Monday, January 16, 2012

Saturday Morning

This is just a drabble. I actually wrote this for my other OTP but this also fits our couple. hehehe.. Im still finishing chapter 4 of  The Curse. Hopefully I can post it soon.. Comments will be highly appreciated.. 


Saturday Morning

I woke up with sunlight kissing my cheeks. It’s a bright beautiful Saturday morning. I turned over to my side, eyes half closed and was met by an empty space. I was alone. I pried my eyes open, stood up and head to the bathroom. I passed by the bathroom mirror and saw a sticky note posted on it. Curious, I took it off and smiled as I read what’s written.

“Good morning baby."

 After I finished taking a shower, I dress up comfortably and decided to have breakfast. I prepared my coffee and sat at the table when I saw her tea cup. I reached for it and noticed that it’s still a bit hot. Maybe she left just minutes ago. I notice the lipstick stain on the cup’s rim. Unconsciously I put my lips on the same spot for an indirect kiss. I laughed at myself after, wondering why I’m so mushy early in the morning. I finished my coffee and rinsed the cup when again, I saw a post it on the fridge. I wiped my hands and took it.

 I made toast for you. Eat it for the meantime. I’ll be back soon..

 I made my way to the toaster. There’s a plate with two pieces of toast with my favorite orange marmalade on top. I took the plate and went to the living room area. It’s such a great morning. It’s a bit chilly but the sun is out. I sat comfortably on the sofa and turn on the TV while waiting for her.

An hour already passed but she’s not yet here. I’m now pacing back and forth worried that something might have happened to her.  I checked and waited for her at the gate for some time.  I tried calling her phone but it’s now out of coverage. Negative thoughts were already crossing my mind. God I just hope she’s okay. I checked the planner on our room to verify if she has schedule. It says that her schedule is still for tomorrow and it’s our free time today. I texted her manager and he just confirmed that they don’t have any schedule.  I just wonder where she went. I decided to dress up and look for her. Waiting for her like this is killing me. I was already getting my car keys when I heard the door opened. I rushed towards the hall and saw her standing there with a big smile on her face. She noticed me standing just staring at her so she walked towards me and envelops me on a big hug.


“Good morning Shillang. I miss you.” She whispered and rests her head on my chest.

 
 “Where have you been Buin? I’ve been really worried. I woke up alone, had breakfast and still you’re not here.” I replied while kissing her hair.

“I went to the bakeshop but I saw Nichkhun on my way home. We talked for a bit.” She explained.

“Nichkhun? Are you also close with him? “I asked. I know its irrational but her talking to other guys still bothers me.


“They guest on Muhan Girls before. He’s going to visit someone around this place. He just said hi." She explained.


“That’s ok, Buin. But why were you not answering my call?” I asked again.


“My cell phone runs out of batteries. Sorry Shillang.” And she gave me a peck on the lips.


“OK then. I was just so worried. I was already thinking something happened to you. Good thing you’re okay." And I kissed her back.


“But do you know why I went out to the bakeshop, Shillang?” Hyejung asked with a glimmer in her eyes.


“Hmm… It’s our 18th month wedding anniversary.” I replied.


“Yes but there’s more. Come on just follow me and I’ll tell you about it.” And she pulled my hand so we can go to the kitchen. She pulled a chair, asked me to take a seat and covered my eyes. She counted one to three then remove her hands from my eyes. My heart almost leaps out of my chest when I read what’s written on the cake.


“Happy 18th month anniversary Hyunjoong Appa...” Love Buin and Aegi.


“Buin, is it true? Are you really pregnant?" I asked with pure glee. She nodded her head and I pulled her towards me.


“I just found it last night.” She replied showed me the pregnancy kit she kept on her bag.


“I’m so happy Buin. Finally after 18 months of being married. We’re going to have a baby. I’m so excited. Let’s go to the doctor and let them checked you." I blabber.


“Shin Aera Unnie gave me her doctor’s number after our wedding. I have it in our phonebook since then. I’ll call him later so we can have it scheduled.” She replied.
“As for now, I’m hungry Shillang, let’s have breakfast.” Hyejung asked with an aegyo.


“What does my Aegi want? I’ll cook for both of you.” I replied and even kiss Hyejung’s tummy.


“I want an American breakfast.” She declared and ruffled my hair.


“Bacon and eggs coming up!” And I grab the pan to start cooking. 

 
 “I and Aegi love you so much Shillang.” Hyejung expressed and gave me a back hug before returning to her seat.


“And I love you both. “ I replied and blew her a kiss.


I never knew I can be this happy. My work is doing well and now my lovely wife is pregnant. It was not an easy road but it was all worth it. My life is complete. All I can do now is to treasure it and thank God for everything.




7 comments:

ellehcar817 said...

something sweet to keep
us going while everything's quiet! thanks!!! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute!!


p.s. I think you copied twice for the second part..and I has double dose of sweetness..haha

emmalloyd said...

@ellhcar..as always thank you for reading my fic..it really means a lot to me.. *hugs*

@anonymous..thank you for reading.. i didnt notice that i copied the end part twice..thank u for pointing it out =) hope u leave ur name next time..

Anonymous said...

this is a really sweet story...
thank you!

-shu ^_^v

wulan said...

hi Emma, like the new fic. it's sweet. waiting patiently for the curse :)

btw, it's off topic, but i could no longer access The Greenery blog. is it under maintenance or something (i forgot Greenery alias, if I'm not mistaken, she's also on PB previously, rite)?

Anonymous said...

So good!!!!! Thank you Unnie~ :)

Bebe

Simply MC said...

wahhhh Hyun Joong-ssi is so sweet.. wiiiiiiiiiii.. "“What does my Aegi want? I’ll cook for both of you.” I replied and even kiss Hyejung’s tummy." so so sweettttttt... ooohhh.. you're really wonderful ems (i'll just call you that too.. shorter.. kekeke)

@segyero13