Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happily Never After

Annyeong, I know I promised that the 100th post would be for SOTR but I was able to finished this first.This maybe a three part fic.anyways i wrote it mid March but stopped and just finished this today.Havent got some sleep, I'm with some of JBPH girls having a slumber party.lol..and yes they're coercing me to post an update..lol..so let me know what you think.. Ciaio!

Happily Never after

“Where are you Hyejung?’ he asked as soon as I picked the phone. His voice stern and I heard him trying to even his breathing.

“Hyunjoong, didn’t I state it in the letter. I’m in Hong Kong.” Hyejung replied with a sigh.

“Come back home, Hyejung and let’s talk. I’ll wait for you.” He ordered.

“No. I still have a few more days left here. And besides, I see no point in talking, Hyunjoong I already made it clear to you." She rebuts.

“I said let’s talk first.” Hyunjoong insisted.

“Its final, Hyunjoong. I gotta go now. Good bye” and then she hung up before he can even reply.

Hyejung slumped down on her bed. She decided to fly to Hong Kong after talking to Hyunjoong a week ago. She decided to finally end their four year relationship after a lot of thinking. He didn’t want to take it. He thought she just needed time to cool off and after sometime he’ll find her back in his life. But this time she already made up my mind. No more doubts, no more second chances – it’s all over.

When they started going out, it all seems like a fairy tale. He was a young prince, handsome and charismatic while she was like an older not so good looking commoner. A lot of people were surprised and against their relationship but this knight in shining armor swept her off her feet and rescued her.  Hyejung once believed that they will end up with their own happily ever after but too bad, reality took over.

Two days already passed since Hyunjoong called. Hyejung spend her days going out with friends and exploring the area. They also did some charity events with the help of Compassion.  Tonight is her last night here so she decided to go back to the hotel early. She was trying to pack her things when she heard the bell rings.  She rushed towards the door and checked first who’s on the other side. She almost didn’t open the door when she saw who’s knocking- it’s not other than Hyunjoong.

She took a deep breath before slowly opening the door. Hyunjoong went straight to the 
living room not even waiting for her to let him in so she followed him reluctantly.  She found him standing in the middle of the living room, his back towards her.  When he heard her walk and sat in the couch he turned to her.

“Hyejung, please stop this joke. Go back to Korea with me.”

“You think this is all a joke, Hyunjoong? Well it’s not! It’s over between us and just let me go.”  She snapped at him.

“Why, Hyejung? I need to know what’s wrong." Hyunjoong asked.

“It’s not working anymore.  I’m so tired of waiting for you- of the uncertainty of our relationship. I cannot wait till you’re ready and mature enough. I want to have my own family and kids too.”  Hyejung replied.

“Are you going to give up that easily, Hyejung? Are you going to throw away four years of being together?" Hyunjoong asked again. This time he took a seat on the other side of the couch, looking at her.

“Do you think I didn’t try hard enough? Do you think this is really easy for me? She asked her tone accusing.

“Then why do we have to end? Tell me and make me understand!”  He snapped at her.

“Because you are a star and you’ve drifted away. I can’t reach you anymore. It’s time to let you go.” Hwangbo replied with finality.

“I’m doing this for you, Hyejung. You said you’d support me. Why do you have to give up now?” Hyunjoong asked- his voice pleading.

“I’m doing this for you too, Hyunjoong. You’ll thank me later for this. Let’s break up.” Hwangbo stated.

Hyunjoong flew to Hongkong, firm to make her change her mind. He was hopeful and almost sure that she will take him back. But looking at her stance, knowing and loving this woman for years, he knew that she's admant with her decision. He slowly walked out and reached out to her in desparation.

“Don’t make this hard for both of us. Let me go, Hyunjoong. Set me free.”  She pleaded this time.

“Will you not regret this, Hyejung. Can you just let me go easily?” Hyunjoong asked again.

“Maybe I will regret it, maybe I will have hard time letting you go, but I’ve decided and I know I’ll get over you in time. You will too, Hyunjoong.”  Hwangbo answered.

He watched her turn her back on him. Then she walked away slowly and uttered.

“Thank you for the four years, Hyunjoong. Just take care of yourself and good luck on your career.”

Hyunjoong, conceded when she saw her walked away. He tried to say something but nothing came out. He tried to hold the tears on his eyes as he walked out of her room and her life.

Hwangbo who was just sitting on her bed let her tears falls as soon as she heard the door closed. It was not easy letting him go but she has to. It took her about a month to finally come up with this decision. It was not easy; she prayed hard for guidance and she shed lots of tears. Remembering the fun times with Hyunjoong, all the travels and stolen moments spent with him. All those wonderful moment, can she give this up? But then she also has to face the fact that he will never be hers completely. He belongs to his fans. She cannot wait for forever for his fans to accept her. She cannot be a well kept secret for long. She cannot endure more years of sneaking out in the wee hours just to meet him, cancelled dates because of his work, denying that they still contact each other when interviewed and not being able to call him her man. She also wants to be loved bravely; to love freely and be together with her man without fear of rabid fans. It was tough but she has to make a choice. Either way it will hurt. If she let him go, it’s gonna hurt like hell now but if she hold on to him, she will always be hurt as long as their relationship is still in secret. There’s no other way but to be hurt.

The next day, Hwangbo was in the check in counter of the airport to go back to Korea. She was wearing dark glasses to cover her puffy eyes. She can feel that someone’s looking at her, the hair on her nape stood up. Only one person can make her feel like this- Hyunjoong. She looked back and saw a figure standing near a beam a few meters away. 
She slight waved her hand and uttered…

“Good bye Hyunjoong…Good bye, shillang.”

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jbers around the world celebrate JoongBo 5th anniversary and I wish our couple to me married and have a cute babies but I could see possibility of our beloved couple end like this. She love him so much she had to make one of hardest decision on her life.

I wish HJ fight harder instead conceded so easily. No matter how hard HB pushing him away...

Thank you!
LvK

08shu16 said...

ate~ thanks sa story na ito..haha~ looking forward sa mga susunod pa..lol

meet up again soon! hehe~

^.^v

Ss501 official said...

wwaaaaahhhhhhh ang sakit nman ng bungad n2 ate emz! naiyak ako s kniLang 2... T_T

can't wait for the next chapter.. sana happy na! heheheh :))

thank you so much ate emz! ginutom mo kme s efef... hihihi mmwwaaahhhh

Anonymous said...

poor hye jung..having to let go of someone you love is really hard...i wish hj didnt give up.. *sobs*

my gosh ate emz...pinasakit mo ang puso ko. lols.. cant wait for the nxt chapter.. thank u for this.

-meenoi-

Unknown said...

My gulay sis Emz tittle plng nkita ko n-confused na agad ako~haha..but of course that could mean another way~~and I'd rather wanna get surprised for the next chapter than guessing what's coming ahead..hehhehe... And you wont keep us waiting,right??..*pressure**** :))

take care^^

ellehcar817 said...

third time reading na... still sad... please make it not so!

ellehcar817 said...

jelly on ur sleepover!

wulan said...

no....the start of this fic is already heartbreaking....will this end like the title? *sobs*

Anonymous said...

aaaah....sob sob sob....tooo sad...
hye jung, hyun joong fighting...