Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Folie A deux


Here's chapter 4 for all of you..thank you for reading and all the comments!


Chapter 4

Hwangbo was awaken by light breathing on her ears. She instinctively reached for Charley and tried sitting up but was restrained by a weight on her waist. Confused, she pried her eyes open, only to find Hyunjoong’s face, mere inches away from her. Her eyes rounded, and she almost screamed when she remembered what happened last night. She gently removed his arm on her waist and the legs draped over her right leg. Then she carefully stood up, picked up her discarded clothes and head to the room she previously occupied.

When she reached her room, she went to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Only then was she able to let go of her scream...

“Yah!!!! Hwangbo Hyejung, what happened last night? Why were you so reckless?!!!" And she even banged her fist on the bathroom wall. “ What will he think of me now? Arggg!!!  Stupid Hyejung, that’s purely stupid.” She exclaimed. She hurriedly finished her shower, packed her pets’ things and leave Hyunjoong’s house. 

She waited for a cab, was praying hard that Hyunjoong will not wake up yet. Luckily, a cab a pulled over and she asked the driver to leave immediately. She reached for her phone as soon as she took a seat. 

“ Junjin,  meet me in my house in thirty minutes!” she ordered.

“What the crap is wrong Jungie? Are you hurt? “The man on the other line exclaimed although his voice is still hoarse from sleeping.

“It’s better to tell it to you in person Jin.Please. I’m still on my way home but I’m almost there. I’ll see you in a while, okay.” She confirmed in a worried tone.

“Whatever it is Jungie, I’ll understand and I’ll be here to support you. I’ll see you. “Junjin replied.

“Thanks Jin. I’ll see you.” And Hwangbo hang up.

Hwangbo arrived in her place fifteen minutes after and she was surprised to see Junjin’s car already parked in front of her house. He went down as soon as he saw her and helped carry her things in. She just let Charley, Chelsea and Cherie of f their carrier and she slumped down on the sofa. Meanwhile, Junjin prepared coffee and hand it to her as he sat beside her.

“I slept with him Junjin-ah.” She stated, head bowed down.

“Slept? With who? Do you have a boyfriend? And why didn’t you introduce him to me? Her friend asked in confusion.

“I slept with Kim Hyunjoong.” She simply replied.

“Kim Hyunjoong? You mean the Hallyu star? He’s supposed to get married right?" Junjin was so surprised with was she said.

“Yes the one and only Kim Hyunjoong. The wedding was called off." She explained.

“So you jumped into bed with him? You better explain it to me, Jungie and don’t leave out any other details.” Junjin ordered.

“Well, I told you about my new project right?” she asked to which Junjin just nodded.

"Well, the project was to design their supposed to be new house. I’ve been working on it for the past months and just completed it yesterday. Hyunjoong and her ex fiancee’ broke up three days ago and he’s been staying there since then. I was also occupying a room there so I can finish the house in time. When I met him there, he asked me to stay with him to which I just agreed. Yesterday, he went home drunk and then we did it.” She told her friend.

“Did he forced or drugged you? “ Junjin asked with a scowl on his face. 

“No. I was just trying to comfort him since he was so dishearten. The ex fianceĆ© held a press conference yesterday. I’ve had a shot or two of vodka but I think I was still sober then." Hwangbo confessed- head down while playing with her fingers.

“Then why did you do it?” Junjin asked in frustration.

“I really don’t know. Jin, you’ve known me for more than two decades now. You now I’m not like that. I honestly don’t know why I allowed it to happen.“ She tried to let him see her side.

“I’m sorry to snap at you.“ Junjin apologized. “It’s just that I’m just surprised that you’d get yourself into something like that. But as you said, I’ve known you for too long and I know that you are a decent woman." And he opens his arms and she came to him. Junjin enveloped her in a big bear hug.

“Jin-ah, what am I going to do? How can I face him again?” Hwangbo asked.

“Well, you can do nothing more about it. The deed has been done.  Are you still planning to see him after this?  He inquired.

“I’ am not sure. What if our paths cross again? How should I treat him? She added.

