Monday, March 19, 2012

The Curse

Here's another chapter for all of you. By the way, what is the name of Hwangbo's manager? I've been thingking about it and Iam not sure if its really Dong Won. If its not  just let me know. I'll edit the previous chapter. I also noticed that I mistakenly named HB's ex as Woojun on the previous chapter where as is should be Junri. Nyahaha.. Anyways, thank you for reading and hope you will stick till the end.. Writing this chapter with "Spend my life with you" of Tamia and Eric Benet as background music..

Chapter 12



Hwangbo wake up the next morning with a grumbling stomach. She hesitantly gets off the bed when she noticed a single rose on her bedside table. A simple note attached to it


“I’ll just see you in the hotel. I need to run an errand.”


She just smiled and head on to take a quick shower. It took her a while to choose what to wear. After all, this is a big day for her and Hyunjoong. She chose a simple champagne colored dress and her favorite boots of the same color. She completed her wardrobe with a simple pair of earrings, put on light make up and then head out of the room. She went to the kitchen to get a drink before she leave when she noticed the food on the table.


“Eat this first. The event might take a while. See you later.”


“Aissh... This kid.” She muttered but then took a seat and ate the food prepared for her.


When Hwangbo arrived at the hotel, she went directly to the waiting room as instructed by her manager but no one was there. She just read magazine to pass time and after about ten minutes Hyunjoong came in.


“Good morning, Buin. Where’s everybody?” Hyunjoong greeted her.


“Good morning. Oppa asked me to wait here.” She replied. “By the way, Hyunjoong...” she paused then continued in a meek voice. “Thank you for the flower and the breakfast.”


“No problem Buin.” He replied and sat beside her. “Are you ok now?” he asked her.


“Sorry for what happened last night. I guess I was just really stressed so I snap easily.” Hwangbo apologized but cannot bear to tell him that she’s just jealous with Selina.


“Tell me what’s bothering you, maybe I can help. Now that were getting married, we have to share everything.” He gently prodded her.


“It’s just so petty Shillang. Don’t bother. I ‘am okay. Let’s just get this done, ok?” Hwangbo replied and pat his arms. “By the way, why do you have to leave early Shillang?”


Hyunjoong was about to answer when Hwangbo’s manager came in and announced that the press conference is about to start. Hyunjoong smiled at Hyejung and mouthed “later”. She just smiled back at him and they walked towards the hall.


When they arrived, they were both stunned to see the hall full packed. Reporters and fans were cramped inside and Hwangbo can’t help but be nervous. She took a deep breath and look at the man beside her. Hyunjoong was also screening the crowd but a smile was pasted on his face. He felt her eyes on him so he turned to face her. He gave her a smile then reached for her hands as they face the crowd. Hwangbo’s manager ushered them towards their seat and when the people saw them, ruckus started. Their management placates the crowd and when everything settled, Hyunjoong began his written statement.


“Thank you all for coming today. I know it’s only been a week since we gathered here. Although we know that all were shocked with the sudden announcement, but that was the most liberating and one of the best moment in my life. I would just like the whole world to know, officially, that I and Hyejung are in a relationship. We were together two years ago but due to some unfortunate circumstances, we separated back then. We remained friends but my love for her never wavered. When she accepted me again, I vowed that this time, I will let the whole world know that Hwangbo Hyejung is my woman.


Reporters were too excited to ask Hyunjoong questions but the emcee announced that questions will be entertained after both of them finished their statement. Now it was Hwangbo’s turn.


“Good morning everyone. Unlike Hyunjoong, I didn’t prepare any written statement. I only would like to tell everyone that Hyunjoong and I may not be a good match but even so, what we feel for each other is real. To Triple S, Hyunnies and his other fans around the world, I am not taking your Oppa away from you. I hope you can still support him even if he is in a relationship with me. I promise to take good care of him and give him love with all that I am.


Hyunjoong reached for her hands when she finished her statement. She squeezed his hands in return. Emcee announced that they will only entertain five questions and then the press conference will end. They call a reporter from an entertainment magazine,


“Hyunjongssi, we all know that there was an issue of you being gay. Is this just a ploy to cover up that scandal?”


Hyunjoong tried to be calm and not be affected with the question.


“Once and for all, I will re iterate that I am not gay. And even if I am, I wouldn’t drag Hwangbossi in my mess. But let me repeat, I am a straight man and I think Hyejungssi can attest to that.” He ended with a sly grin. Hwangbo hit his arm but laughing with his naughty innuendo.


