Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Folie a Deux

here's another chapter for all of you guys. my internet connection the other night was sooo bad so I just decided to finish this. I was just a bit busy yesterday so I wasnt able to post.

Bebe, this chapter is for you since you love JaeKyung so much.. bwahaha.. spotlight is on your favorite girl.

Thank you for all the comments on the last chapter. You guys made me happy. Chapert 12 is on the works too.

Chapter11


Jaekyung slammed the door of her car after haphazardly parking it in front of her apartment. Once inside her room she let out a frustrated scream. She run towards her room and when she saw the framed picture of her and Hyunjoong in her bedside table, she grabbed and threw it on the floor. Jaekyung went back to the living room. She slumped on the couch, still so riled up. Last night, she waited on Hyunjoong’s house but he didn’t come. When he saw Mr Jeong arrived and left again she decided to follow him and she waited till morning just to ensure that she’ll see Hyunjoong. What she didn’t expect was that he spends the night in that place with that woman. She was now staring at the wall again when the blow up vase caught her eyes. It was a gift Hyunjoong gave her when he went to Australia. She grabs a hold of it too and threw it on the wall- smashing it to pieces. Then she stood up, went to check her kitchen and took a bottle of tequila to the living room. Tears fell from her eyes as she looked back on her life.

Jaekyung started in entertainment industry as a part of a girl group. After about a year the group disbanded and she decided to pursue a solo career. She has to be honest that her career was almost nonexistent until he met Hyunjoong a year ago. When they started dating, offers for her to guest in shows poured in. She also received offers for movie and drama. The name Jaekyung became familiar to people again. Hyunjoong proposed six months after they started dating and thinking that she’ll be happy she gladly accepted it. But then she met ShinLu in an event with Hyunjoong. Shin Lu introduced himself as an executive producer in various shows abroad. He asked for her number since he said he’s interested in offering her a series to be showed in other country. They went to dinner once, and that started their illicit affair. Shin Lu offered her a show in Japan but only if she’ll break up with Hyunjoong and be his girlfriend. He said it’s going to be a two year contract and will be a good opportunity for her to become an international star or her biggest dream- to be in Broadway. So blinded by greed, she broke her engagement with Hyunjoong and flew to Japan with the producer. When she got there she realized that she made a very hasty decision. Yes she was offered with projects but her relationship with Shin Lu became a nightmare. He started hurting her and she can’t talk to anyone else because she’s alone in that country. When she can’t take it anymore, she broke up with him. Unfortunately, that’s also the end of her career. Shin Lu terminated her contract, sighting insubordination and for being a prima donna. Of course she can’t do anything about it; their relationship cannot be exposed so she just decided to go back to Korea barely two month after she left.

The first person she contacted that she’s coming home was Hyunjoong. She was very glad that after everything, he seemed to be interested in meeting her. She wanted to come back to him. At least with Hyunjoong, she’s secured that he really loved her. Hyunjoong was in a tour when she arrived in Korea but she waited for him patiently. She wanted to surprise him so she worked her way to find his flight details. Jaekyung arrived in the airport, waiting for Hyunjoong to come out. When she saw him, she waved at him frantically but he just passed by her. He seemed to be preoccupied and he and his manager left the airport immediately. She went to his condo but he was not there. Then she thought maybe Hyunjoong was preparing a surprise for her too. She got too excited so she just went home and waited for him to contact her.


It took three days before Hyunjoong showed up on her doorstep, haggard and tired. She let him in immediately so they can talk. She asked him to just stay in the living room and prepared food for him. She silently watched him from the kitchen and can sense that something’s not right. He seemed to be lacking sleep with dark circle in his eyes and he even lose weight. Maybe that‘s from missing her too much.

Armed with his favorite food, she enthusiastically sat beside him.

“Hyunjoong-ah, I’m so glad to be home. I miss you.”

Hyunjoong was not reacting so she called his name twice.


