Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Folie a deux

annyeong!here's another chapter for all of you. Anyway, Im doing fine guys, thank u for the concern. My bum still hurt but all's good. This chapter maybe a bit long and I hope you wont get bored.

Enjoy reading and will appreciate if you can leave some love...

Chapter 7

Hwangbo began preparing for her travel. The day after she told Junjin about her decision, she went to her office to discuss how they will go about work. Everything will be sent to her on her email and if needed, shell do video conferences with clients. Every day, Kaye will have to send her report and if an issue needs urgent assistance, Bea will take over. Kaye kept asking her why she needed to leave but she just told her that her friend asked her to help out on a big project. This is somewhat true because Sarah got the contract for the renovation of a big hotel in the Philippines.


Hyunjoong is still on his album tour. It’s been a week since he left but he never forgot to text or call Hwangbo. She still answers his calls and text because she knew Hyunjoong will suspect something if she suddenly stop communicating with him. Since she didn’t have the courage to face her parent’s she will just explain everything in a letter she will send on the day of her departure. Junjin and Bea will take care of her pets for the meantime and her house will just be locked up.


On the morning of her flight, he again received a call from Hyunjoong...


“Jungie-ah, how are you doing?” he greeted cheerfully.


“I’m doing okay, Hyunjoongssi. What about you?” She replied with a forced cheerful tone.


“We’re all tired from the event. I just wanna come back home soon. I’ll see you next week.” He said.


“Take care of yourself, Hyunjoong and be happy, okay?” She’s trying hard to control her shaking voice.


“I will Hyejung and see you soon.” And Hyunjoong bid goodbye.


As soon as the call ended, Hyejung turned off her phone. She checked on her bags and waited for Bea and Junjin. When the couple arrived, they head to the airport immediately. They arrived just in time for Hwangbo to check in.


“Bea, Junjin, you take care of each other. I’m sorry for imposing on you in overseeing my business. I’m sorry for being a burden to both of you” Hwangbo said apologetically.


“Jungie-ah, don’t worry about your business, don’t worry about your family. We’ll be there for them. All you need to do is to take care of yourself and your baby.” Junjin assured her- his eyes also misty and trying to hold back his tears.


“Jungie-ah, don’t hesitate to call and inform us if you need anything. “ Bea uttered in between tears. Hwangbo hugged her then turned to Junjin.


“Don’t worry JunJin. I’ll take good care of us. Be a good boy. I’m not going to be here to help out Bea.I’ll be back soon. I need to go now, okay.” And she bid goodbye to the couple. As she walked away she vowed to be strong for the baby. It’s going to be a new chapter in her life and it’s just the two of them now.

“Good morning, Victoria!" Hwangbo cheerfully greeted her baby as she rubbed her tummy. It’s been four months since she left Korea and started a new in the Philippines. She’s now on her 6th month of pregnancy and her doctor informed her that she’s going to have a baby girl and she named her Victoria. She made her way to take a shower so she can go the hotel and assist on Sarah’s project.


When Hwangbo came down, Sarah and her husband-Richard were already having breakfast.


“Good morning, Estella. How’s the little one today?” Richard greeted and helped her take a seat.


“She’s still sleeping. At least I can still have breakfast without her doing yoga stretching in my tummy.” She replied, happiness very evident on her face. Hwangbo opted to use her English name when she came to the Philippines.


“You should just stay here. Don’t come to the hotel anymore. We only have until tomorrow anyway. I remember when I was still pregnant with Isaac, Richard demanded me not to work when I reached my 7th month.” Sarah advised her.


“Its okay, Sarah. As you said, we only have until tomorrow, and then I’m flying back to Korea the day after. Let me just help you till were done. Anyway, my doctor can assure you that me and Vicky here is okay. Right, doc?” and turned to Richard.


Richard gave Hwangbo thumbs up and told Sarah. “Honey, just let Estella come with you. Just don’t let her do much. She’ll get bored here.”


Sarah just looks at the two then took a sigh. She smiled and nodded to confirm that Estella can come with her. Estella is very lucky because Richard became her ob-gyn in the Philippines. She was actually hesitant at first, thinking that he’s a man and her friend’s husband but she got to know that he’s one of the best in his field. It also very convenient coz she didn’t need to wait and go to clinic for check up.


Sarah and Estella went to the hotel to finish their project. They only need to inspect the rooms and do some final touches. An event will be held tomorrow to formally open the renovated wing of the hotel. When they finished checking and inspecting the rooms, they head to meet up with the hotel’s manager to turn over everything. The friends went back home tired but happy at around six in the evening so they can prepare for tomorrow’s event.


Sarah knocked on Hwangbo’s room at around eleven in the morning the next day to check if she’s already prepared. She was surprised to see her still on her sleepwear when she opened the door.


“Estella, are you not coming to the event today? Are you feeling, okay?” Sarah asked.


“I’m okay Sarah. It’s just that Victoria’s a little bit restless today. Maybe I should just stay home and rest to prepare for my flight tomorrow.”


“Okay, then. Take a rest. I’ll just explain to Mr. Sy why you can’t make it. I’ll be back soon and call me or Richard for anything.” Sarah replied.


“I’m sure I’ll be fine here. Go and enjoy the party Sarah.” And she closed the door and went back to bed.


