Thursday, June 21, 2012

Folie a Deux

hello! First of all, thank you, thank you guys for reading.. for all the comments I truly appreciate it.To Ate Sue, Bru, Ellechar, Bebe, Jumi, Shu,LVK, Jeramon, Wulan, Sue Ann..thank you.. To all the anons, thank you and hope you can leave your name next time. To Holic, welcome to purplesoul and thank you for linking my blog to yours.. To everyone, a big, big thank you from the bottom of my purple heart...

Chapter 9


“Yes! I’m pregnant with your child. You are the baby’s father!” Hyejung confessed in between tears and gently slumped on the nearest chair. Hyunjoong remained speechless as well as her whole family. Her Dad was standing beside her Mom, arms around her shoulder while her brothers were just staring at Hyunjoong. Just then Hyunjoong broke the silence.


“Let’s get married.” He said in a very firm voice while looking directly at her.


“Are you out of your mind? How can we get married when you’re already engaged.” She replied. Her words made everyone gasped and her mother broke into tears.


“I was engaged.” Hyunjoong countered.” Was, okay? That means I’m not anymore.” He explained.


“But, JaeKyung, she’s back right? I thought you’re together again?” she asked in confusion.


“Yes, she’s back but we’re not together. Let’s not discuss that as of now. We need to get married soon.” He answered.


“No, were not getting married.” Hyejung replied with finality.


Her family was again taken aback. Her Mom can’t help but asked her.


“Jungie-ah, what’s wrong? He’s willing to marry you. Think of the baby’s future.” Her mom pleaded.


“Mom, I believe that being pregnant is not enough reason to get married. I want to get married to the man I love and who love me in return. Don’t worry about the baby; I will explain everything when she’s old enough. “She explained. Her Mom just stared back at her, still cannot believe she rejected Hyunjoong’s proposal.


“But, Hyejung, I want to be responsible to you and the baby. I want to become part of his or her life.” Hyunjoong countered.


“Hyunjoong, I am not going to keep this baby away from you. I won’t run off again, that I can promise. Being a part of Victoria’s life will be your choice. You are her father but I won’t demand anything from you.” She calmly replied.


“If you don’t want us to get married, can you just live with me? I want to take care of you. I already missed the first six month of my baby’s life and I want to be there when she comes out.” Hyunjoong appealed.


“Jungie let him take care of you. I don’t want you living on your own now. It’s safe if you have someone to look after you. “Her mom interjected again.


Junho, sensing that Hyejung is still contemplating on whether to take the offer, butt in.


“Omma, I guess it’s best if they can talk about this first- Just the two of them. I know both of them only have the baby’s welfare at heart so they will make a wise decision. “


“Omma, Appa, I know I have failed you. But I promise that I will take care of myself and the baby. I will always think of Victoria first before myself. She’s the most precious thing to me. Trust me on this, please, Omma, Appa. “Hyejung asked understanding from her parents.


“Hyejung-ah, I’ve always trusted you. I never doubt your capabilities. I will accept your decision and remember that we will always be here for you and your baby.” Her father calmly replied. She walked towards him and she cried in his embrace. Her father was never the emotional and expressive type and hearing him talk right now erased all her worries. If her father trusts her then everything will be fine.


“Aigoo, stop all this drama now and we should celebrate. Our Jungie’s back and three months from now, we’ll all see Vicky. “Junho bubbly exclaimed. Hwangbo smiled at him and he reached out for her hand.


“Now, Jungie, you sit here in the middle. We all have gifts for Vicky.” And he assisted her as she took a seat. “Would you like to have Hyunjoong here, too?” he enquired. Hwangbo turned to Hyunjoong, and waited for him to answer.


“I’d be happy too.” Hyunjoong gladly replied. Hwangbo nodded so Hyunjoong took a chair and sat beside her.


