Thursday, July 12, 2012

Folie a deux


 We all love the many updates in PB right?!! kekeke..anyway since I was able to eat one of my favorite food earlier, here's an update for all of you.lol..im so easy to please..hehe.. leave me some love will you?...


Chapter14

The next day, Hyejung arrived early in her office to wait for the furniture that they ordered yesterday. She decided to have it delivered in her office and then her own crew will just transfer it to their place. She’s waiting for Kaye to arrived, she sent her to buy breakfast for them when she heard a knock. Hyejung rushed to open the door thinking it’s the delivery man. She was surprised to see a woman on the other side of the door.

“Hello, good morning. Welcome to Hwangbo Interiors.” She welcomed the guest. She was thinking hard since the woman looked familiar.

“Good morning. You’re Hwangbo Hyejung, right?” the woman asked, a scowl prominent on her pretty face.

“Yes. Is there anything I can do for you? “Hyejung replied with a smile.

“You don’t know who I ‘am?”  The woman asked again.

“I’m really sorry but I’m not good with names. I hope you won’t take it against me.” Still she retort with a smile.

“My name is Lee JaeKyung, Hyunjoong’s fiancée.” The woman introduced herself.

Hyejung was taken aback. She didn’t know what to do with this unexpected visit.

“Oh. I’m sorry if I didn’t recognize you immediately. Would you like to take a seat?” Hyejung offered.

“Let’s just cut the niceties okay. I’m not here to be your friend. I’m just here to remind you that Hyunjoong is mine. I want him back.” Jaekyung demanded.

“Ahh. I see. But shouldn’t you be saying that to Hyunjoong and not to me?” replied Hyejung.

“He’s only staying with you because of the baby. Don’t be fooled. In the end he’ll come back to me.” Jaekyung declared.

“Look, JaeKyungssi, you and Hyunjoong are over. He’s with us now. If he decides to come back to you, that’s gonna be his choice. But let me tell you, I don’t think he’s going to be changing his mind soon” Hyejung replied confidently.

“Just because you’re having a kid doesn’t mean he’s in love with you. He loved me first and even offered to marry me. I’m going to do everything to have him back. “Jaekyung fumed.

“Well, it’s up to you. Do whatever you want. The door’s right there Jaekyungssi. I don’t want to be rude but I really don’t have time for this. Goodbye.” And Hyejung went back to her office. She heard the door slammed as she took her seat. Hyejung took a deep breath to steady her racing heart. She began running her hands on her stomach and talk to her daughter.

“Vicky, are you okay in there? Aren’t you proud of Mommy? Mommy was so brave earlier, right? I’m sorry if you were disturbed by that woman. But don’t worry baby, Mommy’s here. No one’s gonna harm you. Just go to sleep now.”

Kaye rushed towards her with a bag of food in her hand. She was catching her breath from running.

“Hyejungssi, Hyejungssi, did you see her? How on earth did she find you?” Kaye frets.

“You mean Lee JaeKyung? Yes she was here. I don’t know how she found me but its okay” she answered nonchalantly trying hard to put on a brave front.

“Did she hurt you? Did she say anything against you? I shouldn’t have left you here alone.” Kaye kept on rattling.

“No she didn’t hurt me. She just reminded me that she’ll get Hyunjoong back. “Hyejung replied.

“What?!!! The nerve of that woman! I should have tripped her when I saw her on the hallway." Her secretary shrieked.

“Let’s not just waste our time over that woman. Let her think whatever she wants. All I care for now is my baby."And then she grabbed the bag and started eating.

“But, Hyejung, why don’t you just marry Hyunjoong?”  Kaye asked as they shared the meal.

“I don’t think having a baby is enough for us to get married. I want to marry someone who loves me.”  Hyejung answered.

“And you think he doesn’t?  “Kaye enquired.

Hyejung just nodded. “Maybe, Jaekyung’s right. He’s just staying because of the baby. “

“Oh Goodness! Don’t tell me you will believe that freak. Hyejungssi, how can you not feel that Hyunjoong loves you? I’m telling you. I can bet my one year salary that that man is madly in love with you.”

“I don’t want to think of anything else than Victoria. She is my priority and whether Hyunjoong loves me or not I will deal with that later.” Hyejung replied.

