Sunday, July 1, 2012

Folie a deux


Warning: long chapter

Hello chinggus! Here's chapter 12 for all of you. I hope you will enjoy reading. I would just like to inform you that its gonna be the only post for this week or so. I need to attend to something and wont have access to internet. I'm not yet sure if I'll be back next week. I will try to update as soon as possible. Thank you for reading and hope u can leave love. I will truly appreciate it.. til next time guys!

Chapter12

Hwangbo is still shocked after what Hyerim informed her. Then she heard her phone rang so she answered it immediately.

“Hyejung-ah, sorry if I didn’t wake you up. I and my manager went to the office of President regarding the press conference. It’s all set for tomorrow.” Hyunjoong gently explained.

“Where are you now?” she just asked.

“I’m on my way to Apgujeong. I’ll just wait for you there. Are you okay, Hyejung? Don’t worry Hyerim Hyung is harmless.” He assured her.

“Maybe I’m just having a hard time digesting everything. Everything’s happening so fast. I just went home the other day now I’m meeting your family.”  Hyejung sighed.

“It’s going to be okay, Hyejung.  My family will love you and they can’t actually wait to see Vicky. Come, on don’t fret too much. Just go with Hyung and I’ll see you home. I’m almost there now.”  Hyunjoong coaxed her.

“Alright, see you in a few.”  Hyejung reluctantly bid him goodbye.

Just like what Hyunjoong told her, Hyerim is really a cool guy. He didn’t let her carry anything and he joked with her on the way to Hyunjoong’s place.  Hyejung texted Hyunjoong when they’re near the house. She was surprised to find him waiting and he assisted her out of the car. He took her hands and squeezed it to calm her and she smile back at him in response. As soon as she walked inside the house, Hyunjoong’s mom rushed towards her and gave her a big hug.

“I’m so happy to finally meet you.  You don’t need to worry a thing. Our family is here to support you and the baby. I just scolded Hyunjoong when he informed me that you’re already six months pregnant. He should have married you immediately when you found out.”  Hyunjoong’s mom rattled on.

“Omma, “Hyunjoong reacts. “ I told you that we will get married after the baby comes out. Don’t stress Hyejung out.” 

“I’m not stressing her. I’m just pointing out what a fool you have been for letting her go.” Her mom countered and turned to Hyejung. “I have prepared food for you. Come in the kitchen. You know I was always hungry when I was pregnant with Hyunjoong...” and she was lead to the kitchen. 

Hyunjoong just trailed after them and then he saw his father seated across Hyejung. He sat down beside Hyejung when his Dad spoke.

“You’ve got yourself a lovely woman, Hyunjoong. I’m so happy for you.”

Hyejung blushed with the outright compliment while a huge smile spread on Hyunjoong’s face. Hyunjoong’s mother fussed over Hyejung and keep on putting food on her plate.

“Omma-nim, I don’t think I can finish all that. “She shyly told her.

“Just finish what you can. I’ll eat whatever is left.” Hyunjoong prodded her.

“Omma, Appa, Thank you for the support and I’m sorry for not telling you about the baby.”  Hyejung ashamedly uttered.

“It’s all in the past Hyejung. What’s important is we have you and our granddaughter here now. We are your family and don’t hesitate to lean unto us, okay.” Hyunjoong’s mom warmly expressed.

“Yeobo, I think we better leave. Its past midnight and they need to prepare for tomorrow’s press conference. “Hyunjoong’s father stated.

“Okay, then. Hyunjoong, don’t let her work too much okay.  I’ll leave Beka to help you out here.” His mom reminded him and the couples head to the living room. Hyerim was dozing off on the couch and was startled when he heard them approached.

“Hyung, thank you for bringing her over. Be careful on your way home. “And Hyunjoong patted Hyerim’s shoulder.

“Good night Hyunjoong, Hyejung, see you around.” Hyerim bid goodbye.

Hyunjoong’s parents gave Hyejung a hug before turning and reminded him to take good care of her. He then ushered Hyejung to his room.

“Would it be okay if we stay in just one room? “ Hyunjoong asked

“Hmmm. I guess it’s okay. But let me tell you, I occupy a lot of space in bed now.”  Hyejung warned him.

“No worries. I’ll sleep in only one position if you want.” And they walked towards Hyunjoong’s room.

