Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Of Showers and Secrets

Annyeong Chinggus! Its 1am here and I cant sleep. I started writing this half past 12.I should be sleeping, right?.hehehe

Anyways, an advance birthday and graduation treat to Azra aka Black coffee az aka papercrane.. hehehe..see u soon

ps..this is raw as in raw..lol

Of Showers and Secrets


He just arrived from his meeting with Keyeast about his upcoming projects. This is just one of those less busier days and he’s looking forward to taking good rest before his new drama starts. He key in his security code and darkness greeted him. He turned on the lights on the hallway and check in the living room but it’s empty. So as the dining room and the balcony. He made his way to the bedroom and took a sigh of relief when he noticed light coming from suite’s bathroom since the door is light ajar. He took off his jacket and decided to head to the shower.

Hyejung slowly opened her eyes a she felt that someone was watching her. She was a bit surprise when his gaze met hers.

“Are you planning on sleeping in the bathtub, Buin.” Hyunjoong teased her.

She just made a grunt and lifted the tub’s stopper with her foot. The water slowly drained as she reached for her fluffy robe. Hyunjoong assisted her out of the tub and she just kept her silence. She head back to their room and picked up her pajama’s on the bed and dressed up quickly. She began her nightly ritual as Hyunjoong carefully observed her. After sometime, he mumbled something Hyejung didn’t even understood and went to the bathroom. She heard the shower’s hizz indicating that he’s taking a shower. Hyunjoong came out after ten minutes freshly showered and just wearing boxers.

Hyejung was brushing her hair when she saw him approaching. He stood just right behind her and pried the brush from her hand.

“Tell me what’s bothering you, Buin.”  He asked while gently combing her hair.

“What makes you think that something’s wrong, Hyunjoong-ah?”  Hyejung answered with a question.

“First of all, I noticed that you have been avoiding me. Every time I come home, you’ll be asleep and you always leave before I even wake up.” Hyunjoong replied.

“You always arrived very late and I need to leave early. I’m not avoiding you.” She countered.

“Lately, every time I tried to get intimate with you, you have been dismissing me. You always say your too tired or not in the mood.” He added.

“That’s your fault for getting an older girlfriend Hyunjoong-ah.” Hyejung again rebut.

“Age is and will never be an issue with us, Hyejung. Tell me what’s wrong?” Hyunjoong coaxed as he still combed her hair and looked at her thru the vanity mirror.

“I’m just too tired with work.” She reasoned out.

“I’m not buying any of your alibis, Buin. When I saw you on the tub earlier, I just knew that something’s really troubling you.You love taking a shower.Remember you told me that you only appreciate soaking in the tub when I’m with you OR when you’re too stressed.I was not there so I’m sure it’s the second choice. Now, tell me Buin, what gives? He prodded.

Hyejung took a deep breath and walked towards her side of the bed. She then took out an envelope from one of the drawers and hand it over to Hyunjoong. She then sat on the bed and stare blankly at the duvet. After a few seconds, she was startled when Hyunjoong speak up.

“When did you found out?”

“Two weeks ago. I’m sorry for not telling you immediately. I was the one at fault and I don’t know how to break this to you.” She worriedly explained.

“As far as I know, it takes two to make a baby, Buin so were both responsible for it. I’m very much sure that you’re faithful and the child you’re carrying is mine. I just don’t understand what you’re so worried about.”  Hyunjoong calmly enquired.

“Are you not worried about your career, Hyunjoong? Of how your fans will take this?I know that this will greatly affect your career and that’s why we’ve been keeping this relationship a secret, right?” Hyejung reasoned out.

“The reason why we’re keeping this a secret is because of you. I wanted to protect you from fans’ reaction and my career just came in second. We’re already way passed this stage so many years ago, Hyejung. Do I still need to prove to you that I value you more than anything?”  He replied as he sat beside her. He gently pulled her towards him and she laid her head on his chest.

“I can feel a big change coming, Shillang and I’m getting scared. When I saw the result the first time, I want the Earth to shake and eat me up. I want to turn back the time so I won’t miss taking that one pill. I’m too afraid of your reaction.”  Hyejung uttered. Hyunjoong felt her trembling so he reached out for a blanket and draped it over her.