“Huh? Sorry, I haven’t had enough sleep. Glad to see you again JaeKyung.” He replied.


“Are you too excited to meet me that you cannot sleep?” she teased. “Don’t worry, Honey. I’m back and I’m not leaving you again. We can proceed with our wedding.” She answered sweetly and kissed him on his cheek.


“Wedding? No!” Hyunjoong exclaimed in surprise.


“You mean you don’t want to marry me anymore?! Hyunjoong, I’m sorry if I backed out the last time. I know I shouldn’t have done that. I’m here now. That’s what matters.” Jaekyung countered.


“Jaekyung, it’s not that easy. You’ve hurt me. It’s not like in a snap of your finger that I’ll forget everything. I just went here to see if you’re okay and I guess you are. So I’ll leave now. “Then he stood up and head to the door.


“But, Hyunjoong!” she called him so he stopped and look back at her. “You still love me right?” Jaekyung confidently asked.


Hyunjoong took a deep breath before answering her. “With all honestly Jaekyung, I really can’t say. “And walked out of her house.


Jaekyung decided to follow every event of Hyunjoong. She knew that she needed to prove herself first so he can accept her again. She would bring him food, buy him groceries, clean his place and stay while he’s filming just so she can talk with him. Hyunjoong just let her be but he made it clear that they’re not together again yet. Jaekyung believed that if she continue doing these things, Hyunjoong will have her back.


Then one day, Jaekyung dropped by at Hyunjoong’s place. She punched in the code; he still hasn’t changed it even after what happened to them. She became very excited when she realized that he’s home. She tiptoed towards him and waited for him to finish his call. Her temper rose when she heard him mention a girl’s name.


“Kaye, do you really have no idea of how I can contact Hyejung? It’s been two months now. I just want to check if she’s okay. Please. I’ll really appreciate any information. Thank you Kaye.”


Jaekyung noisily slumped on the sofa. Just who is that freakin’ Hyejung and why is he looking for her.


“Oh, what are doing here, Jaekyung?” Hyunjoong coldly asked.


“Who is Hyejung?” Jaekyung asked back.


“She’s a good friend.” Hyunjoong simply replied.


This irritated her all the more. She stood up walk towards Hyunjoong.


“Friends, Hyunjoong? Then why does it seem that you’re almost begging just to get her contact number. If she’s just a friend then you’re not gonna be acting like that. Or maybe Hyejung is just one of your play thing? Tell me now. Are you cheating on me?!! She enraged.


“JaeKyung maybe you’ve been dreaming. How can I cheat on you? We are not even together. You have no right to accuse me and most specially call Hyejung any name. She is special to me. If she is more than just a friend, that’s none of your business.” Hyunjoong replied calmly although he’s trembling as he tried to control his anger. He turned his back but the woman grabbed his arms.


“I love you Hyunjoong and I know you still love me too. You can forget about that woman. I’ll do everything just to have you back.” And she hugged him while crying.


“I know that Jaekyung. You’ll do anything to get what you want. Even if that means cheating on me and using your body to further your career.” Hyunjoong scoffed and removed his arm from her grip.


“What do you mean, Hyunjoong?” and Jaekyung stepped back when she saw the resentment in his eyes.


Hyunjoong walked towards a cabinet. He got a brown envelop in his hand then threw it to Jaekyung.


The woman was trembling while she opens the envelop. She made a loud gasp when she saw the pictures. It was of her and Shin Lu in compromising shots. She threw it away and just cried. Hyunjoong was just staring at her but speak up after sometime.


“I’ve heard about the rumors of you and him even before you break the engagement. I kept mum about it because I trusted you. When you decided to leave for, I let you go quietly so you can pursue your career. But receiving these pictures yesterday, of you cheating on me and that you two were together in Japan and not in Broadway, I really can’t help but to despise you. Maybe you were just using me when we were together and when a greater opportunity knocked, you just dropped me like a trash. I never knew you can be like that Jaekyung. I can’t believe I loved someone as disgusting as you. “Hyunjoong declared in fury.


