Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Folie a Deux


i need to divert my attention to something rather than focus on what im feeling right now. so here's a long update for you. leave me some love will you?..

p.s. thank you readers for all the support and comments.. i wont name names but i really appreciate you taking time with my blog.

pps..i just realize than a glass of wine after coffee is not a good combo..lol..

ppps..you can also follow me in twitter @emmalloyd08 


Chapter15

Hyunjoong was stunned to see Hwangbo smiling sweetly as she welcome him home. She was standing in the middle of the room, wearing a white tube summer dress. She just let down her hair and her make up very minimal. With the sunlight on her back, her beauty radiates and he can’t help but reach out and envelop her in a hug.

“I miss you.” He uttered as he hug her tighter.

“I miss you too.” She shyly replied. She tiptoed and gives him a kiss.

Hyunjoong was surprised at Hyejung’s action. He smiled at her and said.

“If being away for three days will give me that, then maybe I should leave again and for a longer period.” Hyejung just smiled back and hit him lightly on his arms.

“I just missed you. Is it wrong to kiss the father of my baby?”

“Of course not. I think I deserve more than that.”  Hyunjoong replied.

“Really? What else do you want?” daringly she asked again.

“Hmmm...Something like this...” and he swooped down for a breath taking kiss. They only parted when they run out breath and Hyunjoong gently assisted Hyejung to sit back on the couch.

“Are you okay, Hyejung-ah?” he asked as he stares at her fidgeting on the couch.

“Yes. Very much, okay.” She replied with a smile but Hyunjoong just raised his brow as if to question if what she said is true. “You just surprised me.  I never expected you would be that eager.” And a deep blush showed on her face. 

Hyunjoong just chucked and hugged her one more time. Hyejung gently extricate herself from his grasp as she tried to stand up and motioned for him to follow. He just did as asked and he smiled all the more when he saw the food prepared for him. Hyunjoong’s eyes light up and wolfed down the food much to Hyejung’s delight. After eating, Hyejung lead him to Victoria’s room. He was amazed with how the room came out. A trellis of yellow and pink flower was painted near the baby’s crib while a field of lavender on the other side. The cabinets and changing table neatly installed and the baby’s toys were arranged on the play area. It was all carefully thought off and designed to delight the child.

“Wow! Hyejung-ah, I’m sure our little Vicky will love this. You are really amazing.” Hyunjoong exclaimed in awe.

“I really hope so Hyunjoong-ah. I want her to be happy and safe.  “Hyejung replied.

“I’m sure she will be a happy child. We will keep her safe. We’ll try to be the best parent for her. “Hyunjoong assured her.  Hyejung just smiled and kiss his cheeks in agreement.

“Hyejung-ah, would you like to visit your parents? We can stay for three days if you want?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Are you sure Hyunjoong-ah?” her eyes light up upon hearing his words. “I’ll call Bea and Junjin to ask if they would like to go with us. Would it be okay? I really miss them.”

 “Sure. Go call them and your parents. We’ll go there tomorrow morning. “He replied with a smile.

Hyejung called her parents immediately. They’re very excited and offered the family’s rest house so the two couple can have privacy. She then called Junjin and Bea and the couple agreed.  Hwangbo gave their address so they can meet up with them and convoy going to Jeolla. They head back to their room so Hyejung can pack her things while Hyunjoong take a rest. He’s still tired from the event and he need to prepare for tomorrow’s trip. When Hyejung finished preparing, it was already seven in the evening. She checked on Hyunjoong but he is still sleeping soundly. She didn’t wake him up but instead took her dinner and checked on her pets. Then at eight o clock she gently climbed to bed and snuggled to slumber with Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong woke up with the alarm. Hyejung was still sleepy but just the thought that she’s coming home to her parents made her get off the bed.  They took turns in taking shower and both were finished when Beka informed them the Junjin and Bea arrived. They two couple ate breakfast, and then left for Jeolla. They arrived in Hwangbo’s rest house around eleven in the morning. Hyejung’s parents welcomed them and offered early lunch before they enjoy the beach.  Since the sun is still blazing at that time, both couple decided to take a nap after lunch. The rest house was two storeys- Junjin and Bea took
one of the rooms on the 2nd floor and due to Hyejung’s condition, Hyunjoong decided to just take the room on the ground floor.  They head to their rooms and will meet to go for swim when the sunset.

Hyejung was getting dressed after taking a nap. Pulling out her summer dress and trying to slip on her strappy sandals, she let out a frustrated sigh which woke up Hyunjoong. He immediately sat up and asked her what’s wrong.

“I’m so stupid, I shouldn’t have brought this with me.” and threw in on the other side of the room.

Hyunjoong picked it up and let her sit at the bed. He kneeled before her and put on the sandals on her feet.

“I know this is your favorite. You wore this at the airport and on the press conference.” He told her while fastening the strap.

“But I’m having a hard time putting them on now. My feet are swollen and I can’t bend to fasten them.”  She shyly explained.

