Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Hello everyone. My last update for this year. hehe. Thank you for my avid readers..for sticking with me even if it takes ages for an update. Thank you for those who always leave comment. Honestly, if not for your kind words and encouragement, I would have closed this blog. So let me just thank you once again. I'm praying that 2014 will bring lots of cheers and blessing to everyone. 

Happy new year and I hope you'll enjoy this update =)

Chapter 22

I want Mr. Kim and Ms Hwangbo to promote Choi Furnitures here in Hongkong.” Mrs Song uttered with conviction.

Hyunjoong and Hwangbo was stunned and good thing Atty.Park was able to react quickly.

“Mrs.Song, I’ll discuss this with Mr.Kim and Ms.Hwangbo since they also need to check this with their management.

“Mrs.Song, Hyejung and I will talk it over. We’ll inform Atty.Park once we decide on this matter.”Hyunjoong added.

“I hope it’ll not take long. I’m really interested in this business and I know getting you two as endorsers will really make a big difference.” Mrs. Song replied.

“We’ll let you know immediately.”Hyejung confirmed.

With that the couple excused themselves and went back to their table. Atty Park and the Songs continue with the dinner as well. After about thirty minutes the lawyer went to their table to bid goodbye.

“Baby, what do you think? Should we agree with Mrs. Song’s request?” Hyunjoong asked as they were on their way home.

“It’s no big deal for me babe. I don’t have any endorsement or contract after Muhan Girls ended. It’s also convenient for me if we have to shoot here. It’s you we have to think of. I’m not sure if Key east will agree with this specially if we have to be together.” Hyejung replied.

“I’ll check with Atty Park if he can show us the offer for the Songs so I can discuss it with Yong Joon Hyung as soon as I arrived in Korea.”Hyunjoong advised.

“Want me to call him now babe?” Hyejung offered.

“I’ll do it. Can I borrow your phone, baby?” Hyunjoong asked and she handed the phone to him. His call was immediately answered by Atty Park he informed that he will just see them the next day.

As soon as they arrived at Hyejung’s apartment, Hyunjoong pulled her for an embrace.

“I miss you so much, baby.” He uttered and pepper kissed Hyejung’s face.

“I miss you too, love. Come on, let me just take a shower so we can sleep, okay.”Hyejung replied ending the kiss.

“Are we just going to sleep?” Hyunjoong jibed as he snaked his arms on her waist.

“If that what you want, babe. But if you have other things in mind, be a good boy and wait for me in our room.” She answered with a grin.

Hyunjoong grab her arm and together they head to the bedroom. He then gently pushed Hyejung towards the restroom and then took a seat on the bed

“Hurry up, baby. I’ll wait for you.” Hyunjoong replied with a grin.

Hyejung chuckled before closing the restroom’s door for a quick shower.

The next day, Hyejung woke up with Hyunjoong’s gentle breathing on her neck. He was spooned behind her- with arm resting on her waist and a leg draped on top of hers. She cautiously turned to face him and smiled to see him still sleeping peacefully. Hyejung lightly run her finger on his nose which made Hyunjoong stir a bit. Then she dropped a peck on his lips, extricates his arm and leg from her and then climbed off the bed. She shivered as the cold wind touched her bare body so she immediately wrapped 
herself in a terry robe before heading to the shower.

At around nine in the morning Hyunjoong came out of the bedroom all fresh from shower. Hyejung was preparing their breakfast so he walked towards her and gave her a morning kiss.

“Good morning, babe. You’re just in time for breakfast. I was about to wake you up when you came out.” Hyejung greeted with a smile.

“Good morning baby. Sorry I woke up late. You wore me out last night.” Hyunjoong joked and Hyejung gently swat his arms.

“Babe, Atty.Park called about ten minutes ago. He’ll be dropping by at around eleven. Do you still wanna go out or we’ll just rest here and wait for him?” Hyejung enquired.

“Let’s just stay here, baby. I’ll be going home tonight so let’s just rest.” Hyunjoong answered.

The two enjoyed their breakfast and after cleaning up they just decided to watch a movie. They cuddled on the couch and watched-Thor.

