Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Curse

This is the end.. Yihee...Thank you for reading this fanfic. I truly appreciate the comments and the views received. Til the next one!!

This chapter is dedicated to my twin sister- Girlie. Advance happy birthday Gile.I miss you everyday. I miss singing, shopping and just talking to you.. I know you're happy where you are now and in time we will be together again.Just look over us from heaven ok.. Happy 30th!

P.s. do you want an epilogue for this fanfic? let me know.. k?

Chapter 15



Hwangbo woke up with the feeling of someone watching her. She pried open her eyes and a smile crept on her face when she saw who was with her. It was Hyunjoong. He was watching her with fondness and passion in his eyes. Hwangbo sat up and laced her arms around his neck before she spoke.


“What are you doing here, Shillang? You are not supposed to see me until tomorrow. This will bring us bad luck. “Then she dropped a quick kiss on his lips.


“I was so lonely in my hotel room. I cannot believe that I will be spending the night alone.” He replied with a pout.


“Well, would you like to switch? I’ll stay in your hotel room while you stay here?” Hwangbo asked with a smile.


“No! It’s better if you stay here. It’s just that I ‘am not so used in sleeping without you anymore. “Hyunjoong confessed.


“Aissh! My Shillang. We are going to get married tomorrow so don’t fret too much okay? We’ll be together for the rest of our life. “She reminded him to ease his sulking.


“Why can’t I just stay here with you? I’ll use the other room. Besides, we’ve been living together like a married couple. There’s no sense in following such tradition.” He reasoned out, a scowl forming on his face.


“Do you want something bad to happen on our wedding? Worse, if it won’t push thru? Come on now, Hyunjoong-ah, just one night. Then you can be with me all you want. Let’s just follow Mom’s request, please.” Hwangbo replied.


“Ok. But can I just stay and talk for a while? Or maybe just share a drink before I go?” Hyunjoong pleaded.


“Let me just get soda in the fridge, stay here. Promise you’ll leave after, ok.” She replied and stood up when Hyunjoong nodded.


Hwangbo was back after five minutes and found Hyunjoong sitting in the middle of the bed. He already turned on the lights and she smiled at him as she climbed in the bed. She gave him the glass of soda and sat beside him. Hyunjoong snaked his free hand on her waist, securing her close to him. Hwangbo just giggled and kissed him on his cheeks. They enjoyed sitting there in silence, just letting time passed by. When both finished their drink, Hyunjoong stood up to leave as promised. Hwangbo watched him put on his shoes and when he finished he went back to bed and sat beside her.


“Buin, take a good rest now. You have to be very pretty tomorrow.” And he quickly kissed her.


“Are you saying I’m not pretty with eye bags and panda eyes? “She asked and hit his shoulders.


“No. That’s not what I mean. You are very beautiful and I’m very happy to be your husband. Now, just take a good rest. You need all the strength for our honeymoon.” And he kissed her one more time to point out what he means.


“You better be prepared yourself, Shillang.” Hwangbo replied trying to catch her breath after the kiss. Hyunjoong smiled back at her then made his way out. She bid him good bye and then went back to sleep with a smile on her face.


Hwangbo’s room is now so buzzing with people. Makeup artist and her designer were busy checking every detail. Her Mom was just standing beside her as they put on her makeup.


“Jungie, I’m so glad that finally, you are going to get married. I am overwhelmed with so much happiness.” Mrs.Hwang bo uttered as she dab the tears on her eyes.


“Omma, I’am very excited to finally start my own family. Thank you for pushing me in finding my man. “She replied and squeezed her Mother’s hand.


“I want a grandchild soon Jungie. Make sure you and Hyunjoong will work out on it soonest, ok?” Her Mom added.


Hwangbo laughed out loud at what her Mom had said. “Omma, tell that to Hyunjoong and I’m sure he’ll be really thrilled.”


“Hyejung, I‘ll go for now, I will check the wedding hall. You are one lovely bride. Omma loves you Jungie.” Then she kissed her cheeks.


“Omma I love you too. Go and ensure that everything’s ready for your baby girl.” Hwangbo replied and waved her goodbye. Just as she finished talking, she saw Selina approaching.


“Hello, there Hyejungssi” Selina greeted her.


“Hi Selina. How’s everything? What about our guest? Are they all settled in their rooms? “ Hwangbo asked non-stop.


“Hold it right there, bride. Aigoo!! Everything’s okay. Some guests are already preparing and some are already in the hall waiting. Banquet is already prepared as well as the 4 piece orchestra. All we’re waiting for is you.” Selina assured her with a smile.


“That’s good to know.” She uttered with a sigh. “What about Hyunjoong? Where is he? “


“He’s with his Jungmin. That Shillang of yours is a nervous wreck. He’s been bugging me about you since this morning. Your Mom and I have to block him when we saw him trying to sneak in and see you here.”