“Just tell me what to do Hyejung. I’m here for you. You’re not alone anymore.” And Hyunjoong stood up still smiling at her.” I’ll just take a shower then we’ll head to the beach. Just stay put.”

After ten minutes Hyunjoong was out. He just put on white chinos and a cut off pants. He looks so casual, far from the usual attire he wore. He then reached out for Hyejung’s hand and went out of their room.  Junjin and Bea were already by the beach, walking hand in hand while talking. Hyejung smiled and uttered.

“Just looking at them even from afar, I can sense how much they love each other.” She turned to Hyunjoong and told him “Let’s just sit by the lounging chair. Let’s not interrupt.”

Hyunjoong just chuckled and they sat in silence as they watched the sunset.  Both were in deep thought that they didn’t notice that the couple was already near them. Both were startled when their names were called.

“Ah, Hyunjoong-ah, let’s get the grills ready for dinner.” Junjin ordered. “Jagiya, stay here with Jungie. We’ll call you once dinner’s ready.” and dropped a kiss on his wife before pushing Hyunjoong back to the rest house.

Junjin and Hyunjoong were busy preparing the grill and the sangyumpsal for dinner. They were working in silence when they heard that distinct laugh of Hyejung. Hyunjoong stopped on what he’s doing and just watched the women who were just playing on the sand.

“You love her, do you?” Junjin asked.

 Hyunjoong was startled but answered immediately.  “Yes. “

Junjin smiled but asked again. “Good. But have you told her about it. Does she know how you feel?”

“I don’t want her to misunderstand that I’m just telling her what I feel because we’re having a baby. I want to woe her slowly and make her fall in love with me. “Hyunjoong explained with a sigh.

“Don’t you think it’s about time you tell her? You’ll never know how she feels unless you tell her first. I assure you, you’ll feel better and your life would be much easier“Junjin prodded.

“I’m not sure how she feels about me. I want her ever since the first night we were together but I’m not sure if she feels the same. “Hyunjoong confessed.

“Well, looking at how she looks at you, I can assure you Hyunjoong, Hyejung loves you. It’s just that you’re not saying anything so she’s not telling you anything too. You’re both too coward.  Take advantage of the time now." Junjin urged him.Then he walked towards him and took the plate he was holding. “Go and be with Hyejung, Hyunjoong. Tell my wife I’m asking for her."

Hyunjoong smiled and walk towards the women. He cleared his throat first to announce his presence and then told Bea that Junjin wants her to come to him. Bea smiled and left the couple. Hyunjoong stood closer to Hyejung and took her hands in his.

“Your hands are cold.” He started to break the awkwardness. Then he took them and rubbed it with his two hands. Hyejung smiled and they walked along the shore.

“Ahh.. Its feels so good to be here like this. Don’t you feel the same, Hyejung.” Hyunjoong asked as they walk hand in hand.

“I’m happy Hyunjoong. I’m feeling great.” Hyejung replied and squeezed his hand.

“It feels so happy to be just like this. Here with you, the sea and friends. I cannot ask for anything more.” Hyunjoong declared.

Hyejung looked at him and she saw the sincerity in his face. She smiled back at him and Hyunjoong released her hand. She shot him a questioning look but he just chuckled and then dropped his arm on her shoulder. Hyejung snuggled closer, took his free hand and they walk towards Junjin and Bea who’s already waving at them. Over dinner, they discuss the plans for the next day. Hyunjoong sat very close to Hyejung, assisting her every chance possible. Junjin and Bea even teased them that Hyejung can live without hands since Hyunjoong does everything for her. After dinner they head back to the rest house,the couples retreating to their rooms and call it a day.

Hyunjoong was done showering and already sitting on his side of the bed, waiting for Hyejung to finish. He was just flipping his manga book, wondering what’s taking her too long.  His head snapped when he heard the door open after twenty minutes. His jaw dropped when he saw Hyejung walking towards the bed.

“Uhmmm...I know it’s not a pretty sight but I don’t want to waste what your Omma gave me. “ Hyejung uttered her head down and gently climbed in the bed.

Hyunjoong just kept on staring at her. Hyejung was wearing a black satin and lace lingerie, the plunging neckline and slim fit emphasizing her pregnant but still sexy figure. He took a deep breath to steady his racing heart but when Hyejung’s thigh brushed his hand when she slip in beside him, he panicked and immediately get off the bed.

“Hyejung-ah, I’ll sleep in the couch tonight.” Hyunjoong uttered his voice raspy and never looking directly at Hyejung.

“I know I look like a whale. I’ll change if you’re not comfortable. Just stay here in our room.” Hyejung replied, her eyes glistening from unshed tears and gently get off the bed too.

“Hyejung!” Hyunjoong called which made her stopped. “Please, go back to bed."

“But you’re not going to sleep here if I’m like this." Hyejung react.

“I will sleep beside you. Just give me time to compose myself. “ Hyunjoong replied.