“Treat him as is.  It’s not as if you’re going to ask him to marry you, right? Just don’t fret too much. I’m sure he’s also going to be okay with it.” Junjin assured her.

“Thank you Junjin-ah. You’re such a darling.” And she kissed his cheeks.

“I know that Jungie. So just go to sleep now and I need to fetch my Yeobo. By the way, wear turtle neck when you go out. I can see that you had a great night.” He quipped 

Hwangbo ran towards the bathroom and was shocked to see red marks on her neck. She went out immediately and threw the throw pillow at Junjin who was just laughing at her.

“You should have told me about it earlier. My God! I didn’t notice it when I had shower.” she blurted in dismay.

“Its okay, Jungie-ah.  Be proud of those marks. You’re so lucky to spend a night with that idol." He teased her as he made his way out of her house. Hwangbo threw another pillow at him. 

As soon as Junjin left, Hwangbo head to her room and took a nap. She was in deep slumber when she was awaken by the non stop pounding on her door. She grumpily stood up and yanked the door open without even checking who’s on the other side.

“Hyunjoong!!” she shrieked as she saw him impatiently waiting.

Hyunjoong went inside even if she didn’t tell him to come in. He went straight to the living room and sat on the sofa. Hwangbo carefully walked towards him.

“What are you doing here?" She asked as she took a seat in front of him.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” he asked.

“I see no point in doing so. I ‘am done with your house if you haven’t notice.” Hwangbo retort.

“Can’t you leave a note?  You could have at least informed me that you’re going home so I won’t have to worry about you.”  Hyunjoong snapped.

“Why do you have to worry?” she asked back.

“Do you really need to ask?  Are you having regrets about last night?” he enquired.

“I’d rather not talk about it. Let’s not make it a big deal and try to forget about it." She simply answered.

“I don’t think it‘s gonna be that easy. Can you really forget about it?” Hyunjoong challenged.

“Hyunjoong, it’s not easy but we have to move on. It already happened and we can do nothing about it. I go my way and you go yours." Hwangbo replied.

“But I don’t want to move on!” Hyunjoong stubbornly blurted.

“What? Hyunjoong, it’s just one night. It’s not as if we need to get married. A lot of people do that." She countered.
 
“But we can at least be friends. Just don’t stay away from me.”  Hyunjoong appealed.

“It’s not gonna be easy." She admitted.

“We could at least try." Hyunjoong offered. “I will try my best to be a good friend to you. Honestly, I never had a girl buddy before. You can be the first.” He added with a little aegyo.

“I’m not promising anything but I won’t avoid you.”  She concedes.

“Okay, that’s enough for me.  I’ll leave now. I’ll see you soon Hyejungssi!” and Hyungjoong left with a big smile on his face. Hwangbo was left in her house, still wondering if she made the right decision.

8 comments:

ellehcar817 said...

I wonder what hj's really thinking or planning... thanks babe! u made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Their progress is so cute! Hahaha

Bebe :)

Anonymous said...

. I go my way and you go yours." Hwangbo replied.

“But I don’t want to move on!” Hyunjoong stubbornly blurted.

ako na kinilig ...^________^ sabi na nga ba may pagnanasa talaga si HJ kay HB dito eh

Thanks a lot Ems....luv it !!! looking forward to Chap 5

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

=D
hj became so cute...
but can they really be just friends after what happened? *curious*^_^*curious*
tama nga ata si ate sue..may pagnanasa talaga si hj.. Hehe.. :)

-shu ^_^v

wulan said...

thx for the update Em.
glad that there is no awkwardness in the morning. just hoping that hj really feels for hb instead of just use her as his rebound

LvKprogram said...

Oh my...their relationship turn into "friends with benefits"? I hope not! HJ show up front of her door...tells HB how much she worried him leaving his home without any note or telling him...tells me he do care about HB alot and likes HB a lot!. Sweet!

Thanks for the chapter four!

Anonymous said...

Anticipating for the next chapter..update soon :))


SueAnne

Storm said...

Find it funny hyun joong saying f Hye Jung are having regrets after what have had happen between them..kkkk...and oh I love that part But I don't want to move on..countered by Hye Jung it's just onenight..it's not that we've got to get married...