The other questions were almost the same so the couple just breezed thru it. The last reporter was called in and again the question was directed to Hyunjoong.

“Hyunjoongssi, of all the girls, why Hyejungssi?”


Hyunjong answered with a contented smile. *“How long is your article?”* which made all the people swoon.


“I love Hyejungssi simply because I do. I don’t have a choice because my heart beats only for her. I can never imagine myself without her- without seeing her smile, hearing her laughter and simply just being beside her. Hyejung is the only woman I can imagine myself growing old with. It’s her for me and no one else.


Hwangbo was so overwhelmed with Hyunjoong’s declaration. Suddenly Hyunjoong helped her up and they walked towards the middle. Flower petals began to shower them and ballons also dropped from the ceiling. Hyunjoong then gave her a box of full of paper crane.


“There’s something inside. Go get it Buin,” he ordered.


“Shillang, don’t tell me there’s a live crane inside?" She joked but her heart was beating so fast. She put her hand inside the box, moved it a bit then got the “something” Hyunjoong was talking about. She pulled it out and saw that it was just a small box. Hyunjoong then asked her to open it. She did as asked then saw that it was a box for ring but nothing inside. All the reporters and fans were waiting and they all sigh when they saw that it’s empty. All the while, Hyunjoong was just smiling. Then he suddenly reached for Hwangbo’s hand – a scowl forming on her pretty face due to the prank he just pulled. Hyunjoong got down on his knees and uttered.


“You said you want a ring on your side dish but I decided to go traditional. In front of all these reporters, our fans and your mother, Hwangbo Hye Jung, will you marry me?”


Hwangbo scanned the crowd and there on the right side of the stage, she saw her mom dabbing tears on her eyes. Crowd was cheering and all were waiting for her reply.


“Shillang, I am sorry.” Then she removed her hand from his hold covered her face and got down on her knees too. Silence filled the entire hall wondering what just had happened.


Hyunjoong was so stunned. Hwangbo rejected his proposal. This can’t be happening. He was bewildered on what to do next when she suddenly called him.


“Shillang, I’m really sorry.” She said full of empathy. The she paused and reached out for his hand. “I’m sorry but I can’t let you go.” And then gave him a smile and finally said.


“Yes I will marry you. I’m going to marry Kim Hyunjoong.”


Hyunjoong took a big sigh of relief. He hugged her so tight and then put the ring on her finger. Hwangbo stared at the beautiful ring on her left ring finger. They face the cheering crowd and Hwangbo was surprised when Hyunjoong hold her by the shoulders and turned her towards him. He stared at her and then closed the gap by giving her a passionate kiss .For the second time that month, their kiss covered all entertainment magazines and the news of their engagement was the headline for couple of days.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE <<< I will stick to the end of your story I love it so much I go to your blog almost every hour even when I'm at work.
Thank you so much for the UPDATE My boring Monday just got better.

Tess

Anonymous said...

wooot woot they're getting married...HJ is sooo sweet....i'm feeling so purply now

Thanks for the awesome update Ems :)

Ate Sue

ellehcar817 said...

lol I got nervous when she said I'm sorry shillang

nadene_bruha said...

Awwww... Tis soooo sweet!!:) moooooorrrreeeee!!! Update soon

~~~bruha

Anonymous said...

they've become soo mushy now... haha~
soo sweet~

- shu ^_^v

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet!! I love this chapter! love it. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Nakakamatay ang kasweet-an. Nakakamataaaaaay!

Bebe <3

wulan said...

yay .. finally they're getting married.

it's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I so love your fanfic. I;m usually just a silent reader and observer but I just can't do anything after reading the last chapter. People with your talent are much appreciated. I think you already know that but still, I just want to let you know. Thanks for making my day. - jumi

emmalloyd said...

@tess, thank you for reading and commenting..Good to know that Filipina ka din po..

@ate sue, Bruha, shu, bebe,wulan.. im bleeding purple these days that's why its like that..puahahaha

@jumi you made my day too with ur comment *sniff,sniff* im sooo touched..thank u..

Unknown said...

Whew~~you left me breathless on the part where I also thought she rejected him!!..LOLS....

I must be a late reader of this one..and you got me all giggling w/ excitement reading the part where the two declared their love for each other...^^

now I must continue reading the rest of this ff....yay!!...