Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Curse

This fic is coming to an end .. I think just 2 more chapters.. Since I'm excited to see our "Buin" tomorrow, Im posting this chapter earlier than planned. I hope you'll enjoy.. Thank you for the comments on the previous chapters. Reading them inspires me..Hope you'll leave some love for this one.. Ciao chinggus!

p.s. i just included the links coz i dont know how to post picture.. lol

Chapter14



Selina was already waiting for her in the Café’ when Hwangbo arrived. She stood up as soon as she saw her and waived her hand.


“ Tskk.. and she can greet me like that as if I am her friend.” She whispered to herself.


When she reached her table she bowed politely and they both took their seat. Selina asked her to order but she declined since she had breakfast in the set.


“ Hwangbossi, are you excited for your wedding?” the girl asked with a gleam in her eyes.


“Yes I’am. “She replied.


“I would just like to check if you already went to the designer for measurements. Its less than two months from your wedding.” Selina reminded her.


“I’m scheduled to have fitting this Saturday with Hyunjoong. Didn’t he tell you?” she replied curtly.


“No he didn’t. Maybe he forgot about it due to his excitement yesterday. So, did he already told you?" Selina asked again with excitement.


“Tell me what? He didn’t tell me anything. “ Hwangbo answered.


“I just can’t believe it. He was so ecstatic when he saw this. He was really asking me to find it for him.” The wedding planner was confused.


Hwangbo took a deep breath then said “Let’s just say we were not okay last night. Mind telling me about it?”


“Okay..." She agreed but also somewhat hesitant. “But be sure not to tell him that I told you, ok. I guess he’s planning to surprise you.”


“I promised.” Hwangbo replied.


“Ok... Here.” And then she hands over a picture of a cake. It was a 5 layer cake with purple ribbon and diamond studs adorning the sides. (http://aweddingcakeblog.com/features/monogrammed-wedding-cakes/)


“Is this gonna be our wedding cake?" Hwangbo asked in surprise.


“Yes. Isn’t this pretty? And you have to really look at the cake closely to see your couple monogram. Hyunjoong designed it personally.” Selina told her in pure delight. “Now, the real surprise here is the cake topper. We have it custom made as per Hyunjoong’s request.”


“Come on, show it to me...” Hyejung urged the excited wedding planner.


When Selina handed her the design, Hwangbo laughed so much that tears were already welling in her eyes.


“Do you like it Hwangbossi?” The wedding planner was not sure of Hwangbo’s reaction.


“Of course I do. Aigoo... my shillang is really something..." She replied while trying to compose herself.


“But Hyejungssi, I was asking Hyunjoong about it but he didn’t give me a clear answer. Why does he want this on your wedding cake?”


“When we were still in We Got Married, Hyunjoong told me that he want to become a lion in his next life. So for me to be able to be with him in that life, then I have to become a lioness.” Hyejung narrated to Selina while staring at the design in her hands. (http://www.etsy.com/listing/85256792/cute-lions-custom-wedding-cake-topper)


“But Hyejung, if I may just ask and I hope you wouldn’t mind, why you were so cold towards him last night? I saw how disappointed he was when you head to your room without even talking to us.” Selina shyly asked.


“I was jealous of you.” Hwangbo honestly replied.


“What?!!!” Selina exclaimed with disbelief. “Why?!!!”


“I don’t know. I know I’m silly but I felt that you were flirting with him. I’m so sorry for being blunt.” She explained.


“I’m so sorry for making you feel that way, Hwangbossi. I never intend to make you feel uncomfortable. Let me assure you, I’m not interested with Hyunjoong. I mean, he’s really beautiful and all but I’m already married. And my husband is a wonderful man and I love him to pieces. I was just starstruck with Hyunjoong and hoping that my baby would look like him.” Selina confessed.


“Omo! Congratulations Selina and I’m sorry if I misunderstood. It’s just that sometimes; I can’t help but to feel insecure and jealous. “Hwangbo blushed with her admission.


“ You know, Hwangbossi, by the way Hyunjoong looked at you, the way he described and talked about you, we all can see how much he love and adore you. His eyes lights up every time someone mentions your name. He love you so much Hyejung. Heck, if that’s not love, I don’t know what to call it.” Selina rattle on.


“I think I need to say sorry and make it up to him this time.” She blurted in reply to Selina.


“You should Hwangbossi. Don’t ever doubt his love for you. You are one lucky girl.” The wedding planner urged her.


“Thank you for your time Selina and again I’m sorry. I will call you as soon as we finished the fitting for my gown.”


“No worries, Hwangbossi. We can now work closely to make your wedding "the wedding of the year".” Selina replied. “Now, go and find that man of yours.”


“Thank you again Selina. I’ll talk to you soon.” And Hwangbo hurriedly leave the café.


