Friday, March 1, 2013

Home

Annyeong Chinggus! How are you? I took a time off from my hiatus to post this one shot for a special friend. Happy birthday Ate Sue! this one's from my web-filled and rusty writer (kuno)heart. Pagpacensyahan mo na ha... I miss you and the rest of the girls.

ps. i dont have time to re check it  so its raw and unedited. 


Home

“Just a few more minutes, few more minutes.” He keeps on mumbling as watched the road on the way home. He was sitting at the backseat of the company car and he leaned forward to the driver and asked.

“Hyung, can you speed up a bit?”

The driver just nodded and did as asked. Hyunjoong just kept on tapping the passport he’s holding on the headrest. He then checked on his phone for any message and then looked at his watch. He’s been really anxious to get home as soon as they arrived from his fan meet in Peru. The 22-hours red-eye flight was enough to make him long to stay in bed for days.  But other than that, there’s a far more important reason he wants to go home as soon as a possible.  It’s the angel that he’s been missing so much - Hwangbo Hyejung.

His thought drifted back to the night before his flight. He was watching her fix his luggage- a habit she acquired from their make-belief marriage. She was just wearing her favorite white racer back and one of his boxers. Her hair tied in a loose bun while her glasses almost fall off from her face.

“I’m going to be in New York when you will have your fan meet. Be nice to your fans, smile or wave at them especially in the airport. Remember that most of them waited for long hours just to see you. Do well in your event but don’t exhaust yourself too much. Don’t forget to eat and try to have enough sleep.”

He just nodded then whispered a soft “ Yes Mom”  so Hyejung just smirked at him. When she’s finally done she scooted next to him. Hyunjoong wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck.

“Hmmm… you really smell nice Buin.”And began showering kisses on her face.

“Tsk. I’m sweaty and I look like a trash like now yet you’re telling me I smell nice?” she retorted.

“I’m not kidding, Buin. I love your scent. I love holding you like this.” He replied sincerely and tightens his embrace. “Buin, can I have your shirt?” he then asked.

“Yah! You are pervy, Hyunjoong-ah. Let’s just go to sleep. You have an early flight tomorrow.” Hyejung answered with a gentle swat on his arms.

“I just want your shirt Jungie and nothing else. But you know if you want to start something, I’m very much willing.” Hyunjoong responded with a sleazy grin.

Hyejung huffed and took off her racer back. “Here I don’t know what you’re going to do with it but if I’ll get pneumonia tomorrow, I will blame you.”  And she walks straight to their bed.

Hyunjoong followed and laid beside her. He lifted her head and let it rest on his chest as Hyejung wrapped her arms around him.

“I’m gonna miss you, Buin. I wish you can come with me to Peru.” He murmured as he kissed her hair.

“You know that I’ve planned the New York event since last year. You know that I want to be with you but Compasssion already confirmed my participation. Just do well in your fan meet and I’ll wait for your return okay?” and she move up a bit to drop a kiss on Hyunjoong’s lips.

What started as an innocent kiss intensified and Hyunjoong can’t help but teased her when they let go to come up for air.

“And I thought you just wanted to sleep.”

Hyejung giggled then shyly buried her head on Hyunjoong’s chest.

Hyunjoong lifted her face so she can look at him then whispered. “Don’t worry about getting sick baby, coz I’m gonna keep you warm.”

Hyejung just laughed at his antics so Hyunjoong silenced her with a breath taking kiss…

“Hyunjoong-ssi, we’ve arrived.” The driver informed him, bringing him back to the present. Hyunjoong thanked the driver and made his way up to his apartment.  He punched in the code and as soon as he stepped inside he murmured. “She’s already here.”

He walked inside the apartment and walked towards the living room.  The room was illuminated by a single lampshade on the side of the couch.  He saw her lovely girlfriend sprawled on the couch. He watched her for a while, fascinated with the steady rise and fall of her chest as she breaths. He sat on the floor, gently ran his hands on her hair and whispered in her ear.

“I’m home”

Hyejung’s eyes flickered and when she met his gaze, a full blown smile lights up her face.

“You’re back. I miss you, Hyunjoong-ah” and she wrapped her arms on his neck before giving him a kiss. When the kiss ended Hyunjoong stood up, reached for her hand and made their way to their room while discarding their clothes.

A few hours after, the couple was sitting on their bed, Hyunjoong resting his back on the head board while Hyejung rest on his bared chest both too tired after that fiery reunion. Hyejung then decided to get off him but Hyunjoong pulled her back.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“I’m just going to get some fruits we can share.” She replied.

“No. Just stay here and be with me.” He uttered as he enveloped her in his embrace.

“I miss you so much, Hyejung. I miss your kiss, your laugh and your gaze. I miss holding your hands and waking up next to you. I miss the way you fit in my arms and your scent. It was just a few days but I really wished we never part.” Hyunjoong sincerely expressed.

“You know I really miss you too. I was able to watch a fancam of your event and that made me long for you more. No one can really compare to my handsome, sexy Shillang.” Hyejung replied as she showered kisses on Hyunjoong’s face.