As expected Atty.Myungsoo Park arrived at around eleven in the morning. Hyejung ushered him in and let him took a seat.

“ Atty.Park, good morning. Sorry for calling you immediately. You see, I’m going back tonight in Korea and I would like to know the offer we have for the Songs.” Hyunjoong started the discussion.

“Its okay, Hyunjoong-ssi. I actually would like to apologize for putting you in difficult situation. You see, Uncle Mirin and I offered this venture with the Songs two years ago.But since Uncle became sick and the Songs travelled to US; the plan was put on hold. When I called them this year, they express their interest in the business so I came here again. Uncle Mirin and I believe that once we close this deal for Hong Kong, it’ll be easier for us to export in other Asian countries too. Here’s a copy of the offer we have for them.” Myungsoo explained.

“So this deal is very important. I can talk to my manager and agency. I’m sure there will be no conflict. As of now, we just have to talk to Hyunjoong’s management team.” Hyejung said.

“I’ll explain to my manager. I’m sure we can work things out.” Hyunjoong replied.

“I’m really sorry for involving you in this. If just incase your agency will not allow, I’ll try to talk to the Songs’. We’ll check other options.” Myungsoo offered.

“Choi Galleries is also important to us. We also want to give back to Mirin-ssi for everything he has given us. I’ll do my best to get the approval from my agency.” Hyunjoong countered.

“Thank you, Hyunjoon-ssi, Hyejung-ssi. I know Uncle Mirin will be glad if we really close this deal. Let me know if you need any help. I’ll leave for now.” And he stood up to leave.

“We’ll call you as soon as possible, Myungsoo-ssi. Take care on your way.” Hyejung bid goodbye and send him to the door.

“Baby, you realize that we might need to announce that we’re together once we accept this offer, right?” Hyunjoong asked as Hyejung settled beside him.

“Yes.” Hyejung quipped.

“Are you okay with it, baby? I mean you’ve been telling me to just keep it as a secret for the meantime.” He tried to confirm.

“Yes. I’m good with it. As you said to Myungsoo-ssi, this is one way of giving back to Mirin-ssi. He has given us a lot- and most especially he has paved the way for us to be together again. “Hyejung explained.

Hyunjoong pulled her in his embrace and whispered.

“I’ll talk to my agency baby. I really wish we can get their approval. I will also tell them that we will announce about our relationship.”

“I’m sorry if I can’t be there to support you.” Hyejung uttered.

“It’s okay, baby. Don’t worry too much. I’ll call you as soon as I get their decision. I know it’ll be favorable for us.” He replied.

Hyejung snuggled to him and they enjoy the rest of the day before Hyunjoong’s flight back to Korea.

It was already Wednesday evening when Hyunjoong finally got the chance to call Hyejung. He’s been very busy the past two days but he was able to talk to Key East about the offer for Choi Galleries. The company is against it- stating that it can hamper the success of Hyunjoong’s career. If people will link him to Hwangbo, his fans might give up and leave him. He immediately called Hwangbo and let her know of the company’s decision.

“Hi Baby. How are you?” He greeted as soon as Hyejung picked up the call.

“I’m okay babe. Also busy with school. How about you?” Hyejung replied.

“I’m good. Baby, I already got my agency’s approval.” He said.

“That’s great babe! But why do you sound unhappy?” She enquired nervously.

“Baby, there’s a provision in my agreement with Key East. They only agreed with endorsing Choi Gallery but we need to put on hold our plans for coming out in public.” Hyunjoong explained.

Hyejung took a deep sigh before replying.

“Babe, don’t worry. I’m okay with it. And they didn’t say that we cannot come out, they just said to put it on hold. Maybe in a couple of months, they will agree to it.” Hyejung tried to cheer him up.

“But it seems like I’m letting you down baby. I really tried. They told me that they will just check if my fans will accept us. If our endorsement will not affect my career, then we can announce it.” he advised feeling very resigned.

“Don’t worry babe. I understand. I know you’ve done your best. Let’s just pray that we’ll get good feedback with this endorsement.” She replied

“I love you, Hyejung-ah. I miss you.” Hyunjoong whispered.

