Thursday, May 10, 2012

Folie a deux

Annyeong! Still cant think of a title. Maybe you can help me come up with one?.hehehe.. anyways, here's chapter 2. maybe boring but still hope you can give me some love. Appreciate comments good or bad- I really wont mind. Ciao!

Chapter2


“ Hyejungssi!” then he paused, took a big sigh and said. “Can you just stay while I’m here?”


Hwangbo was taken aback with what he just asked. She looked at Hyunjoong with a confused look and asked.


“I thought you want to be alone?


“ Uhmmm.. Not really alone. I just want to have some time off and stay away from the issues. At least here, there will be no reporters waiting by the gate. Just stay and do your work. I can help you if you want.” Hyunjoong replied.


“Okay. I’ll just finish the last room and double check everything. It’ll only take three days the most. “She answered with a shrug.


“No need to hurry. Take your time. I’ll try not to disturb you while you work.” Hyunjoong assured her.


“It’s ok Hyunjoongsssi. I’ll go ahead and sleep. Maybe you should too.” And she smiled at him.


“I will. I think I’ve had enough for the night.” He smiled back at her.


“Would you like me to assist you?” Hyejung asked again.


“If you don’t mind.” He replied shyly.


Hwangbo walked towards him as he stood up. She holds on to his arms to help him out walk towards the master’s bedroom.


“Thank you, Hyejungssi. I can carry on from here.” Hyunjoong said as they stood in front of the room.


“No worries, Hyunjoongssi. I’ll see you in the morning.” She smiled and then bid him goodnight.



The grumble of his stomach woke him up the next day. Hyunjoong rise up from the bed with a bad case of hangover. He head to the bathroom and took a quick shower so he can eat. When he finished, he walked towards the kitchen and found food neatly covered in the counter top.


“ Hyunjoongssi, just heat up the food and take honey water for your hangover.”


He heat up the food, then hungrily finished them in a jiffy. As soon as he’s done, he washed the plates and then head out to the living room. He turn on the TV and watched a soccer match. After about an hour and after the game finished, he decided to just look around the house. He bought this a year ago, commissioned Hwangbo Interiors to prepare the house but he never really got a good look of it. He went to the 1st floor, checking the three bedrooms which serve as guest rooms. All were done with chic and class. The living room on the 1st floor is bigger than on the second floor which also serves as the receiving area for guest. He then went to fully inspect the 2nd floor. Besides the master’s bedroom, which is really done tastefully, two rooms are also in the 2nd floor which he plans to renovate as children’s room if the time comes. As of now, they just have it set as guest rooms too. He checked the 1st door and saw that it’s been made but he saw a big bag by the closet so he deduced that this is where Hwangbo was staying. He then left the room and head to the other one. He gently opened the door and just watched Hwangbo as she tried to put on the drapes on the window. She was so engrossed on what she’s doing and happily singing while he just stood by the door. She was tiptoeing but still can’t reach the top to fasten the curtain rod so she tried to look for something she can step on. When she turned around, she shrieked in surprise which also startled Hyunjoong.


“Yah! Hyejungssi. I almost got a heart attack.” Hyunjong uttered.


“Shouldn’t I be the one saying that? What are you doing here?” Hwangbo replied as she took a deep breath.


“I was just checking the rooms. Is this the only room left unfinished?” Hyunjoong asked as he stepped inside the room.


“Yes, sir. The 3rd floor, will serve as the attic and gym. The equipments were already installed.” Hyejung replied, still looking around to look for a stool.


“Can you just stay still? I’m getting dizzy with you. What are you looking for?” Hyunjoong ordered and hold on to Hyejung’s arm to steady her.


“I’m looking for a stool so I can fix this up.” And shoved the curtain rod on his hand.


Hyunjoong took it and tiptoed to place the curtain. When he’s done, he smiled mischievously to Hyejung. Hyejung just snorted and begin fixing the beddings. She was trying to cover the bed with purple fitted sheets. Hyunjoong moved to the other side of the bed and helped her. She then arranged the pillows and comforter, Hyunjoong helped her out too.


“Mr.Kim, would you like to check the 3rd floor?” She asked while placing aroma candles on top of the bedside table.


“Are we done here?” he asked back to which she just nodded.


Hyunjoong waited for her by the door and they climbed the stairs to the 3rd floor in silence. The 3rd floor was divided into attic and the gym. Hyunjoong inspect all the equipments inside and even tried it out himself. Hyejung received a call from a supplier regarding the carpets and mats that she’s expecting. She’s also waiting for the call of her starter sets and the set up for the mini bar. She became so busy that she didn’t notice as Hyunjoong stood behind her. When she’s done with her calls, she was surprised when he suddenly speaks.


“By the way, Hyejungssi let me treat you to dinner since you prepared my breakfast.”


“You don’t need to worry Mr. Kim. I usually prepare breakfast so saving some for you is no bother. And about the dinner, I prepare to just cook. I’m not fond of takeout food.” She replied.


“Where are you going to cook?” he asked.


“Im going home to check my cats and dogs. I just left them with food yesterday. I’ll cook for us then bring it over.” She offered.


“Can I just come with you? “ Hyunjoong replied.


“But my house is not big, okay. Just don’t expect something fancy.” Hyejung responded.


“I ‘m not picky. Give me five minutes so I can change.” Hyunjoong answered.


“Okay. I’ll just try to confirm some materials too. I’ll just see you downstairs.


