Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Curse

thinking of Royce chocolates and froyo while writing.. so forgive me if its crappy and unedited.. all i can think of is food...nyahaha..

Chapter 8

Hyunjoong was surprised to see Hwangbo sleeping soundly on the sofa. He picked up the discarded blanket on the floor and draped it back on her body.



“Aisss.. This woman! How can she sleep like this when she knew that I’m coming over.” Then he kneeled down in front of her sleeping figure, his face inches from her so he can wake her up.


“Buin, Buin." He whispered on her ear but Hyejung suddenly grabbed him and started kissing his face.


“Jins, don’t wake your Mom yet. Hyunjoong Appa will arrive soon. Just let me sleep first.” and kissed the smiling man again.


“Never thought I’d be mistaken for a dog.” Hyunjoong whispered to himself. “I know you’re not going to like this but you leave me no choice Buin.” Then leaned down and dropped a kiss on her lips.


Hwangbo was surprised and was immediately awaken. She opened her eyes and was met by Hyunjoong’s silly grin. She hurriedly sat down making the blanket draped on her body to fall, too late to realize that she’s only wearing her undies.


“Buin, you know I appreciate the view but we really need to hurry. We’re already running late." Hyunjoong uttered with that sleazy grin.


Hwangbo grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her body. She stood up and head to the bathroom. She was already half way when she turned back to ask Hyunjoong.


“Where did you get my keys?”


“I’ll explain everything later. Just shower first so we can leave. I’ll bring all your bags down then I’ll come back to get Jins. Please hurry up.” Hyunjoong replied.


Hwangbo took a quick shower and dressed up hurriedly. She went to the kitchen to get coffee to nurse her hang over when Hyunjoong came to pick up Jins.


“Buin, sorry but we’ll just eat at home. Let’s get going now.” He ordered.


“My head’s throbbing. I can’t think clearly." She rebuts.


“We’ll drop by at a café near my place." He insisted.


“Ok, ok. I’ll follow you out. I’ll just lock up first.” She replied.


Hyunjoong went ahead as she locked up her apartment. She was surprised to find him waiting for her at the elevator playing with Jins. When the elevator opened, he immediately ushered her in and close the door. They arrived at the almost empty parking lot. Hyunjoong led her to his car and opened the door for her. He then went to the driver’s seat and when he saw that she finally settled, he handed Jins over to her.


“Hyunjoong-ah, how did you get inside my apartment." She asked.


“Your mother gave it to me before she left yesterday. She said that it’s only right to turn it over to me now.” He explained. “By the way, why were you drunk Buin?” Hyunjoong asked this time.


“Euni and Boram dropped by last night. I told them everything. We only had a couple of bottles." She clarified.


“But you were sleeping soundly. And why were you not dressed? What if someone broke into your house? You know I’ll arrive at 4am and yet you were still sleeping?” He again asked nonstop.


“First of all, Boram accidentally spilled her iced tea on my clothes. I was too sleepy to change so I just decided to sleep like that. I set my alarm clock at 3:30 am but I guess I was just too exhausted and wasn't able to wake up when it rang.” She countered.


Hyunjoong just nodded and dropped the subject. When he saw a café he parked and asked her to buy food for them. She left Jins on her seat, took her big glasses and put on her hoodie. Hyunjoong was offering her money but she declined. After about 15 minutes, she’s back with a brown bag and two cups of coffee. She handed a bagel to him but then since he’s already driving, he cannot eat. Hwangbo fed him the bagel and handed him the coffee when the stop light turned red. Hyunjoong smiled and thank her. She just smiled back at him and they head off to his place.


They arrived around 5:30 in the morning in his building. Good thing it’s still a bit early so they were able to park and went to his place without reporters trailing after them. Hyunjoong carried her bags while she has Jins. He is staying in the penthouse and she wondered how much it cost him to be able to keep this place. Hyunjoong ushered her in to his apartment and she can’t helped but be amazed with it. The place was so spacious, his living room with state of the art entertainment system. It was every bachelor’s dream house. He also showed her the kitchen and led her to the balcony after. It has nice view of the city especially now that the sun is about to rise. Hyunjoong stand behind her and they enjoyed the view in a comfortable silence. After sometime, she felt Hyunjoong’s hand on her elbows as he guided her back inside the house.


“Your place is so awesome. It only shows how hard you work. I’m so proud of you Hyunjoong.” She sincerely told him.


“Thank you Buin. I’m glad you like my place. You can already unpack and put your clothes in the dressing room. I’ve save the space for you.” Hyunjoong advised her.


