Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Miss you love

written last March.. another fic left unposted.. hehehe


             You are out of the country again. This time it has been more than a month. I’m already so used of you leaving but I wonder why it’s harder this time. With more than two years of being together, I cannot count how many times I’ve helped you packed your bags. It’s really hard when you have to go but you always assure me that you’ll take care of yourself and that you’ll terribly miss me.  I never send you to the airport because it’s harder for me. I‘ll just say goodbye to you at home and lock myself in our room after you leave.
There are a lot of things I miss when you’re away. Well actually missing you would be an understatement. I miss the way you huskily say good morning as we wake up. I miss how you would stare at me and tell me how much you love me. I miss the silly way you would pull me back to bed demanding for an extra cuddling time.  I miss your tight bear hug before I leave the bed to prepare our breakfast.  Even when you’re away, I will still set the table for two. I always imagine you sitting there, right in front of me.  I imagine you picking your cereals when I’m too lazy to prepare full breakfast. You’ll threaten to leave me coz I’m neglecting you. I will simply reply that you can leave me anytime. I know a lot of men will be waiting for us to break up so I can be with them. You’ll just glare at me and I will just kiss you to end all the talks.
                I miss the way you watch me prepare for the day ahead. You’d simply sit in our bed, watching me put my make up on and dress up. You won’t talk to me because you know I hate being bothered and I like to concentrate in all my preparations. After I finished, you would approach me and tell me once again how you find me so beautiful. I miss fixing your things. I miss preparing the clothes you would wear for your shows. I miss how you would try everything I would choose and how you would say that I’m the best coordi/wife ever.  That’s the reason why I packed your clothes in pairs so you won’t have trouble matching them up.
                I miss the times you would sneak in our set to visit me. You would send me message and ask me to come out for a moment. I’ll find you waiting in your car with a bag of food for us to share. The PD’s already knew that if I asked to be excused during those times that you’re out there waiting for me. We’ll just share the things you brought, talk for a while and then you’ll leave.  I’ll be back in the set with a silly grin on my face and all the girls will tease me.  
                Being away with you for so long makes me feel and realize how much I love you and need you in my life.  The calls you made at night instead of making me feel better makes me yearn for you more.  I have your favorite shirt tucked on my pillow so I can feel you here beside me. I sleep on your side of the bed so that I could feel like you’re embracing me. I know it’s hard for you too but I know we can pull through this.
And now as I wait for the sunrise with a warm cup of coffee in hand, I can hear a familiar click on the door followed by those familiar footsteps I can recognize anytime.  I can feel you approaching and my heart starts beating so fast.  You wrapped your arms around me and made everything right by saying these three wonderful words…
“Buin, I’m home”

2 comments:

ellehcar817 said...

I knew u have a blog. I don't know y I keep forgetting to put u on my desktop but now u are! Hehe... I missed this one! Glad I checked!

ellehcar817 said...

I knew u have a blog. I don't know y I keep forgetting to put u on my desktop but now u are! Hehe... I missed this one! Glad I checked!