Kaye just nodded and began tidying up the table when they heard another knock. Kaye made a dash to the door and informed Hyejung that it’s the furniture delivery. She just double checks everything and signed the papers while Kaye called their crew. Hyejung head to her office and get her stuffs so she can leave.

“I’ll go now Kaye. Just don’t tell anyone about Jaekyung coming here, especially Hyunjoong. I don’t want him to worry. “

“Would you like me to drive for you?” Kaye offered.

“It’s okay. I called a cab. Don’t worry too much, mother.” And she hugged her before heading to the door.

“Okay. I’ll drop by to help you with Vicky’s room later. See you later Hyejung.”

“Later, Kaye. I’ll text you once I’m home “and she made her way out of the office.

The crew was already unloading the furniture when she arrived in their house. She went inside immediately and asked Beka to lead the crew in the baby’s bedroom. She just changed into comfortable clothes so she can supervise all the work. At around five in the afternoon, she told the crew to call it a day. Now the crib and the changing table were installed. She was able to hand paint dainty pink flowers on one side of the wall. The cabinets and the baby bathroom will be done tomorrow and they plan have everything set up by next week. Still a lot of work but she’s happy with the progress.

It was already eleven in the evening when Hyunjoong came back from an event. He gently opened their bedroom door so as not to wake Hyejung. He was surprised to see her sitting in the middle of the bed, reading pregnancy book, listening with her headset on, while happily eating doughnuts.

“Hey, how are you?” he greeted with a smile as he sat on the edge of the bed.

She didn’t even take her eyes off on what she’s reading. Thinking that she just didn’t hear him, he went to take a shower. Once done, he head back to her room to find her still in the same position. He gently climbed in the bed and sat beside her. Hyunjoong can sense that something’s wrong the way Hyejung just simply ignore him. Not knowing what to do, he just keeps on staring at her. After sometime, Hyejung removed her headset and went off the bed with the box of doughnut. When she came back, she just climbed back in,with her back facing Hyunjoong.

“Hyejung, are you okay? What’s wrong honey? “Hyunjoong asked after several minutes of silence. He moved closer to her and run his hand on her arms. 

“Hyunjoong, when you and Jaekyung were together, have you talked about having kids? “ Hyejung asked after taking a deep breath.

“Jaekyung knows that I love kids. I asked her if we can have kids right after getting married but she told me that we need to wait for at least two years. She’s still in the peak of her career and she also said that she wants for us to just enjoy our time together.” Hyunjoong explained.

“Is that the reason why you didn’t get back with her?” she asked again.

“No. Hyejung, I was not planning to marry her just because I want to have a child. I loved her." He countered.

“Then why didn’t you get back with her? Why did you break up?” Hyejung flared up.

“It just didn’t work out." He simply replied. “Hyejung-ah can we just drop this topic? It’s not getting anywhere.  It’s already late and the baby needs to sleep.” Hyunjoong affirmed.

“You know Hyunjoong; I can feel that you’re not exactly telling me the truth. You’re always dropping the talk when it comes to her. But fine. We will not discuss her anymore. I just want you to be honest and tell me if you want to have her back." Hyejung uttered and turned off the lamp on her side.

Hyunjoong was surprised with her sudden outburst. He didn’t know what triggered her mood and the need to talk about Jaekyung. Not wanting to aggravate the situation, he just let her be and will just talk to her when she cools down.

The next day, Hyejung woke up to find that she’s alone in the bed. She checked the clock and it was only eight in the morning. Then she remembered that it’s the day Hyunjoong will be leaving for the last leg of his album promotion. He’ll be away for another three days. Thinking that the man already left she got off the bed sulking and took a shower. When she was done she went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

The house is so quiet but she found a plate of omelet, sausage and toast on the table. Her glass of milk and orange juice also prepared. She called Beka but no response came.

“Good morning. “ Hyunjoong greeted trying to fix his shirt. It seems that he just came out of shower.

“Oh, Hyunjoong-ah, I thought you already left.” She replied still startled.

“I had shower here downstairs. I was just about to wake you up. Do you want anything else?” Hyunjoong asked as he took a chair in front of her.

“No. It’s enough. Where’s Beka?” Hyejung asked again.

“I asked her to take a day off. Omma will be coming over to help you today. I’m not comfortable leaving you alone.” He explained.

“I see. What time will you be leaving?” she replied.

“When you finished eating. Mr Jeong is just waiting downstairs. I cannot leave without talking to you and not after what happened last night.” Hyunjoong answered. 