Jaekyung went down on her knees and pleaded.


“Hyunjoong, I know I was wrong. I really am very sorry. My biggest mistake was hurting you by believing Shin Lu. I love you Hyunjoong. Please forgive me. I promise I will change.”


“You better leave now, Jaekyung and don’t come near me again. Don’t worry; I won’t let these pictures out because I know you need to work.” he ordered and even opened the door so she can leave. Just as soon as she was able to step out, Hyunjoong shut the door of his house and his life to her.


As she looked back, anger and resentment overruled Jaekyung’s heart. Everything she has worked for, her career in Korea, her chance of becoming an international star, and now even the man who used to loved her, they’re all gone. She threw the glass of tequila against the mirror and vowed that Hyunjoong will never be happy after what he has done to her.


Now on the other side, Hyunjoong drove back to Hyejung’ place using Junho’s car. He is also keeping an eye if somebody is tailing after them. Hyejung is also agitated so she just keep quiet, praying that they will be able to come home without any problem. Both of them took a sigh of relief when they reached her place. Hyunjoong asked her to sleep, she’s been up the whole day and the events put too much stress on her and Victoria. Hyunjoong tucked her in, kissed her forehead and left her room so she can rest.


When Hyejung opened her eyes, it was already dark. She checked the clock on her bedside and was surprised when she saw that it’s almost eleven in the evening. No wonder her tummy’s already grumbling. She slowly rise and went out of her room. She saw her suitcase neatly lined up near the door. She called Hyunjoong but no one’s answering. She was about to call him on his phone when somebody greeted her.


“Good evening Hyejunggssi.” The man greeted her warmly.


Hyejung stepped back and asked. “Who are you? What are you doing here? Where’s Hyunjoong?” she asked non-stopped to mask her fear.


“I’m sorry if I scared you, Hyejungssi. My name is Hyerim and I was asked by Hyunjoong to help you move in tonight. He just needed to talk to his management for his press conference tomorrow. He said you know the way to his house in Apgujeong so just tell me the directions okay.”


“Can I just eat first? I’m really hungry.” Hyejung shyly asked.


“Of course. It’s still early. We can leave just before midnight. But I suggest you eat lite. A feast will be waiting for you in Hyunjoong’s place.” Hyerim told her with a chuckle.


“Feast? Why? Are there people waiting there for us?” Hyejung asked curiously.


“Definitely. Omma prepared as soon as Hyunjoong called him this afternoon. They’re so excited to meet you. “Hyerim replied with a smile.


“Wait,wait,wait, Omma? Hyunjoong called them?” she’s really confused now.


“Oh, I’ m so sorry. I haven’t introduced myself properly.” And Hyerim shyly offered his hand. “I’m Hyerim. Kim Hyerim- Hyunjoong’s older brother. Omma and Appa is already in Apgujeong and they are excited to meet you and their soon to be granddaughter.” Hyerim explained as Hyejung stared at him utterly shocked.


14 comments:

wulan said...

thx for the updat Em :-)

will post more comments later

LvKprogram said...

You are very quick! wow!!!

Oh dear...one big mistake JaeKyung made cause her to loose everything she worked so hard on her career. But she can't blame no one except herself. Poor girl...mentally unstable. She is danger to herself and two ladies Hyunjoong love the most!

She's not smart isn't she? If I was in her shoes...I go after the man destroy her career ...Shin Lu not Hyunjoong.

I hope & wish that Hyejung & Hyunjoong's family protects baby Victoria and her parents from mad woman JaeKyung and HJ's fan.

Thanks for the update!
Salamat!!!

Anonymous said...

Hay naku lalong magagalit si Bebe nyan kay jaekyung...cheater pala sya. its good that HJ found out about her affair

i hope she wont hurt HB and Vicky while on her mission to get back at HJ...with HJ's family and HB family protecting HB and vicky and also bff Junjin they're going to be safe

THANK YOU EMS !!! looking forward to chap 12 :D <3 <3 <3

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

HAH! The bitch is up to no good! Buti nlng alam na ni HJ lhat.