Around two in the afternoon, Mr. Jeong approached Hyunjoong as he was resting from the acting workshop. He handed him a small envelope with an impish smile. Hyunjoong was so troubled the whole day. He just slept during his break and no one dare to joke with him on the set. He opened the envelope and a smile crept on his pretty face. When Mr Jeong saw it, he breathes a sigh of relief. He then approached the trainer and asked if Hyunjoong can finish early with his schedule. He knew that Hyunjoong wants to go home now but just too shy to ask. The trainer told them that they can end an hour earlier.


As soon as the workshop ended, Hyunjoong rushed out of the building. He just reminded Mr. Jeong to send him advice on his schedule for the next day and the drove home hurriedly. When he arrived, he was disappointed to see that the house is still dark and quiet. He sat quietly at the living room, not bothering to turn on the light when he heard rustling in their room. His heart was beating fast as he tiptoed towards the room. When he opened it, he was surprised. Only the side lamps illuminated the whole room, and a soft music was playing on the background.Hyunjoong went inside to look for Hyejung but a pair of hand covered his eyes.


“Close your eyes Shillang.” Hwangbo ordered. When he nodded she let go but replaced her hands by a silk cloth and blindfolded him. Once done, she asked him to just follow her lead and together they walked out of the room. Hwangbo ushered him to take a seat and asked him to take the blindfold at the count of three. Hyunjoong’s heart was beating fast as he waited for her to start counting.


“Shillang, start counting now...” Hwangbo ordered and Hyunjoong did as asked.


“1, 2, 3” then paused and untied his blindfold. When he opened his eyes, he can’t help but gave a big smile.


“Im sorry Shillang.” Hwangbo uttered as she stood in front of Hyunjoong with a big bouquet of roses in her hand and hand it over to him.


Hyunjoong took the roses but just place it on top of the table. He stood up and was just staring at Hyejung, his facial expression unreadable. Hwangbo took a step back, unsure if he’s mad at her.


“Thank you for coming back.” He whispered, looking straight in her eyes before he enveloped her in a hug.


Hwangbo just hugged him back, emotions over flowing as she replied.


“I’m sorry for doubting you and I’m sorry for being a handful. I’m sorry for being jealous with Selina when she’s just doing her part in helping us out.”
 Hyunjoong released her a bit so he can look at her and then asked.


“Buin, tell me, why were you jealous of Selina? “


Hwangbo rest her head on his chect so he won’t see her blushing face.


“Because she was staring at you. I mean, I thought she was into you. When I found out this morning that she’s already married and actually pregnant, I was so ashamed of myself.” Then she paused, took a deep breath and continued...


“And Shillang, I was really unsure of what you feel for me...”


“Aisshhh, my silly Buin. Was my action not enough? You don’t believe what I told you in the press conference? “He asked but with a smile on his face.


“In my heart, Shillang, I do believe you. But sometimes, I can’t help but feel that you were just lured by the scandal and my situation.” She replied whole heartedly.


“Buin, listen to me.” And then he led her to the chair. He grabbed another one so he can sit just in front of her. Hyunjoong took her hands, holding on to it tightly.


“Hyejung, I love you. If I haven’t told you then I’ll say it now. I have loved you two years ago, I love you now and I will love you till forever. Marrying you is my decision. It’s not because of that scandal or your so called curse. I will marry you because I want to spend my whole life with you. For real, I want to become your husband and I want you to be my wife. I want to take care of you and our would be children. I want to sleep and wake up next to you for the rest of my life.


Hyejung was speechless and her heart was bursting with so much love for the man in front of her. A tear rolled down her face and Hyunjoong gently wiped it off.


“Thank you, Shillang. Thank you for loving me.” Hwangbo uttered as she stared at Hyunjoong’s lovely face. He just smiled at her and then hugged her one more time.


“Have I told you I love you, Hyunjoong?” She asked still wrapped in his arms. Hyunjoong shook his head to answer her no. She smiled and asked again.


“I haven’t? Really Shillang?


Hyunjoong this time nodded his head and pouted to emphasize his point.


“Aww... You know I do right? Or better yet let me show you.” Hwangbo said with a smile as she dragged her elated Shillang towards their room.

7 comments:

ellehcar817 said...

tee hee hee... they give me the giggles (kilig to the bones lol) ... can't wait for the wedding!!! n maybe a little joongbo on the way ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks emma!! I love the lions and the cake!! My purple heart was bursting with happiness reading this chapter. Looking forward to the happily ever after..

Anonymous said...

Love is in the air....again feeling so purply here...sana mangyari in real life ang sweet lang kasi :)

Thanks Ems...looking forward to Chap 15 :D

Ate Sue

wulan said...

thx for the update, Em. sad it's going to end soon.

well, hope you have an enjooyful time meeting with HB ^^

Anonymous said...

Based on this chappy, I would assume it's gonna have a happy ending, right? Please? I badly need 'happy' right now! -bruha

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ENDING PLEASEEEEEEE <3

BEBE

Atom.mommy said...

I came back to re-read this fic and I was crying whole heartedly. T_T