Hyunjoog buried his nose on Hyejung’s neck and whispered “I love your smell, Buin-vanilla and lavender. It feels like spring every time I’m with you. I can picture clear blue skies while we sit in the garden. I wish I can bottle up your scent so I can take you with me wherever I go.”

Hyejung smiled at Hyunjoong’s sweet words. She pecked a kiss on his lips and playfully asked. 

“Then should we ask someone to create a “Hyejung” perfume for you?”

“I don’t think they can come up with the exact scent, Buin. Your scent is yours alone. They can come up with something close but they will just be 2nd best. Only your scent can give me this wonderful feeling.”  He replied.

“What feeling would that be, Shillang?” she asked as they lay back in bed facing each other.

Hyunjoong smiled and answered. “That this is where I belong. That finally, I’m home.”

Hyejung’s can’t help but pulled him in her embrace. “I love you Shillang and yes this is where you should be. With me.”
“Sleep tight, Buin. I love you. It’s nice to be home.”

The next day she was preparing their lunch when Hyejung saw him pulling out the contents of his bag on the living room. She then noticed a white shirt with his other things. She moved closer and picked it up.

“This is mine, Hyunjoong-ah. Why is it in your bag? “She asked.

“I took it so I can have your scent even when were not together. You’re my favorite scent.” And smiled at her knowingly.

Few days after, he was on the plane back to Japan when he saw a black tank top secretly folded inside the pocket of his bag. When he took it out, he saw a note clipped to it.
“Since I can’t be there, keep this for the mean time. I will miss you and I’m already counting the days till you come back. I love you. Come home soon” 



13 comments:

Simply MC said...

aawwwwww so sweet!!!! this makes me so giddy.. teeehheee..

buti na lang birthday ni @susancali on twitter .. now my Ssangchu heart is so much alive..

it did happen right! lols.. aminin mo nga.. hahahahahahaha.. may nagbulong sayo ano.. roflmao..

awwww anong cobweb ka jan!!! i so love your story sis.. kilig lang uber to the highest level!! awwww . oh so sweettttt!

thanks so much sis! oh please do keep on writing.. i really do hope and pray that you will be inspired more to write and write and write for our Ssangchu COuple stories.. kekekekekeke.. makes my day ^_^

God bless! kiss kiss ~~

Anonymous said...

awww ang sweet...para akong tanga...nakangiti habang nagbabasa...akala ko yung white racer back ni HB ang ginamit ni HJ sa peru eh :P inamoy amoy lang pala...naalala ko din tuloy yung mga kwento ng nakahug kay HB na ang bango bango ni HB

Thanks Ems...luv it talaga saya may birthday may gifts na efef

Ate Sue

ellehcar817 said...

loooove it!!!! ur vacay did u good!!!!

happy birthday again ate sue!!!

Anonymous said...

"Only your scent can give me this wonderful feeling," “That this is where I belong. That finally, I’m home.” - Hj

awwww...ang sweet naman non...kahit magbakasyon ka pa ulit te emz ok lang kung ang sweet sweet naman ng pasalubong mong efef..thank u.. ^_^

--meenoi

Ss501 official said...

"I will miss you and I’m already counting the days till you come back. I love you. Come home soon”
--- now I'm more excited for the efef when he's finaLLy home.. lol thank you so much AGAIN for this wonderfuL efef ate emz!! super effective ang vaca.. gora uLit teh! hahaha para Lging kiLig much ang pasaLubong na efef! kung nakakamamatay Lng ang kiLig! I died thousand times aLready! aawwww
'tiL your next efef ate emz! (^-^) i Luuuuurve yew!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. Mala-silya elektrika sa kilig! <3 Thanks for making my week happy, unnie! <3

Bebe

Anonymous said...

Nice! One of the best one-shot I ever read. Worth reading as soon as I got home. I remembered the Laundromat in this one. ^_^

Thank you for this and for earlier. Let's schedule our activities now. From our overnight, EK trip to that SG trip. I'll start working on the itinerary for the SG trip. hahaha - jumibo ^_^

08shu16 said...

ang sweet~~~~!!!! ♥.♥
i feel the love! hahaha~
nai-imagine ko ganito sila mag-usap sa tunay na buhay..♥

thank you for this story unnie~

p.s
jumi -re:activities- in that order ba? haha~ let's go! lahat tuwing weekend at sana marami ding sumama sa atin..haha~ ^.^v

Anonymous said...

luv it!!!thanx for the update of this fanfic!I really,really love this!!!

Anonymous said...

@08shu16 i go for you join us. we're scheduling an overnight. please see fb post of dm_ma. hopefully nga dami magjoin para mas masaya ^_^

para rin we can schedule activities and more joongbo bonding - jumibo ^_^

unknown specimen said...

thanks for the joongbo fix lloydie :)

u'r writing's getting better and better, keep it up, mabuhay ka! mwah!

Anonymous said...

kinilig naman ako.. i've been gone and out for too long..

please continue giving us sweet doses of ssangchu sugar!

-bruha

Anonymous said...

So sweet....
Imagining two of them right now....
They are suCH a lovely...