Hye Jung... waaahhhhhhhhhh... ottokae.. what will she do! ??

naku Hyun Joong-ah.. i need to cheer you.. JIayu Jiayu Jiayu.. Ssangchu Ssangchu Ssanghu hahahaha.. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! you better get back AGAD AGAD!! waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wulan said...

yay.....good boy hj, you confess before it's too late. hb should not feel confuse cos her heart is actually with hj.

now, if hb refuse that atty, wonder if he can accept with a light heart or will he make things difficult for hb n hj.

Anonymous said...

wow !great!love it!thank you for the update!!!

Anonymous said...

wow..di nmn pala mabagal tong si hj, nakakiss agad agad..haha..thanks sa update ate emz. --meetian--

LvKprogram said...

About time Hyun Joong! Tell you buin how you feels about her all these time. Hye Jung...please give your shilang a chance to have real relationship with you!

Thank you for update