“You can’t even bare to look at me Hyunjoong. I look awful. I’ll just change back to my pajamas.” Hyejung answered.

 “Hyejung-ah, you don’t understand.” And he gently assisted her back to bed. “It’s not because you are awful or what. Believe me I’m only doing this for your sake.” And he kissed her on the forehead. Hyejung wrapped her arms around Hyunjoong’s neck, her head burrowed on his chest.

“Hyejung-ah, I’m hanging on a thread here. I have to go and take some fresh air." Hyunjoong hissed, his heart beating erratically. He gently extricates Hyejung’s arms but when he successfully removed them from his neck, she grabbed his face and captured his lips in a kiss. When they come up for air, Hyunjoong asked in a raspy voice…

“Are you sure about this Hyejung? I’m giving you a chance to change your mind.”
Hyejung nodded and pulled him for another kiss. She started to remove his shirt but his hand stopped her.

“Is this still okay? I mean are we not going to hurt Vicky? “He asked again. Hyejung shook her head and this time she already successfully removed his shirt and gently nipping his neck. Hyunjoong again stopped her, and uttered.

“This is not for one night only, Hyejung. This past month was torture. I don’t want you to feel pressured. No turning back, okay?"

“Aisssh! You talk too much.” Hyejung grumbled, pushed Hyunjoong towards the bed and straddled him. 

Hyunjoong wasn’t able to utter any coherent words after that because the sexy pregnant woman had her way with him. But of course, he happily, enthusiastically, willingly gives in to her.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually don't want to be the first to comment again coz it seems like I've been sneaking everytime I have the chance to visit your site but I just can't stop myself. ^_^

This chapter is jjang! They really act so cute together... the awkwardness, the stolen glance, the sweetness... argh! you're making me go crazy over this story. I guess waiting for a couple of days is worth the wait although of course, I want more... but that will be too greedy of me. >.<

Again, thank you very much for sharing wonderful stories with us. I really appreciate all Joongbo writers for sharing your faith and love to everyone. I really hope that we can meet soon so I can also show how much I appreciated you and your stories. - jumi ^_^

Anonymous said...

kekeke' sweet & smexy...you're Jjang^^
thank you so much emma...aja aja fighting!! take care^^gave you lot of love><"
ps.so i should try wine & coffee...how the taste?!...lol


...oaewma^^

Anonymous said...

thank you for the "super hot pregnant buin update"..:))

i super love your fics!!..keep it up!!



eliza

Anonymous said...

so sweet~ <3

since they're showing their feelings through action already, i hope they'll be vocal about it too... ^.^

this is like a sweet dream..
thank you for the update!

-shu ^_^v

Anonymous said...

JJANG JJANG MY NEW FAVE CHAPTER ahlaveeeeeeet! lol

Bebe

Anonymous said...

Sweet and sexy... i love how HB was a bit more daring than HJ :D

I hope HJ will just follow JJ's advice and tell HB that he loves her

Thanks Ems sa update LOVE IT !!!

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

thanKYU for this update.. been checking it every hour...aheheh!!! Im addicted on your fanfics.. keep it up... your really a good writer.. ^^

wulan said...

ke ke ke....love this chapter, sexy attack fr hb *grins*

waiting for more lovey dovey moments. thx Em :-)

LvKprogram said...

Hooray for Junjin! Without him Hyunjoong might not know about Victoria is his child. Also with little push from Junjin, Hyunjoong will have confident to open up to Hyejung and tell the truth about how he feels about her.

Awwww how cute is this... Hyunjoong is worry about physical action they are about to do might hurt Victoria^^

I am glad Hyejung did not shy away from Hyunjoong's first reaction. Good girl not giving up!

GO GET HIM!!!

Anonymous said...

hooray! i love it! told you pregnant women can get really horny...and some doctors even advise them to have sex regularly if they are up to it as it is supposed o make delivery easier! more-more-more smexy scens of HJ-HB...and hopefully they both confess to each other before vicky arrives! look forward to more updates, am so excited!

>sammiesoong

Anonymous said...

Atta girl HB! HJ's omma's gift...whoa. ;-)
Thanks for yr update

Ris

Anonymous said...

“Hyejung-ah, I’ll sleep in the couch tonight.” haha...can't help but laugh at HJ's reaction... but woot woot HB...atta girl!!

i love the peeps around our couple..they're a big help in their relationship..sana talaga magconfess na sila sa isa't isa..

thank u for all the ffs.im really enjoying your works..

-its me..ang "bad na bata" meetian :P

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love the little seduction surprise from Hye Jung unnie ^^ Teeeheee

ellehcar817 said...

geez I feel so bad being so late to comment! I'm still no. 1 though! I insist hahaha!!!!

haha sexy pregnant n very horny woman. but if I was her I'd jump him every night!

unknown specimen said...

wow, been so busy with work and life, i didn't know you had an ongoing long fic but i think i catch on in time :)

keep up the good work lloydie, miss you :)