Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Folie a Deux

Here's the last chapter.. thank you guys for supporting this fanfic. To those who gave comments and love.. thank you. I really appreciate it always warms my heart reading something from you. To silent readers, i hope you guys enjoy and dont hesitate to show me some love.. I dont bite..lol..anyways  I hope you enjoy reading and if ever I'll post new fics, hope that you'll also support..Thank you again guys.. from the bottom of my purple heart..

p.s... waiting for Epilogue??? let me know...

Chapter 20


As soon as Hyunjoong left, Hyejung burst into tears. She continued packing her things in her suitcase, putting everything in a haze. She grabbed another suitcase to pack Vicky’s things. Her head’s full of so thoughts. Everything’s happening so fast but she can’t blame anyone.

Hyejung dragged the suitcases she packed for her and Vicky. She was surprised to see Hyunjoong by the foot of the stairs just staring at her. When she reached him, he seized the bags from her without a word. Confused, she just followed him and saw him putting the suitcases in the trunk of his car. He then stalked back in the house, and when he came back, he already has Vicky on her carrier. Hyunjoong then carefully strapped the baby on her car seat while Hyejung was rooted on her spot. Tears were falling down as she realized that Hyunjoong really wanted them out of his life. She then took a deep breath and walk towards the car when she felt his firm grip on her arms. Hyunjoong opened the door on the driver’s side pushed her in, and ran on the passenger side.

“Drive.” Hyunjoong ordered as soon as he took a seat and put on his seatbelt. Hyejung was just staring at him so he reached for her seatbelt and fastens it.

“Go and drive towards Junjin Hyung’s place.” He ordered again.

“Why do we need to go there? I’m going back to my place.” She replied.

“Just follow my orders, Hyejung.” He replied firmly.

Hyejung just followed his order and drive towards her best friend’s place. Victoria was sleeping soundly on her car seat while the couple was not talking to each other. After sometime, Hyunjoong suddenly talked to her.

“Do you really love me?” he enquired. Hyejung didn’t answer and just keep her eyes on the road. “You know for someone who just confessed her love, you’re definitely the weirdest. Shouldn’t you be asking me to stay with you and Vicky?” Hyunjoong continued.

Hyejung just kept on driving not minding Hyunjoong. She speeds up a bit so they can reach Junjin’s place immediately.

“Tell me again, Hyejung. Tell me what you told me earlier.” Hyunjoong prodded.

“Why? So you can make fun out of me. Let me be Hyunjoong. Leave me with just a bit of my pride.” Hyejung snapped. Tears are again pooling on her eyes but she tried hard not to let him see it. Hyunjoong didn’t reply and as soon as Hyejung stopped the car, he got out of it and carefully unfastened Victoria. He walked toward’s their friends house and Hyejung was trailing after him, asking what he’s going to do. Hyunjoong just keep on walking and found the couple waiting for them by the door.

“Bea, we’ll be back soon. Just take good care of Vicky.” And he kissed the baby’s cheek before handing her over to Bea. Junjin took the baby’s bag and just nodded to Hyunjoong.

Hyejung was so confused with what’s happening. She made a dash towards Vicky but Hyunjoong grabbed her arms.

“No, I’m not leaving without Victoria.” But Hyunjoong never let go of her hand.

“Just follow me for now.” And continue walking towards the street. They passed two houses when Hyunjoong suddenly stopped at the next house. He then opened the gate with one hand, the other still not letting go of Hyejung.

“Whose house is this? Why are we here? Isn’t this trespassing?” She blabbered.

Hyunjoong walked towards the empty living room and only then did he let go of her hand.

“This is your next project. Our own house.” He simply replied.

“Whatever, Hyunjoong! I don’t appreciate this kind of joke.” And she turns to leave him. He ran after her and blocked her way.

“Do you think I can joke about this thing? This is your house Hyejung. Yours and Vicky. Why can’t you accept that? ” Hyunjoong countered.

“Look, if you’re doing this because you feel guilty about leaving us for Jaekyung, no need Hyunjoong. I don’t want and won’t accept anything from you out of pity. I can support our child.” Hyejung replied.

“Aissh!! Why do you have to mention her again? Can you not get it? Are you really stupid?” Hyunjoong blurted out of frustration.

“Yes! I’m stupid. I’m stupid for loving someone who loves somebody else. “Hyejung snapped back.

“You know what Hyejung. That makes me more stupid. For loving someone who thinks I love someone else.”

Hyejung was stunned with what Hyunjoong said. She stood there speechless wanting to say something but no words came out when she opened her mouth. Hyunjoong stride closer and stood in front of her.

“I love you Hyejung-ah can you not get it? I love you even before I’ve learned that we’re going to have Vicky. Maybe I wasn’t sure that it was love then but I knew that I don’t want to let you go. I was so devastated when you left me but then you came back and everything’s right again. ” He sincerely confessed.

