Thursday, August 9, 2012

Folie a Deux

the sun's out finally! so here's a new chapter for all of you..last chapter will be posted most probably on HB's birthday.this may be a lil' bit short...

Let's offer prayers for our fellow Filipinos who were affected by the flood and rain. By God's grace we will get through this.Stay strong and bangon Pilipinas!


Comments will be highly appreciated

Chapter 19



Hyejung wiped her tears and uttered. “I’m setting you free, Hyunjoong. Vicky and I will move out today.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Hyejung? You and Vicky are staying here. No one will leave this house.” Hyunjoong declared.

“Hyunjoong, please. I can’t do this anymore." She begged.

“What did I do Hyejung? As far as I know, were okay. I just went out because we need to prepare for Vicky’s party. Now you’re telling me you’re leaving.Tell me what happened.” Hyunjoong demanded but was trying hard not to raise his voice.

“This happened.” And Hyejung hand the papers to him. Hyunjoong carefully read the papers, his face darkened and he looked straight at her.

“And you believe this Hyejung? You believe this piece of sh_t?”  He asked. “Damn it, Hyejung! I thought we’re already getting somewhere. I never thought you have so little faith in me.” Hyunjoong snapped in frustration.

Victoria was startled and cried when Hyunjoong raised his voice. It was a wake up call for the couple and Hyunjoong immediately picked up Vicky.

“I’m so sorry, baby. Daddy didn’t mean to scare you. I’m sorry. Hush now my princess.” He gently cooed and kissed the baby’s cheek. Vicky’s wailing subsided as her father gently rocked her. After sometime, she fell asleep on his shoulder. Hyunjoong gently placed her back in her crib and turned to Hyejung who was just sitting quietly on the couch.

“I need to go somewhere Hyejung. I want to find you here when I come home. Don’t do anything foolish.” Hyunjoong stated firmly. He didn’t even wait for her reply and just stormed out of the house.

Hyejung finally let her tears fall again when Hyunjoong left. Just when she finally realized and admitted that she’s in love with him, Jaekyung came and crashed her dreams. And now that there’s a baby involved, it so hard for her to decide on what to do. A part of her believes that Hyunjoong will not betray her and that woman might just be telling a lie. There are so many questions in her mind, her heart’s uncertain and she need time to think. She was just sitting still when she noticed the grocery bags Hyunjoong left on the floor. She then decided to just busy herself in preparing food for the party. This is supposed to be Victoria’s day so even if she’s in a difficult situation, her daughter must come first. She just turns on baby monitor, ensure that Vicky’s sleeping soundly and head to the kitchen.

Hyunjoong was driving hurriedly to the place he hasn’t been to for such a long time.  He never wanted to be there again but he has no choice. When he reached Jaekyung’s place, he knocked on the door hurriedly and was greeted by her smile.

“I knew you’d be here soon. I miss you Hyunjoong!” and Jaekyung wrapped her arms on his neck.

Hyunjoong hastily removed her hands and pushed her away from him.

“What is the meaning of this Jaekyung?"

“We’re going to have a baby, Hyunjoong. You can forget about Hyejung and her baby. We can be a family now.” She replied and embraced him once again. Hyunjoong pushed her harder and rage is very evident on his eyes.

“You’ve really gone crazy, Jaekyung.  I don’t know how you have acquired this fake document or if you really are pregnant I ‘am definitely not the father. What do you want from me? You want money Jaekyung, huh? Name your price and I will give it, just leave my family alone.”

“I want you Hyunjoong.  I want us to get married and have our own family just like we plan."Jaekyung replied.

“When will you face the reality that I’m not coming back to you? I will never leave Hyejung and Victoria." Hyunjoong countered. “Now, tell me, what other lies you have told Hyejung. Tell me now, before I call my lawyer and sue you.” Hyunjoong fumingly ordered.

This is the first time that Jaekyung saw Hyunjoong in rage. She cowered and took a step back but Hyunjoong grabbed her arms. She has no choice but to tell him what she did.

“I gave her this.” And retrieve photos from her desk. It’s the same pictures she sent to Hyejung a month ago. It was a picture of her and a sleeping Hyunjoong in bed- in his apartment.

Hyunjoong scoffed and confronted her. “I’m such a stupid person. Not changing the password of my apartment when you and I broke up. Never knew you would take advantage of it. No wonder Hyejung was troubled."

Then Hyunjoong turned his back to her as he reached for his phone.  He stepped away from her and all she heard was that he was talking to his assistant. After that he stood in front of her again.

“I’m giving you another chance to straighten your life,Jaekyung. Mr.Jeong will be coming over to send you to the airport. You can go back to your family in Guam. I don’t want to see you here again. If you dare set your foot again here in Korea, you will directly deal with my lawyers and your pictures with Shin Lu will be out. It’s not a threat Jaekyung. I will do it. I will do anything just to keep my family safe.” Hyunjoong declared.

“I’m only doing this because I love you. I want you to come back to me.  Come back to me Hyunjoong.” And Jaekyung went down on her knees begging.

“Even if you cry for hundred days, nothing can change my mind and my heart, Jaekyung. I love Hyejung and I saw how hurt she was with all your lies. Be thankful that I can still rein myself and not do anything to hurt you back. I will leave now so I can explain to Hyejung. I expect you to be out of the country tonight."Hyunjoong ordered.

 “Oh, and by the way, thank you for leaving me. If you didn’t left and cheated on me, I wouldn’t have met Hyejung. I wouldn’t have met the woman I would love and want to spend the rest of my life with.” And with that he started walking away.