Hyejung sat on the edge of the bed but Hyunjoong as her to move to the centre. She’s tired but not yet sleepy. She told Hyunjoong that she’ll arrange her clothes in the cabinet but he refused. He dragged her suitcases and arranged her clothes neatly on the space he saved for her. Then he got a medium size bag out of her suitcase when she suddenly shrieked.

“Yah! Hyunjoong put it back. Back now. Don’t touch it.” She frantically ordered. 

Hyunjoong dropped it immediately as he was startled with her squeal. 

“No need to scare me like that.  Aisssh!!!  What is this anyway? And he sneaks on to the bag.

Hyejung shouted and threw a pillow at him. Hyunjoong rolled out laughing as Hyejung continue mumbling words and threw him another pillow. He then stood up and sat beside her in the bed.

“No need to be shy now. It’s just underwear. I’ll put it back here so you can arrange it on the drawers, okay” Hyunjoong playfully told her but she continues sulking.  “Come on now, you can check my underwear drawer so we’re even.” And he even pulled her up on the bed. Hyejung laughed at Hyunjoong’s 4dness.  Hyunjoong reached for her hand and asked if she’s still mad. She just shook her head and told him to just leave it and she’ll just arrange it later on the day.

“Will you go with me in the press conference tomorrow?” unsure Hyunjoong asked her.

“Of course I’ll be there. But I do I need to be with you on stage?” Hyejung asked.

“It’s up to you. I won’t feel down if you don’t. I will have to tell them your name and your family might be mentioned too. In a way this will also clear your name. “He answered back.

“I’ll decide on it tomorrow. I’m not sure as of now but I’ll think about it.” Hyejung replied with a smile.

Seeing her stifle a yawn, Hyunjoong helped her find a comfortable position so she can sleep. After a few minutes, she already drifted off.  He took a quick shower, put on shorts and t-shirt then lay next to her.  Hyunjoong was facing her back and unconsciously she scoot closer to him. Her back resting on his chest, his arms placed on top of her swollen tummy. Hyunjoong nuzzled her neck and before he knew it, he also drifted off to slumber.

It was already seven in the morning when Hyejung wake up since she needed to use the restroom. She gently removed Hyunjoong’s arms around her and quietly went to relieve herself. When she came out, Hyunjoong was already awake.  They took turns in taking a shower; dressing up for the event then ate breakfast. At around half past eight they were already on their way.

Junjin and Junho were already waiting for them in Regency hotel where the press con will be held. When they saw Hyunjoong’s car parked, they waited for Hyejung to come down and surrounded her. Hyejung stifle a laugh when she saw the two.

“Junho Oppa, Junjin. Good morning. I feel like a big star, I have three body guards. Now, where’s my dongsaeng, he seems to be the only one missing.”  Hyejung teased. 

“He’s already inside checking the halls Hyejung. “Junho replied.

Hyunjoong and Hyejung was lead to the waiting room. Junjin, Junho and Jinri- the younger brother of Hyejung was also waiting with them. Hyejung informed Hyunjoong that she decided to come up with him on the stage but Hyunjoong would need to handle all the questioning.  After about ten minutes of waiting the coordinator asked them to come out. Hyejung’s brothers and friends came out first and mixed with the crowd to watch the event. Hyunjoong assisted her, never letting go of her hand even when they were already sitting.  Flashes of camera welcome them. The hall was not packed as she was dreading since Hyunjoong asked his management to limit the press people. Only those who were listed were able to get in.  In total there were only around fifteen groups representing companies from magazine, TV and radio. Hyunjoong started his speech.

“Good day everyone. I know this is quite a surprise for all of you but I’d rather you hear it directly from me before gossip and rumors come out. I would just like to announce that me and my girlfriend, Hwangbo Hyejung is expecting our first child. She’s going to give birth in three months time. I’ve never been this happy and I hope that people will still continue to support me.

To my fans around the world, thank you for the continuous support. I hope that you will still be there as I face a new chapter in my life. You have always been there for me and I would really appreciate if you will extend that love and support to my new family. I promise to work harder and be a better Kim Hyunjoong.  I owe all of this to you.” And Hyunjoong humbly bowed.

Hyejung squeezed his hands and gave him a cheerful smile. The reporters get ready for the question. The first to be called was a lady writer from Star Magazine:

“Hyunjoongssi, how long have you two been together and any wedding plans?”