At the party, Sarah was informed that the presidential suite of the new wing will be occupied tonight by a famous star from Korea. She got very excited to meet him so she can tell this later to Estella. When the famous star arrived, the hotel’s manager introduced her to the star.


Sarah, I’d like you to meet Mr. Kim Hyunjoong.” Mr. Kim, Sarah Pengson, the interior designer for this hotel.


“Hello, Mr. Kim. I’m so honored to meet you. I hope you will like your room." Sarah greeted him.


“Hello, Sarah, the pleasure’s mine. I’ve seen the brochure and it looks fantastic. I’m sure I’ll enjoy my stay.” Hyunjoong replied.


“Thank you Mr. Kim. It’s just so unfortunate that my friend and partner-designer cannot make it today. She’s also from Korea. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to meet you.”


“Is that so? Is she sick? Hope she’ll feel better soon.” Hyunjoong retorted.


“I’ll tell her that. It was nice meeting you Mr. Kim” Sarah ended the talk when she saw Hyunjoong’s manager approaching.


“It was nice meeting you too Sarah.” And he bowed before he left to meet other guest.


When Sarah went back home, she found Estella busy packing all her things. She needed to go back to Korea to attend Junjin and Bea’s wedding the coming week. It’s also timely since the hotel project was already completed.


“Are you sure you’re okay to travel alone? “ Sarah asked as she helped her out after changing her clothes.


Estella smiled at her and replied. “Its only four hours travel, Sarah. Don’t worry. I’ll be okay.”


“Thank you for helping me out with the hotel. You are really such a gem with design. If you decide to stay here for good, I’ll be glad to have you in my company. You and your baby can stay here too.” Sarah offered.


“I should be the one thanking you Sarah- for welcoming me and my baby in your home. I had fun doing that project with you but I also need to man my business back home. And besides, Omma and Appa are begging me to go home soon. They want to take care of their granddaughter.” Estella replied.


“But always remember that our house is always open for you and Victoria." And Sarah reached out to hug her. “By the way, the hotel has a special guest tonight and he’s occupying the presidential suite. He’s a famous star in Korea.”


“Really, what’s his name?” Estella asked curiously.


Sarah was about to answer her when they heard the wailing of her son Isaac. Sarah run out of the room to tend to her child and promised to just talk to her tomorrow.


The next day Estella and Sarah became so busy preparing for her flight so they didn’t have much time to chat again The couple send her off to the airport and after four months Hwangbo Hyejung is back in Korea. As soon as the plane touchdown, she texted Junjin to inform that she has arrived. Airport’s staff assisted her in pushing her cart and let her take a seat to wait for her friends. She was humming a song for Victoria and playing with her panda stuff toy as she patiently waits for Junjin when he heard a familiar voice called out her name.


“Hwangbo Hyejung!”


Hwangbo’s heart beats loudly. She’s thinking of running but she knew that her present condition will not allow her to run fast so she just stay still and keep her head down. She heard him call her name again but this time, she saw him already standing in front of her. She doesn’t have any choice but to look up and face the man she hasn’t seen for long. With a meek voice she uttered.


“Hello, Kim Hyunjongssi...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. The ending part is really intense.. They meet again what a coincidence. Im really anticipating for the next chapter unnie! =) i hope you're feeling well now. Aja fighting!:)

wulan said...

kya..... the suspense...

will hj have an inkling if hb baby is his? is he still in relationship with his ex? 6 mth has passed, wonder how hj react upon seeing hb pregnancy.

thx, Em :-)

Anonymous said...

Shyeeeeeeet! Kala ko ba bumalik na jowa nya waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Bebe

Unknown said...

you're so jjang! do i have to say more? thanks. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Its not boring at all Emm..
Update soon please(1000x)
I'm dying to know HJ reaction...

SueAnne

LvKprogram said...

yippee new chapter^^

HJ tone of calling her name..."Hwangbo Hye Jung"...either his is angry with her for disappearing from him for long time without any contact or surprise to see her in status she's in?

I sure like to know what went through hismind when HB disappeared from him. And his relationship with his fiancé? together? not together?

HB is having a girl. Nice^^
Can't wait for next chapter!

btw... it's weird to have a friend's hubby to be my OB GYN. just saying

spazzer2012 said...

OMO! what a cliff hanger....I'm guessing KHJ will be mad at her for leaving like that. At the same time, he'll be so surprised that she's pregnant. With the way he thinks, I'm kinda have a hint that he will assume that HB got pregnant in the Philippines.

I hope you 'll update the soonest ^^

@spazzer2012 aka IamBeliver

ellehcar817 said...

ems pwede please please update soon!!! omg.... I feel like I'm hanging on a ledge waiting for ur lifeline!!! hahaha it's sooooo good!!!! yay Victoria!

Anonymous said...

OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
why end there?..hahaha~ ;D
they finally meet again.. will hj be mad at her for disappearing or will he already know the reason why?... *curious*^_________^ *excited*

thank you for the update!

-shu ^_^v

Anonymous said...

waaaa ang ganda na ng story ..nabitin ako.... MOREEEEEEEE

Thanks sa update Ems...hope you update soon :D

Ate Sue

Jeramon :) said...

I'm hoping hyun joong is still single and available..very exciting story u have here..love all ur updates!!

Anonymous said...

nothing much to say^^
THANK YOU!! very much^^luv ya...kiss kiss...
emma...really Jjang^^Hwaiting...
take care;)

...oaewma