He led her to the walk in closet and showed her area. There’s space provided for her clothes, shoes and bags. She also put her makeup set on the vanity allotted for her. The whole house screamed money and class. When she’s done, she head on to the living room and found him watching the news. He motioned for her to come over and she sat beside him. On the news is Hyunjoong’s press conference. It kept on replaying her admission of their “relationship” and showed the kiss that shocked almost everybody.


Hyejung cringed while watching, still wondering what came to her yesterday. Hyunjoong was just sitting still then suddenly spoke.


“Buin, we need to attend the press conference my agency arranged.”


“When will that be?” she asked.


“Next week. They will just let people cool down first then we will release our statement. I have advised Yong Joon Hyung to announce that we are already engaged.” He replied.


“Ok, then. So what are we going to do for the mean time?”


“I don’t have anything planned for today so I’ll just stay at home. What about you?”


“I’m also free for today. Muhan Girls will have shoot tomorrow. I’ll just cook for us and we can just stay here. Anyway, I know a lot of reporter will try to follow us if we’ll leave the house.” Hwangbo answered.


“Ok, Good. I’ll be heading to the bedroom now to take a nap. I woke up early to fetch you.” He informed her.


“I’ll also sleep. By the way, where’s my room? She asked.


“You and I will share a room."  Hyunjoong answered straight and drag her his room - the room connected to the walk in closet.


“What! “Hwangbo shouted. “Hyunjoong-ah I agreed to live with you but not to share your room.” She opposed.


“Buin, there’s only two rooms in this house- my room and the guest room which is still for furnishing. Besides, we will only share the room. Don’t worry too much. I will not jump on you if that’s your concern.” Hyunjoong explained.


‘But Hyunjoong that’s going to be uncomfortable. Sharing room is very intimate and I’m not used to being with someone this way.” She again reasoned out.


“Trust me on this, Buin. We can make things work out. I promise, I will not do anything that you don’t like and agree with.” He assured her.


“Aissh! I don’t know what you’re up to Hyunjoong. Don’t blame me if you don’t get enough sleep." She yielded.


“Dont tell me you snore?” he quipped.


“Of course not. I sleep quietly." She rebuffs.


“Then good. Come on, I’m really sleepy. We’ll just take a nap then cook something for lunch.” Hyunjoong convinced her.


“Okay, okay. But Hyunjoong let me remind you. I have a black belt in Taekwondo and one wrong move - I can disable you.” Hwangbo warned him.


“Buin, I still love my life. I am not going to jump on you unless you initiated it. I know, my charm is so hard to resist” he slyly replied then walked out on her.


Left alone, she surveyed Hyunjoong’s room. In the middle of the room is a king size bed. Entertainment system was also available here. She sat on the bed to look at the frames on the bedside table when Hyunjoong walked back in. He already changed into shorts and shirt and seems like he just showered.


“Are you not going to shower? He asked.


“I will. By the way, Hyunjoong why is our wedding picture here in your bedside table?” she curiously asked.


“Why? Should I throw it away? It’s a free service so I kept it.” He nonchalantly answered.


“I was just surprised that you still have it. It’s been three years. Anyway, I’ll just take a shower.” She replied. He just nodded and watched as she left.


When she went back to their room after shower, she found Hyunjoong sleeping soundly. She gently climbed on her side of the bed so as not to wake him up. She settled down beside him and turned towards Hyunjoong. She cannot help but to stare at his face. He seemed to be so peaceful, no trace of pressure on his beautiful face. She tucked the hair falling on his face then turn again on her side so she can sleep. She was already drifting off when she heard him mumble...


“I still love you Buin...


She just smiled and let sleep take away all her cares.

5 comments:

ellehcar817 said...

geez no more talk of Royce! that's not easy to get around here! froyo, however, is 5 mins away from my house! but it's only 6 am here so it's still sucks! lol. I'm soooooo loving this ff. I wish I could sit u down n offer u unlimited Royce chocolates so u can just write, write, write!!!! u should put a counter on ur page, then u can tell how many times I check everyday! thank you got the update!!!! I shall patiently wait 😉 for the next one!

wulan said...

thx for the quick update, Em. smart HJ, he's strategizing to get HB back on his side.

Anonymous said...

" I still love you Buin" :D ...

Sharing one house, one bedroom, one bed hmmm i wonder how long this two can keep their hands off each other

THANKS Ems sa update....cant wait for chap 9 :D

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

Unnieeeeeeeeeeeeee kinikilig ako! Galing mo!!!!!!!!

Bebe ajLKSDNMLKWENSFDLKNFEQLWnds

emmalloyd said...

@ellehcar817 i've been craving for royce but cant go to the mall to buy..i need to get some on the weekend.. as always thank u for reading! <3

@wulan, Hj's smart right? hihihi.. thanks for reading and commenting

@ate sue.. wait ka na lang onti..
@bebe..nyahaha..tau na kinikilig.. purple love!!!