“Buin, listen to me. I have told you time and again that there’s nothing in this world that I wouldn’t give just to make you happy. I can leave this industry if you say so. I have enough business and investments to support us. I’ve been waiting for you to finally set the date of our wedding. We’ve been engaged for two years and yet you’re still holding it off. I’m so happy to know that you’re already carrying our baby and if you want we can just register our marriage first then just have a ceremony after you give birth. Or we can have the ceremony soonest possible time. I can arrange it. Just tell me what you want, Buin.” He stated as he tighten his embrace.

“I’m sorry Shillang. I’m sorry for keeping this to you. I already apologized to our baby over and over these past few days. I realized how terrible and unworthy I am. I was too scared that I didn’t appreciate the gift that was given to me. I promise to make it up to her or him for the rest of my life.” Hyejung avowed.

“We will take good care of our baby. I will be here for both of you. Now, lay down and rest, Buin.” And he gently let her ease her body on the bed. He climbed on the other side and spooned behind her. He rests his hand on her still flat tummy. She scoots closer to him and he gently nuzzled the side of her neck.

“Is that the reason of your tweet the two days ago, Buin? About being sad yet happy?” Hyunjoong asked.

Hyejung turned to face him and nodded. Hyunjoong chuckled, playfully ruffled her hair and uttered.

“My silly Buin... From now on, no more secrets, okay?”

Hyejung sheepishly smiled and nodded again. The she asked.

“Will you come to the doctor with me for the next check up?”

 Hyunjoong quickly said yes.

“Will you be there to give in to my weird cravings?”

Hyunjoong nodded.

“Will you give me back rub when my tummy’s too big and not laugh at me when I waddle instead of walk?’

He nodded again.

“Will you be there for the midnight feeding and stinky diaper changing?”

He smiled, nod and kissed her cheeks.

“I love you, Shillang. I love you and our baby.” Hyejung uttered. She dropped a quick kiss on his lips and snuggled to his chest.

“I love you too Buin. I love you and our baby. “Hyunjoong replied and let his arms draped on her. And just before he closed his eyes, he gently whispered to her.

“Let’s get married in three days, Buin.”

Hyejung looked up to him and nod again with happy tears on her eyes.

“That’ll be lovely, Shillang. I’ll look forward to it.”

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to comment. Yey! As soon as I saw your tweet, I checked this and almost fainted, sobrang kilig! ^_^

See you next weekend! - jumibo ^_^

Simply MC said...

aaahhhhh NICE.. makes me faint of too much happiness.. hahaahahah.. how i wish it's the reason.. lols.. awwww .. been waiting for little Hyun Joong and little Hye Jung.. kekeekke

thanks sis ems ^^ God bless! kiss kiss ~~

Anonymous said...

Syempeeeerr masaya c HJ na magka-baby! If I know, excited pa sya! Haha

Bebe :)

Anonymous said...

awww..and for the nth time you made my day ate emz..kilig...

--meenoi--

Anonymous said...

<3 may part 2 ba ito unnie? hahaha.. ang sweet... happiness!

-shu ^.^v

Anonymous said...

ano nga ba naman ang mgandang regalo sa grad at birthday.. edi syempre joongbo fic! :)
thanks ate ems i love it! oo na pakasal na kayo kahit di namin alam ayos lang.. 4 years na kong ngaantay. XP

_az aka black coffee aka papercrane_

Ss501 official said...

napapaisip ako s tweet ni buin... now I know! hahah and sana nga un un!! lols hhayy thanks again for that never ending kiLig moment ate emz! :) mmwaahhh

ellehcar817 said...

I love baby ssangchu!!!!

wulan said...

welcome back Em...love the story...chanting to myself for this to be true in real life :-)

Anonymous said...

Ang sweettttttt...sana magkatotoo ang scenario na ito...malalaman na lang natin magkakababy na weee :D ... sorry nahuli na ang comment ko :)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMS !!!

Ate Sue

ellehcar817 said...

happy birthday!!!💜💜💜

Anonymous said...

I'm lucky to get all these fics after a looooooong no ssangchu fanfic silence..

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's all so full of love and I'm liking all of them very much..

-bruha

Anonymous said...

sweet...love it very much...
if only this would happen in reality....chuuwaaa