When Hyunjoong arrived in Apgujeong, he saw his parents and in-law’s car parked in front of their house. He was a bit unsettled, unsure if Hyejung pushed thru with the party with what happened earlier. He gently opened the door and saw Hyejung talking to her Mom while his own Mom was playing with Vicky. His and her Dad was silently talking in the mini bar. Hyunjoong made his way to the living room and he was greeted by his Mom.

“Look, Vicky. Daddy’s here.” And Vicky just gave him one of her sweetest smile.

“Hello, Mom, mother-in-law. I’m sorry if I’m late. I just needed to settle something.” Hyunjoong explained.

“Hyejung, go and get some food for Hyunjoong." Hyejung’s mom ordered.  Hyejung stood up and walked towards the kitchen and Hyunjoong followed her.

“Are you okay, Hyejung?" Hyunoong asked as he watched her placing food on his plate.

Hyejung chose to ignore him and walked back in the living room and chatted with their visitors. Hyunjoong had no choice but to follow her. He sat beside her and he can see how she masked and pretend that’s everything’s fine. For more than an hour, they played this game. They both laugh at jokes and even show affection to each other for their visitor. Bea and Junjin left first, followed by Hyunjoong’s parent.  Hyejung’s mother asked them to sit closely with Hyejung holding Victoria so she can take their family picture.  Hyunjoong moved and just stared at Hyejung who was busy fixing Vicky’s dress. When she felt his eyes on her, she raised her head and met his eyes. Unknowingly, the tears she’s been holding started rolling down. Hyunjoong gently wiped them and kissed her cheeks, just in time for her mother to snap their picture.

“Aigoo! Look at your picture Jungie, you look lovely. Happy tears huh? Now come on, eyes on the camera both of you. One more picture before we leave.” Her mother ordered.
Hyejung forced a smile and turn to look at the camera while holding Vicky. Hyunjoong just draped his arms on Hyejung’s shoulder and faced his mother in law so she can take the picture. She took several shots and then left after.

Hyunjoong send his in laws to the door, with Hyejung tidying up the house. He then went up to Vicky’s room to put the little girl to sleep. He fed and changed her nappy first then dances her to sleep. After about thirty minutes, he went to the master’s bedroom and found Hyejung, putting clothes on her suitcase.

“What are you doing, Hyejung?”  He asked firmly.

“I already told you, I’m leaving with Vicky today. You and Jaekyung can live together."She replied without looking at him.
 
“Don’t give me that crap, Hyejung. You know in your heart that I can never do that to you. Give me a valid reason for you to leave” and he walked towards her.  He was surprised to see tears on her eyes when she looked at him.

“You want to know why I have to? “ She asked and paused to take a breath. “It’s because I love you Hyunjoong. I love you too much that even if it hurts, I’m willing to let you go if that’ll make you happy. Don’t worry about me and Vicky. I will do everything for her. And if you want to still be a part of her life, I won’t stop you. You are her father and that will remain.”Hyejung confessed in between tears.

Hyunjoong was just staring at her the whole time- his face void of emotion. 

“Finished packing your things and Vicky’s.”  And then he walked out of their room.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mejo pinapanigan ko c HJ. Hndi nman sya nagkulang sa pagpapakita kay HB na mahal nya eh! Problema kc hndi tinanong ni HB si HJ tungkol dun sa picture. Eh kung sinabi nya agad eh di sna hndi na lumaki ng ganito. Dpat mas pagkatiwalaan nya c HJ kesa sa demonyitang babaeng yan.

Hahayaan nlng tlga nya umalis mag-ina nya? Oh my gulaaaaaaaay! - Bebe <3

Anonymous said...

atta boy HJ sa ginawa mong pang confront kay JK...o di nakatikim sya its about time

and HB ....hayz di na uso pa martyr fight for your man and dapat nafeel na nyang HJ really cares and loves her and vicky

siguro kaya nya pinayagang magfinish magpack si HB may balak sya...baka dalhin abroad or sa ibang bahay :P...cant wait for the last chapter and ehemmm epilogue :D

THANKS Ems kahit na malungkot mga pangyayari dyan dahil sa sobrang "rain" eh nagupdate ka pa din .... luv it !!!

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

i hate jk!!! desperada!! >:/
buti na lang ginawa ni hj ang ginawa nya.. kaasar!

i wish hb would confirm with hj first... :(

are they moving in another place? :) hopefully they'll get over "jk issue" soon and make up...

thank you for the update~

-shu ^.^v

Anonymous said...

Eh.what is happening? Hmmm. .Can we hv the last chapter soon n an epilogue on hb bday?. Thanks for the update.

wulan said...

hj is so good in masking his emotion, i'm sure he burst with happiness inside after hearing that hb loves him.

i would think hj will take the both on a vacation hence why he asked hb to keep packing.

thx for the update Em :-)

Anonymous said...

Why? I can't take this chapter. I wanna cry. >.< I hope everything will be fine in the next chapter.

Em, thanks for this chapter! Even though you said that you won't be able to post it tonight... you still did. - jumi ^_^

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I like reading your ff :-)

-lakehouse 1002

Anonymous said...

Tnx for update kahit sad. Also sad coz its ending. Lookimg forward to more of ur fanfics! Kudos! -sammiesoong

Jeramon :) said...

oh..where are they going?

Yup, be strong for those in philippines!! Stay safe~~ ^^

Simply MC said...

omo i got confused.. why is he allowing her to continue packing their stuff? hmmmmmm.. my Ssangchu heart and mind says, "coz they're going to have their second honeymoon with vicky.." lols

go go go Joongie.. planning of a sweet escape with mother and daughter? kekeke

@segyero13

Anonymous said...

haha..buti nga sa Jaekyung na yan..pasalamat sya un lang ginawa ni HJ sa kanya..naku naku...
nagkaaminan na ng feelings dapat na tlga ipaglaban yan!woohoo..this is great..thanks.. --meetian--