I liked this chapter. Everything is explained. Everything fell into their proper places. As for the psycho JaeKyung, mamamatay rin yan! BUAHAHAHAHA

Sabi na nga ba, noon pa lang may feelings na c HJ kay HB dto eh! LURVEEEEEEEEE <3

Bebe

Anonymous said...

Ang epal lang ni Jaekyung. She should've just leave hyunjoong and hyejung the eff alone, kasalanan naman nya kung bakit wala na syang career at fiance ee. iexternal locus of control daw ba? weee

♫♪ di makatulog sa gabi sa kaiisip ♫
... kay hyejung. :P kaya Jaekyung wag feelingera. lol

Az

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you ~!

Anonymous said...

Yayyy, hyunjoong's family loves her and vicky already!!!

Thanks for yet another chappy and i love that you're getting more and more love from your readers!!

--bruha

Anonymous said...

that girl is so wicked!! >:-/
sya pa ang galit at resentful kay hj at sa nangyari sa kanya e sya naman ang may kasalanan.. desisyon nya naman yun.. so selfish!
sa halip na maawa nakakaasar lang sya.. i hate her! LOL! =P

sana ibahin na ni hj ang security code nya at wag na nya palapitin yung ex.. nagagatungan lang ang ilusyon ng girl.. hehehe~ =P

i'm excited to know what will happen when hb & hj's family meet.. <3

thank you for the update~ ^_______^

-shu ^_^v

wulan said...

it's clear now how hj could fall so easily for hb so fast after his break up, he already losing his love for his ex after she's gone.

i kind of pity jae kyung cos she made the wrong choice but it opened the door for hb n hj to be together.

could not wait to see how the interaction between hb n hj's parents, so glad that they seem happy to embrace hb into their family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much emma^^
you're coll&awesome as always...
aja aja Hwaithing!! take care...


....oaewma

LvKprogram said...

Sorry! It's me again LOL


Dang…more I read this chapter more I pity on Jaekyung. As long as Jaekyung is concern it's all about her! What a incredibly selfish girl she is…blame on everyone else except herself. Have you no shame?

I get the feeling that JaeKyung did not love Hyunjoong as much as Hyunjoong loved Jaekyung. She loved her name associated with Hallyu star.

I wonder what about Jaekyung that Hyunjoong saw and thought she was the one he wants to share the life together? Hyejung (beside she's carrying his child), what about her?

I presume Hyunjoong's parents accepting Hyejung and the baby open arm? His parents can see Hyejung is honest woman who makes their son very happy and helped him during difficult time. Also she only wanted what's best for Hyunjoong and hide pregnancy from everyone except her family and best friend Junjin. How can they say no to grand child especially beautiful baby girl!

Good thing Jaekyung don't know about Apgujeong! I hope she never finds out! Apgujeong is special place for Victoria's parents. Even though place was meant to be home of Hyunjoong and Jaekyung after they got married. I don't think she knew about this place… is she?

ellehcar817 said...

haha everybody's riled up against jk. lovin all ur updates ems!!! thanks so much!!!! can't wait to see their daily life till little Vicky shows up!

Jeramon :) said...

Arhh!! I'm quite torn for my feelings towards JaeKyung. I kinda pity her cos she lost everything after making a wrong decision but she needs to be responsible for her own actions. She needs to focus on re-building her career instead of seeking revenge on the innocents.

Looking forward to the heartwarming meeting with hyun joong's family!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this update! It became my habit to check your blog once in a while when I get a chance. Despite my busy schedule, I sneak to visit this site and check for any updates. ^.^

Please continue sharing your wonderful stories with us. Your stories became my stress reliever. Looking forward to the next. Again, waiting... - jumi ^_^