“Hyejung-ah, I don’t know what happened yesterday but I want you to trust me. Jaekyung and I are over. You and Victoria are my family. Stop worrying, okay.” He assured her in a very gentle tone.

Hyejung just nodded, seeing how Hyunjoong was also affected with the bout the previous night. Then Hyunjoong stood up and went to their room to retrieve his bag. Hyejung was already on the living room when he came back.

“See me to the door?” Hyunjoong gently asked. Hyejung just timidly walked behind him. 
When he reached the door he faced Hyejung and get down on his knees.

“Baby, be good to your Mommy, okay? I’ll be away but it’s just for three days. After this event I’ll be spending more time with you. I will have present for you when I come home.”  And he stood up and opens the door.

“See you in three days, Hyejung. Take care.” And Hyunjoong took hold of her shoulder and drop a kiss on her lips. Hyejung just waved at him as she watched him walk away.

Three days have passed and now Hyunjoong was on his way back home. When he called to check on Hyejung, she told him that she’ll be home waiting for him. That made him more excited and asked the driver to speed up. As soon as the car stopped, he runs towards his house. He was surprised that the door was unlocked so he went straight to the living room and just dropping his bag by the door.

Hyejung was patiently waiting for Hyunjoong . He called earlier this morning to let her know that he’s already on his way home. She decided not to go to her office today so she can welcome him home. As soon as she finished talking to him she got off the bed and recalls the conversation she had when Hyunjoong’s mom visited her the day Hyunjoong left.

“Jungie-ah, I’ve been watching you all day. You seem to be worried. Is it about the baby’s room?”  Hyunjoong’s mom asked.

“No, Omma. I’m sure Victoria’s room will be ready even before Hyunjoong comes home.” She replied.

“Then what is it? You can tell me anything.” Her “mother –in-law” prodded.

“Omma, you’ve met Jaekyung right? She’s pretty, sexy and young. When Hyunjoong and her broke up where you disappointed? And now that I’m having your grandchild did you wish that it was Jaekyung instead of me?” she asked.

Hyunjoong’s mom took a seat beside her and replied. “Honestly, when they broke up I was relieved. When Hyunjoong introduced Jaekyung to us, I really didn’t like her. I don’t know what the reason is but I just really don’t. I just tried to accept her because I love my son. When he told us that they broke up I was hurt for Hyunjoong but relieved that he can have the chance to meet someone better. Now, it’s the complete opposite with you Jungie. I like you. Even before we met you, the way Hyunjoong described you to us, I got a feeling that you’re a good soul. It’s just a bonus and it sure is a blessing to us that you’re carrying Victoria.”

“Thank you Omma, for accepting me and Victoria.” Hyejung replied with a hug, touched with the elder woman’s sincere words.

“Jungie, tell me, what brought about that thought? What did Hyunjoong do?”  Her mom asked.

“Omma, Hyunjoong did nothing wrong. It’s just that sometimes; I feel that he only wants the baby. Sometimes I feel so insecure because I know I can never compete with Jaekyung.” Hyejung confessed half truth. She cant tell her about the confrontation with JaeKyung.

“Jungie-ah, forgive that stupid son of mine. He’s really not the expressive type. You know, you never need to compete with Jaekyung because you are far better than her.  Just be more patient with Hyunjoong.” Her omma explained.

“Omma, I want him to see me as a woman and not just Victoria’s mother.” Hyejung declared with a blush.

“Then do something!” Her mother-in-law exclaimed.  “You know, pregnant woman can be sexy too. All it takes is just a little dressing up or should I say dressing down and confidence.  I believe in you Hyejung . You got two more days to prepare so use it wisely." Hyunjoong’s mom encouraged.

“You really think I can outshine Jaekyung, Omma?” she asked again.

“Without a doubt, Hyejung!” the older woman confirmed.

And now, Hyejung cannot sit still as she waits for Hyunjoong. She keeps on fixing her dress and checking the time.

“You can do it Hyejung. Remember that Jaekyung is just the ex. You and Vicky are the present. Aja, Hyejung!” she tried cheering herself. And its seems like little Victoria knows her mother’s state that she gave a gentle kick. Hyejung laughed and feels so much better. Just as she began calming, she heard the door burst open and saw the man she’d been missing for days.

“Welcome back Hyunjoong-ah” she greeted.