When Hyunjoong finished changing, Hwangbo was already waiting by the door. She already set the lock and then they leave immediately. They arrived at her place in less than an hour. They used the stairs to avoid being seen by her neighbors. She was welcomed by the two cats waiting by the door. She affectionately picked them up as she let Hyunjoong in. Her dog, Charley jumped from the sofa so she picked her up too. She was laughing as she carried her pets that really seemed to miss her a lot.


“Hyunjoongssi, come and meet my babies. These are Cherrie, Chelsea and this cute one is Charley.” Hwangbo introduced the pets to Hyunjoong.


“Hello there girls.” And Hyunjoong stroked the cats’ fur. Charley walked towards him so he carried the cute puppy.


“They seem to like you, Hyunjoogssi. “She smiled as she watched her pets being cuddled by the idol. “Would you be okay if I leave you here so I can prepare dinner?”


Hyunjoong just nodded so she head to the kitchen and prepare their food. After about thirty minutes, she called him so they can eat. Hyejung prepared, Japchae, vegetable pancake and sangyumpsal. Hyunjoong was surprised that she was able to prepare everything in that short of time.


“Hyejungssi, do you have a boyfriend?” Hyunjoong blurted out while eating. Hyejung was surprised that she almost spit out what she’s eating. She just laughed as she saw his confused look.


“Hyunjoongssi, if I do have one, do you think, he’ll allow me to let you come with me, much more sleep in your house?”


“Definitely not. “ He answered in full conviction.


“Well then, that’s the answer. “She simply replied.


“Come, one, Hyejungah, tell me something about yourself.” Hyunjoong urged her as he eats.


“What is this? An interview?” she replied in a playful voice. Hyunjoong pouted so she just did as asked.


“Well, I’m a middle child. I have an older brother and a younger one. My parents are now staying in Jeolla while my brother’s are with their own family here in Seoul. They run our company business, you know HJ holdings right?” to which Hyunjoong just nodded so she continued. “They’ve been running it since Dad retired. They want me to join them but that’s not really my forte. I started Hwangbo Interiors even if they were all against it. So far, I have been enjoying running my company. It’s not as big as Hj but I love it. This is something I can call mine.” She ended.


“That’s good for you. After my house, do you have anything line up?” Hyunjoong asked.


“I signed a contract with Mrs. Lee of Crown Hotel for their newly renovated rooms.” She replied.


“I will also recommend you to my friends.” He stated. “Are you done? “When he noticed her just picking her food.


“Yup. I’ll just clean this up and I’ll send you home.” And she began piling up the dishes.


“You’re coming with me, right? Can we bring your pets?” he asked.


“Im expecting the carpets to arrive tomorrow morning so I’d better stay in your place. But the pets, Im not so sure that it’s practical.” She politely declined.


“Please, Hyejung. They can stay in my room if you want” he pleaded.


“You know you’re too irresistible when you’re like that.” Hyejung blurted out. Both of them were surprised and awkward silence filled the room.


“So, are we leaving now?” Hyunjoong cleared his throat and asked to break the moment.


“I’ll just pack their bags, give me atleast ten minutes.” She replied. Still blushing and trying to avoid his eyes.


“Okay, I’ll wait for you in the living room. I’ll play with them first.” Hyunjoong replied with a smile.


Hwangbo went to her room and packed her pet’s bag. She brought their litter box and carrier along with their food packs. She then gets her back for her change of clothes. After ten minutes, she head to the living room so they can go back to his house. She found him making poor Charley dance while the two cats are on his lap, peacefully sleeping. He sheepishly smiled at her when he saw her approached.


“Are you ready?” He asked while Charley is wiggling on his hands.


Hwangbo pick up the poor dog and put him on her carrier. Hyunjoong saw the cats’ carrier so he picked them up one by one and place them on their carrier.


“ By the way Hyunjoong, this the last night I’m staying in your place. As soon as the supplier arrived tomorrow, I’ll set it up then the whole house will be yours alone.” She stated.


Hyunjoong just nodded and when they’re all set, Hwangbo locked the doors and they went back to his place.

7 comments:

ellehcar817 said...

awww our new puppy's name is charley bear!!!!... I wonder what hj is planning. maybe he'll elope with her instead! I can't think of title yet since its still early...

LvKprogram said...

Woot woot! New chapter! Very sweet interaction between HJ & HB.
HJ seems pretty comfortable with HB and her babies. I wonder how he is plan keep HB to stay with him longer...buying another house her to do remodel?
Longer he keep her by his side he is going to falling in love with her!

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaah last night in his house?? Papayag kaya sya umalis agad c HB? hehehehe..

Thanks unnie!

Bebe. :P

Jeramon :) said...

Last night she is there!! so either he make her stay or he can go over to spend time with her babies..keke

Anonymous said...

me think he is starting to like her....i'm sure he's gonna think of ways to make her stay longer like redecorate the whole house :P

THANKS Ems....cant wait for chap 3

Ate Sue

wulan said...

thx for the update, Em. about the title, i've something simple in my mind. how about 'Circumstances'

i don't know how the story will develop but circumstances are what I think will bring HJ closer to HB (being jilted by his fiancee etc).

hmm ... curious as to how HJ will keep HB by his side for the moment, i bet he has some tricks out of his sleeves ^^

Anonymous said...

i wish she won't leave him alone yet.. or he'll stay with her at her apartment.. he seem to need the company.. :(

thanks for the update~

-shu ^_^v