“You love me? Bu..But you never told me anything...” Hyejung stuttered a reply.

“I know, baby and I’m sorry. I thought that if I just show you how much you mean to me, you would realize how much I love you. I am never good with saying what I feel so I just put everything in action.” Hyunjoong answered.

“This house is this really ours? “She again asked.

Hyunjoong smiled and nodded. “I was planning to give this as your birthday present but I think this is one way of showing you that I’ll always be here and will be responsible for you and Vicky. I asked Junjin Hyung to help me find a house near their place because I know how much they mean to you and that you’d love having them nearby. It’ll also give me peace of mind that somebody will look after you and Vicky when I’m out of the country. Good thing that this offer came in and Hyung was able to inform me immediately.” He tenderly explained.

“What will happen to your place in Apgujeong?” Hyejung curiously asked.

“I will still keep it.” Hyunjoong replied. Hyejung’s brows arched and Hyunjoong can’t help but snigger. He reached for her hand and squeezed them.

“Now, don’t fret baby. I’m only keeping that place because it’s a special place for me. Not because of Jaekyung but because of you. That’s where I met you, that’s where we first share a special night which gave us Vicky. We can go there once in a while and reminisce that moment, you know.”

Hyejung blushed with the innuendo. Hyunjoong gently pulled her and wrapped his arms around her.

“I love you, Hyejung-ah and I hope you trust me enough not to believe any of Jaekyung’s lies. You are my life- you and our daughter. I won’t do something which will knowingly hurt you. Believe in me.”

Hyejung whose still in his arms tiptoed and whispered in his ears.

“I believe you Hyunjoong-ah and I love you too.”

Hyunjoong whispered back with a smile. “Marry me Hyejung. Let me make an honest woman of you. Give me the honor of being called your husband and make me the happiest man in this world. “

Hyejung rest her hands on his shoulder and move her face a bit so she can look directly on his eyes.

“Do you really love me? Not only because of Vicky?” she asked with that teasing look in her eyes.

“I love you for the woman that you are. Not because you are Vicky’s mother but because you are you. I can see myself growing old with you by my side. “He replied.

“Then I will marry you Hyunjoong-ah.I love you. Kiss me and let’s seal the deal.” She replied with tears glistening on her eyes.

Smile crept on Hyunjoong’s face and finally he inched down to give her a kiss. She eagerly kissed him back and the couple stayed in this blissful state. Only when the need to come up for air did they separate.

“Come, on Jungie-ah. Let’s go back to Hyung’s place so we can get Vicky and go home.” Hyunjoong uttered as he tried to compose himself and then they rushed out of the house.

When they reached Junjin and Bea’s place, the couple was just watching TV in the living room while sharing a glass of wine. When they saw them, Junjin immediately asked them to sit down.

“With the look on you faces, I can see that you’ve made up huh!” Junjn teased.

Hwangbo blushed but Hyunjoong proudly replied “She agreed to marry me, Hyung.”

Bea shrieked and rushed towards Hyejung and hugged her. Junjin just smiled and answered.

“This is long overdue. Good thing you have patience with her.”

“Yah, Junjin-ah! “ Hyejung reacted.

“I’m just kidding Hyejung. I know all your uncertainties. But I’m so happy that finally the two of you decided to confess. You both deserved to be happy.” Junjin replied.

“We’re just going to get Vicky and then we’ll be on our way home.” Hyunjoong told the couple.

“Hyunjoong-ah, Vicky’s already sleeping on the improvise cot we made for her on the guest room. Shin, our helper is there to look after her. It’s a bit late now so it’s better if you stay for the night.

Hyejung turned to Hyunjoong. “Better not disrupt Vicky’s sleep. Let’s just go home tomorrow, Hyunjoong-ah.”

Hyunjoong nodded and again turned to their friends. “We don’t want to impose and only if it’s okay. We’d be glad to stay for the night.”

“You sure can. Bea has clothes on the bed for both of you. My wife already prepared everything. Just go and be with your kid. Oh, and by the way, don’t make too much noise okay.” Junjin replied.

Hyunjoong and Hwangbo blushed deeply while Bea hit Junjin for his remark. Even when they were already on the way to the guest room, they can hear Junjin laughing while Bea was trying to reprimand him.

The helper left as soon as the couple arrived at the room. They took turns in taking shower and after about twenty minutes, they were both done. Vicky’s peacefully sleeping on her cot, just a few steps away. They were both laying in bed, Hyejung’s head on Hyunjoong’s chest.

“Joong-ah, let’s just register our marriage first. We can have the wedding ceremony when Vicky’s old enough to walk down the aisle as our flower girl.” Hyejung uttered.