Hyunjoong stood rooted in the middle of the living room. He just can’t believe the sight that welcomed him home.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I might be the first to leave a comment for the first time. So what can I say? You left me hanging there... and I know the others will agree... so be responsible and update soon! hahaha ^_^

Seriously, thank you for this wonderful chapter. It's nice that HyeJung is working on her relationship with HyunJoong. I guess it's really time for them to settle things between them and not make their child an excuse anymore to be together. Although I really do not agree in keeping secrets that might lead on complicating things later on. I do hope HyunJoong will know about Jaekyung's visit even through her secretary now that he has more time with her. But please don't take this wrong. I'm just blurting my thoughts.

Waiting for the next chapter... patiently as I force myself to be. ^_^ Til next... Thanks! - jumi ^_^

Anonymous said...

Aiiii bitin! lol haha

I think dpat lalo pa patunayan ni Hj na mahal nya c Hb.. kc nga nman ang bilis ng pangyayari. dti friends lng cla tpos ngayon mgkakababy na. So effort pa HJ! lol

Thank you unnie!

Bebe :P

wulan said...

love hj mom advice to hb, she needs to be confident with herself. though hj may not yet show how deep he falls forbher but the feeling is there.

agree with jumi above that hj should know about jae kyung visit to hb

Anonymous said...

Ems i really hope that you get to eat the foods yo're craving for para laging may update :D

HJ should just come out clean and tell HB the reason kung bat ayaw na nya kay Jaekyung.... and I love HJ mom for being so sweet and reassuring kay HB

Thanks sa update Ems...kain ka ulit ng masarap bukas :P para may chap 15 na agad :D

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

If satisfying your cravings would help you to share more love and if we're luckier, you'll be able to finish this in no time to start a new one... then I'll be glad to treat you in one of my fave Korean restau here in Ortigas, in case you're here in the Philippines. - jumi ^_^

Anonymous said...

Really loving ur story! Now the sexy part begins! Exciting!

Anonymous said...

“You can do it Hyejung. Remember that Jaekyung is just the ex. You and Vicky are the present. Aja, Hyejung!”
- exactly! ^_^

i love hj's omma. <3 very supportive mother/mother-in-law ^.^

-shu ^_^v

Jeramon :) said...

haha..so did hwangbo choose to dress up or dress down..looking forward to hyun joong's reaction!!

LvKprogram said...

Thank you for showing confident Hyejung with calm and classic manner to confronting Jaekyung. I am so proud of her. Since Hyejung doesn't know how she feels about Hyunjoong, confronting Hyunjoong's Ex might be little easier? Perhaps? But still nerve-racking though...

So loved Hyunjoong's mom in this chapter! Mrs. Kim must see through Jaekyung that she's not right for her son. Most mom's have intuition about their child's welfare.

Hope whatever she put herself together make Hyunjoong speechless and wow and delight! With his reaction give Hyejoong boost of confidents too!

Thank you! Salamat po!!!

LvKprogram said...

Oh! I do agree with your readers. Hyunjoong need to know about Jaekyung's visit to Hyejung at her work. So He can put end to Jaekyung's delusional believing Hyunjoong is still love with her and he is only marrying Hyejung, because of baby!

Hyejung is little over 6 month pregrant right? Getting emotional stress from Jaekyung, might cause early labor. We all know, for the best of Victoria's interest...Hyejung must carry in full term!

I presume...Jaekyung doesn't know about Apgujeong? I am so glad! Apgujeong is special place for Hyejoong and Hyunjoong! I hope you keep it that way!!!

yooboo710 said...

Slept late last Friday coz i read this fanfic in one shot chapter 1 to 14... Hope to read the next chapter soon...

Anonymous said...

Nice read, thanks for the update :-)

-lakehouse1002

Anonymous said...

still gave you lot of love^^
aja aja Hwaithing!! take care...thank you so much emma...Luv ya!!

Anonymous said...

still gave you lot of love^^
aja aja Hwaithing!! take care...thank you so much emma...Luv ya!!

...oaewma^^

ellehcar817 said...

hmmm my comment is missing... oh well

I can't wait for the next one!!!!!... I think that's what I said which is what I really think every time I'm done reading ur ff. u make me want to beg!!!! n I feel bad asking too much which is what I really really wanna do. I wanna sit u down with boxes of Royce chocolates n make u write on n on n on....!