Hyunjoong took a deep breath before answering

“We’ve known each other for around ten months but we’ve been officially together for six months.  As of now, wedding plans are still on hold since we need to concentrate with the baby. “

“Hyunjoongssi, why come out just now? And are you not afraid of losing your fan base after this?”

“Honestly, there were circumstances which separated us for a couple of months. Hyejung went to the Philippines and just got back to Korea three days ago. It was hard for me to be separated from them but it’s all in the past now. I know coming out like this may have adverse reactions from my fans but I’m already prepared. My priorities have changed- I’m not just Kim Hyunjoong right now, I am Victoria’s father first and foremost. I just hope that my fans will understand and support me still.

One reporter asked if she can throw a question to Hyejung. Hyunjoong asked if she’s okay with answering the question and she just nodded. The reported then asked.

“Hyejungssi, how are you dealing with being a girlfriend of a Hallyu star? Are you not afraid of getting anti-fans?”

“First of all, good morning to everyone. “ Hyejung greeted shyly and the crowd greeted back. “Being with Hyunjoongssi made me realize how different we live our life. I’m just a simple woman while he lives a flashy life but as they say opposite attracts.” Hyunjoong chuckled while Hyejung just smile back at him.

“As for his anti-fans, it’s part of being with him and I already accepted that. People may not want me for him and they can say things about me but as long as they would not do anything to hurt our baby, then we will just let it be.” Hyejung explained.

“Hyejung and Victoria, they are my life. I am willing to do anything just to protect them. I will not hesitate to leave this industry just to keep them safe.” Hyunjoong firmly declared.

Reporters were taken aback with Hyunjoong’s statement.  Then the emcee called in another reporter to give out the last question.

“Hyunjoongssi, what about Jaekyung?  Why did you choose Hyejungssi over her?”
Hyunjoong flinched at the mention of Jaekyung’s name.  He just took a deep breath and answered.

“Lee Jaekyung is my past. I wish her good luck and hope that life will be good to her.  Hyejung, here, she is my future. Everything may have happened so fast but I don’t regret anything. She came and swept me off my feet. I can never imagine my life without her. Having her and our baby made me appreciate life all the more. “
The crowd gave him a round of applause after his answer and the emcee announced that the press conference is over. The couple stood up and bowed before the press people and then was ushered out after a couple of minutes. Junjin, Junho and Junri ran towards the backstage to meet them. The boys surrounded them as they made their way towards the parking lot. They separate way in the parking lot and will just meet up at Blue Jade for lunch.  Hyunjoong already made reservation on the way to the hotel earlier. They had just finished a sumptuous lunch when Junho brought out a bottle of suju. He poured a glass for each man while Hyejung enjoyed her pine apple juice.

“Hyunjoong-ah, I would like to offer a toast for you. For being brave and being responsible to my sister. Our Dad may not accept you yet but consider us as your family now.”  And Junho raised his glass.

Junjin followed and raised his glass too.” Hyunjoong-ah, a toast for good luck. Being with Hyejung is very complicated. But I know you’ll enjoy every minute of it.”  Hyejung swat his arms but was laughing.

Jinri raised his glass and speak up in a bashful voice. “Hyunjoong Hyung, a toast for you and Noona. For fulfilling her dream of becoming a mother. Thank you.”
And the small group partake the wine. After about an hour of chatting and eating the group head home. Mr. Jeong drive the couple back their house.

When they got home, Beka was already preparing for their dinner. Hyejung went to the kitchen to help her out but Hyunjoong pushed her out and lead her to the living room. He place her feet on top of the coffee table and gave her the remote control then sat beside her.

“Let’s watch the news. I’ll check if you’ll look good in TV.” Hyunjoong teased.

“Whether I look good or not, you can never escape from me anymore. You’re stuck with me Hyunjoong.” Hyejung taunted back.

Hyunjoong laughed and quipped “And I’m glad Hyejung. So glad.”

Their eyes met and suddenly the air in the room changed. Hyunjoong gently lean on to Hyejung and when they were only a breath away, Beka called them from the kitchen and announced that dinner’s served. Hyunjoong reluctantly rose from the couch and offered his hands to help Hyejung up.  She had that impish smile and Hyunjoong can’t help but drop a quick peck on her lips. Hyejung was surprised and hit him lightly on his arms. Hyunjoong grabbed her hands and they enjoy the dinner prepared.