“If that’s want you want then we can do it. Just as long as we can have everything official, I’m okay.” Hyunjoong replied as he pulled her closer.

“Let’s talk with your parents tomorrow then we can go to Jeolla with them so we can inform my parents. I know Appa will be thrilled with this news.” She added.

“I know, Jungie. He just let us be because you asked for it but in his heart he wanted for her baby girl to get married. I’m so glad you finally accepted my proposal” he responded.

“Thank you for being patient with me Hyunjoong and for loving me. I’m so lucky to have you as my husband and the father of my child.” Hyejung voiced out and gently give a light kiss on his lips.

“The pleasures all mine, Hyejung. Thank you for coming into my life.” And he kissed her back. When his hands started moving on her legs, Hyejung gently pushed him off her.

“I still haven’t got a go signal from my doctor Joong-ah. “

“I know, baby. Just let me hold you while we sleep. Is that okay? Hyunjoong asked.

“Okay then. “And she scooted closer to him. Hyejung draped her arm on Hyunjoong’s waist and mumbled. “I love you, Hyunjoong”.

“I love you too Hyejung. Sleep now my love...” Hyunjoong replied.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeheeeeeeeeeyyy and they lived happily ever after!!! Wala na ang epal na c JK demonyita!! Thank you for this wonderful FF, unnie. Masustansyang JB vitamins!! Wee epilogue! <3

Bebe

Anonymous said...

^________^ ang sweet ng ending ... kakakilig lang :P ....baka masundan na si Vicky ehem ehem sa EPOLOGUE ~_^

Thank You Very Much Ems for sharing Folie with us..luv it !!!

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this chapter... for keeping your promise. This is something to make us smile despite the weather. ^_^

Same with what's others are requesting... EPILOGUE! I hope it's not too much to ask. - jumi ^_^

Anonymous said...

Epilogue!Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue!Epilogue!

thanKYU!!!!!

freepunkt17

Anonymous said...

ang sweet~ <3

epilogue please~~~ ^.^v


at last, they're happy and will be getting married...

thank you for this story!

-shu ^.^v

Anonymous said...

a happy ending...^_^ thank you... epilogue pls.. --meetian--

wulan said...

sad to see another finished fic but hoping to have a new one...ke ke ke :-)

thx for the sweet ending Em

Anonymous said...

Thank u for the happy ending..Epilogue pls

ris

Anonymous said...

thank you for a beautiful ending..
waiting for epilogue :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading this ff, thank you. I hope you will w rite a new one (^_~) .

-lakehouse1002

ellehcar817 said...

epilogue!!!!!

ellehcar817 said...

please!!!!!

ellehcar817 said...

epilogue please.... and thank you for your wonderful story!!!!

ellehcar817 said...

lol on I'll make an honest woman out of you...

Anonymous said...

Again, I would like to thank you for your never-ending generosity to share your wonderful stories to us. Never get tired of us, never waste your gift of words and creativity, coz we'll never get tired to follow, wait and anticipate. I'm glad to have encountered such talented writer like you. ^_^

About the chapter, I like how Hyun Joong approached the issue. I think at that time, it would be hard for him to convince HB of his sincerity as she is confused and her thoughts are clouded of whatever were there in those pics. I love how the story ended although I know there's something missing... so there's really a need for an EPILOGUE! - jumi hahaha ^_^

LvKprogram said...

First, I want to say thank you! Folie a Deux was very enjoyable JB fiction. I came your blog sever times a day to check if you update next installment of the story. I enjoyed leaving comments. But chapter 18 and 19... I was sooooo annoyed by Hyejung, not trusting Hyunjoong....Just believed every words from the crazy X Jaekyung... I decided not to leave comments for my own protest. LOL

Final chapter...about time! They know how they feel each other. Thank goodness!

Personally they should get marry now. There is no guarantee that Hyejung is not going to get pregnant while waiting for Vicky is old enough to walk down the aisle as there flower girl. If she gets pregnant for the second time...is she going to ask Hyunjoong to postponing the wedding again? Hyunjoong is ready as soon as doctor say ok for Hyejung have physical relationship. ^_~

YES YES YES EPILOGUE PLEASE!
Jujin and Bea can give Vicky a playmate^^

Lots Love!

Jeramon :) said...

“Yes! I’m stupid. I’m stupid for loving someone who loves somebody else. “Hyejung snapped back.

“You know what Hyejung. That makes me more stupid. For loving someone who thinks I love someone else.”

--This gotta be one of my fav JB confessions!! lol. Thanks alot Ems for the fic and I really like your writing style and I'm always popping by to check for updates ^^ Epilogue please~

Anonymous said...

thanks for the happy ending! waiting your next fanfic, please!!! but before that, the epilogue of course....the wedding + honeymoon???? - sammiesoong