“I love you too; babe.I’ll see you on Saturday. I’m flying back home.” Hyejung advised.

“Baby, my manager and I will be there in Hong Kong on Friday for the contract signing. Tell Atty. Park to ready all the documents and inform the Songs for contract signing on Saturday if possible.” He countered

“Okay, babe. I’ll just stay here then. I’ll see you on Friday night. I love you babe.” And Hyejung bid goodbye.

After they hung up, Hyejung called Atty. Park to inform him of their decision. On Hyejung’s part, her manager already agreed with the endorsement and will just fly to Hong Kong for the contract signing. She called him as well as agreed for meet up on Saturday.

The next day, Hyejung received a call from Atty Park asking if she can meet him in a café since he need to check some details with her. They agreed to meet up after her class and after checking the documents Atty Park send her to her apartment.

It was Friday morning when Hyunjoong was getting ready for his flight when his manager came rushing with a newspaper in his hand. He crumpled the paper when he saw the picture- Hyejung and Myungsoo coming out of the café with the headline…


“Is he Hwangbo’s current man?”









11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! waaaaahh! just in time sa pag OL ko....so ako na ang kinikilig... pero siyempre may mamang badtrip s dulo...

sana sa sunod na update sa b-day ko naman.. hahaha!

Happy New Year Girl! thanKYU sa mga stories na nagpakilig sa aming lahat! more EFEF to come this 2014! :)

-=freepunkt17=-

08shu16 said...

bad, newspaper! bad! hahaha~

♥♥ thank you ate sa nakaka-gv na pagtatapos ng 2013..hahaha~ kahit na may nabadtrip sa huli i'm sure kasweetan naman ang sunod dun..haha~

happy new year! ^.^v

Simply MC said...

kyaaahhh Thanks so much for the gift this year sis ems... i read this last night but i was so tired and so sleepy i wasn't able to write a comment.. lol.. nwei, may panira ng mood sa dulo.. hahahhaha.. but the Couple are too sweet.. kyaaahhhhhhhhhh ~~

Happy New Year dear.. take care.. God bless .. kiss kiss ~~

Anonymous said...

Kawawang HJ. Haha Baka mamaya sa sobrang selos nya, bglang magannounce nlng sya na sya ang tunay na "Hwangbo's man" kahit hndi approved ng agency!

Tsktsk! Yari ka Atty. Park! Haha

Thanks for the update ate~ <3
Bebe :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!

thank you sa update ehms!!..eh sobrang ka-sweetan lng tlga...hehe

next chapter pls...mwaahhh


eliza

Anonymous said...

clap.. clap... clap..
a great new chapter for a better new year..
thank u so much for update this story..
really love ur way write about them..
hyun joong so loveable,, his love to his buin r so big which make him really sad n feel down when he can't reveal their love openly..
and the ending part make my curiousity more bigger..
so although it gonna take much of your time,, i hope u can update soon emma~ssi..

ajja ajja fighting...

and least i want to say :

*^~~*~^..happy new year 2014..^~*~~^*

i hope 2014 become a prosperous year and u will fullfil the dream which not come true in last year..

*^^* shia ing

Anonymous said...

clap.. clap... clap..
a great new chapter for a better new year..
thank u so much for update this story..
really love ur way write about them..
hyun joong so loveable,, his love to his buin r so big which make him really sad n feel down when he can't reveal their love openly..
and the ending part make my curiousity more bigger..
so although it gonna take much of your time,, i hope u can update soon emma~ssi..

ajja ajja fighting...

and least i want to say :

*^~~*~^..happy new year 2014..^~*~~^*

i hope 2014 become a prosperous year and u will fullfil the dream which not come true in last year..

*^^* shia ing

Anonymous said...

uhhh ohhh uri hb is in a scandal :P ....although hopefully hj trust hb and wont get affected by the headlne....but im curious if we'll see a jealous hj :-)

Thanks a lot sa update Ems....Happy New Year !!!!

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update! can't wait for the next chapter. and hopefully we'll meet soon. happy 2014! - jumi ^_^

ellehcar817 said...

Happy new year chinggu!!!

ellehcar817 said...

Forget the endorsement, he'll just out their relationship! Lol