When they were preparing to go to bed, Hyejung noticed the parcel on top of their bed. When she opened it she was glad that it already arrived. It was her medical records from Richard. He also enclosed latest pictures of him, Sarah and little Isaac. She was smiling while staring at the picture when Hyunjoong came out of the shower.

“What’s that Hyejung?” he asked curiously.

“My medical records from Richard. I need to schedule a check up with Doctor Park tomorrow. Would you like to come with me?”

“Can we request for morning schedule? I need to fly to Busan in the afternoon for the album tour. I wanna be there for the check up.” Hyunjoong asked.

“Okay. I’ll check with Dr. Park. “She answered and grabbed her phone to call her doctor.

While Hyejung was on the phone, Hyunjoong checked the papers and was surprised to see the pictures of her friend.

“Hyunjoong-ah, Dr Park will see me at eight in the morning before her clinic hour starts. In that way, we can have our check up in peace.” Hyejung replied with a smile.

Hyunjoong just nodded then asked. “Is this your friend, Sarah? You mean you were the partner she was talking about? You were sick during the soft opening of the hotel?”

“Yes. Victoria was restless that day so I decided to just rest and not go to the event. 

Why?”  Hyejung asked back.

“If you weren’t sick then, I should have seen you in that event. I was a guest and I stayed in the premier suite.”  Hyunjoong explained.

“Maybe it was not yet the right time. Maybe it was really meant for us to see each other here. Who knows? Maybe things would have been different if I met you in the Philippines. “Hyejung replied as she lay in bed.

Hyunjoong just smiled and rest beside her. He gently raised and let Hyejung’s head rest in his arm. He then kissed her forehead and whispered.

“I call it fate. For me to saw you in the airport and all of the things that happened after that. All roads lead us here and I can’t ask for anything more. Everything feels so right this time”

“Definitely.” Hyejung replied and snuggled closer to Hyunjoong.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Lahat perfect! lol pero mejo umasa ko na papahirapan muna ni HB c HJ. HAHA kc nman sya may ex syang demonyita! I applaud HJ's bravery. Sya na atapang a tao! AT KINILIG AKO SA CNB NYA SA PRESSCON!!!!!!CFHSKZJFHBZDKFESXGB

Unnie, thanks thanks thanks thanksssssss <3

Bebe :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the quick update.
Things r moving wonderfully for HJ and HB. Hope Jaekyung dont ruin it.

Take care.

Ris

Anonymous said...

ang sweet lang ni hj sa presscon..actually, sa lahat ng time nila ni hb <3

such a gentleman din to still say well wishes to the ex kahit na alam na nya yung mga kasamaang ginawa sa kanya dati.. well, ang importante masaya na sya ngayon at tanggap ng family nila.. =D

-shu ^_^v

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeetttttt.....awesome brave HJ at the presscon taking responsibility and even saying that he's willing to leave showbiz just to ensure HB and Vicky's safety..but you can sense HB threat there when she said anti's she can deal with just don't harm Vicky so Jaekyun better not plan anything bad coz HB will surely fight back

Thanks Ems...will miss your update but its ok you have to do what you have to do and we'll patiently wait for Chap 13

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

I knew that I have to check your blog as soon as I wake up more than anything else. Again, thank you for keeping love in every chapter. It's sad to know that we'll be missing you for a week or so... but just the same, I'll be waiting. ^_^ I might not stop myself from checking your blog from time to time as this already became my habit though. hehehe - jumi ^_^

ellehcar817 said...

perfect.

ellehcar817 said...

just perfect.... (deep breath and sighs...)

wulan said...

kya....so sweet... thx Em for the update.

Jeramon :) said...

They made it past the first obstacle so will they get hit by a stronger tide..thanks for the updates em!!

LvKprogram said...

Very nice! Hye Jung is surrounded by family and friends whom loves her and support her decision! Smart of Hyun Joong to only invited handful reporter for the announcement. Too many media personally questions, might cause unnecessary stress to both Hye Jung and Vicky. Not to mention Hyun Joong.

Thank you always!

Anonymous said...

love love this chapter..ang sweet lang ni HJ..really man enough to stand for HJ and Victoria..

--meetian