Hwangbo guiltily smiled at the wedding planner. If they only knew that she allowed Hyunjoong to see her earlier, she’s going to get a lot of scolding.


“I leave you here now, Hyejung. I’ll send your father in, let’s say about ten minutes? Let’s get this event rolling! “She excitedly advised her.


“ Okay, Selina. Thank you so much for your help.” Hwangbo replied.


“Oh, by the way, Hyunjoong wanted me to give this to you.” Then she hurriedly left the bride’s room.


Hwangbo opened the box and saw a paper crane inside. She picked it up and smiled at what’s written on the crane’s wings.


“Our Forever starts today. I love you Buin. See you in the altar”


Finally, it’s time to start the wedding. Hyejung’s father is beaming with pride as he walks her down the aisle. Only close friends and family were invited to the wedding. They will hold an event in Seoul after this to be able to thank their fans. The orchestra started playing the song “Love” as Hyejung and her father walk in. Hyujoong was nervously waiting for her in the altar. He can’t keep his eyes off her soon to be wife. Her beauty’s so radiant and her smile can light up the whole place. No one can deny that this couple is madly in love with each other. The SS501 boys stood by Hyunjoong’s side as best men and Um Ji woon and Baek Boram were the maids of honor. When Hyejung and her father reached the altar, her Dad whispered to Hyunjoong.


“She is my princess. Don’t let her shed a tear or I’ll tear you limb to limb.”


“Don’t worry father in law. I’ll take good care of her. I promised that.” Hyunjoong replied and shook his hands.


Hyejung kissed his Dad’s cheeks and hugged him before she and Hyunjoong joined hands and walk towards the altar.


The ceremony started and the couple listened intently to the minister. The couple prepared their own wedding vow. Hyunjoong started:


“Hyejungssi, the four years that I’ve known and loved you, I never regret anything. You have been the best gift God has given me. It was not an easy road to take but fate lead us here, in front of our family and friends, ready to start our new life together. I won’t promise that everything’s gonna be easy from now on but rest assured that I will stand beside you no matter what. I love you may seem to be feeble to describe what I feel for you. You gave me life, Hyejung, not just existence. Thank you for coming into my life.


Hyejung hugged him after he said his vow. Now it’s her turn.


“Hyunjoong-ah, I never imagined that I would fall for someone like you. At first when we were still filming our show, I tried hard to stop myself in falling for you. But you are one lovely man. You slowly crept into my heart and even if we separated, no one was able to fill that space. When fate led us back together, day by day, I fall for you more. Our daily morning coffee, when we just stay at home and watch TV, to just simply doing household work together,- these things Hyunjoong, I will never trade for anything. I fell in love with Hyunjoong- not the idol, not the popular singer and actor but the simple man that you are. I may not say it often, but I do love you. No curse or scandal can separate us. I will always be your number one fan, your best friend and your lover. I will be your one and only Buin, in this lifetime and even in the next one. I love you till eternity Shillang.


The crowd gave a round of applause as they finished saying their vow. Both Hyejung and Hyunjoong’s Moms’ were dabbing tears on their eyes. When the minister presented them as Mr. and Mrs. Kim, the couple was greeted by loud cheer. They reception was set up in the garden of the hotel, overlooking the sea. They were treated by music from the orchestra and a band also played. Hyunjoong sang after much cajoling from his family and wife. Hyunjoong agreed but only if Hwangbo promised to dance for them. The bride agreed so Hyunjoong sang his song, “Kiss Kiss” while Hyejung danced with it enthusiastically. Over all it was a successful celebration of love and family. Merriment lasted all night while the couple took off and head to their honeymoon in Maldives.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHYEEEEET ANG GNDA!! LOL!
Unnie, thank you for the Happy Ending!! It's so satisfying!

EPILOGUE~~ <3

Bebe

Anonymous said...

sweeeeeeeettttttttt mg ending :) luv it !!!

THANKS Ems !!!!!!

ps EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE !!! :)

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

Epilogue please!! I need the after-happily ever after..

Anonymous said...

Ayoko ng epilogue..
Sequel! sequel! sequel! hahaha.. thank you ate ems :D

Az

Anonymous said...

Ayoko ng epilogue..
Sequel! sequel! sequel! hahaha.. thank you ate ems :D

Az

Anonymous said...

i think an epilogue would be necessary.. ehehehhehehehd. i love it

-bruha

Anonymous said...

Epilogue Pls...

SueAnne

wulan said...

thx Emma for the finale. it's so sweet.. ^^

Anonymous said...

very sweet~ i <3 it!! =')

hope you can write an epilogue or a sequel... =D


-shu ^_^v

Anonymous said...

Love it so much if you have time it would be really nice to have a EPILOGUE.plssssssssssssssss.
Thank You so much really love the happy ending (maybe adding more with there kids on the way )sorry addicted to JOONGBO fanfic.
Hope you wont get tired of writing

Tess

unknown specimen said...

:D i wanna go to maldives too :P