Hwangbo and Hyunjoong took turns in opening the gift. Both were delighted to check out every little frill dresses and hoards of toys – to think it’s just from her family and friends. They share a sumptuous dinner with Hyunjoong never leaving Hyejung’s side. At around eight in the evening, the party came to a close. Hyunjoong advised Hwangbo’s parents that they will visit them as soon as they reached an agreement. His manager was already waiting and he’ll send Hyejung home. They were almost at the parking lot when Hyejung’s father called and pulled him in a corner.


“Hyunjoongssi, just so you know, I don’t approve you for my daughter but we can’t do anything about it now. Like I told her, I will accept her decision. But remember that she’s my princess and don’t you dare hurt her or my granddaughter. I know she’ll be upset if I hurt you but the moment you make her cry, I swear you’ll answer to me.” Then Hyejung’s father walked away.


Hyunjoong went back to Hyejung- she was waiting for him by the door and he assisted her towards his car. He loaded all the gifts in the compartment and asked his manager to drive them towards her house.


When they arrived, Hyunjoong asked her to just rest in the sofa as he bring all the gifts inside. Her pets are still with Junjin so the house is quiet. She rest her head on the sofa and propped her feet on the coffee table as she listen to Hyunjoong bringing each gift in. When Hyunjoong successfully have every gift stowed in her room, she was already fast asleep. He then approached her, lifted her off the couch and carry her towards her room. Hyejung stirred and laid a protective hand on her tummy.


“It’s just me, Hyejung. Sleep now.” He gently whispered in her ear. She then just mumbled okay then dozed off again. Even when Hyunjoong laid her in her bed, she just moved to a comfortable position and continues sleeping.


Hyunjoong can’t help but be mesmerized with Hyejung. She was beautiful when he first met her but there’s a certain glow on her, now that she’s pregnant. He gently placed his hand on her tummy, careful not to wake her up and talk to the baby.


“So... It was you Victoria. Hello baby, I’m your Daddy. You can hear me right there huh? Sorry but I don’t wanna wake up your mom so I’ll talk softly, okay. I’m so glad to finally be here with you. You were in my dreams so many times these past months but you were always running away and saying goodbye. Don’t worry baby, I promise that from now on, I’ll be here for you and no one can take you away from me and your mother. I can’t wait for the day that I will finally see you. I...” Hyunjoong stopped when Hyejung rubbed her tummy. When he saw that she’ still asleep he continued.


“I will stay with you and Mommy. I will just be sleeping in the couch for now. You sleep now my Victoria. Daddy loves you.” And then he gently rose from the bed, tucked Hyejung in and left to sleep in the couch.

The next day, around ten in the morning, Hyejung and Hyunjoong made their way towards his car. They’re off to talk to Hyejung’s parents about their decision. From a far, someone was secretly watching them from a parked car. When they left, the car tailed after them. The couple is still oblivious to what’s about to happen.


“Hello, yes. Is this The Star Gossiper? Good, I have a scoop for you. I’ll text you the details. I’m after them right now. Be sure to send in crew okay.” And she ended the call.


“So, that’s the little biatch you replaced me with? Too bad for her Hyunjoong. I won’t take this sitting down. If I can’t have you, then I’ll just make sure to one else does.” JaeKyung uttered bitterly as she trailed after them.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww such a sweet reunion of vicky and her daddy... i hope their decision is to live together :)

So HJ really loves HB coz even if JK came back there was no reconciliation and now she's planning a revenge @xo?ysn%@dyut#

TYVM Ems LUV IT !!! ..hayzzz cant wait for chap 10 ako na adik :P but i will patiently wait :))

Ate Sue

Anonymous said...

Yaaaahhhh!!!!! Nabitin ako dun ah!!

I just hope jaekyung never hurts Vicky..

Seriously, you cant leave us hanging like that!!

--bruha *gritting my teeth in anticipation*

Anonymous said...

I got teary eyes when HJ was whispering to Vicky. Touching moments there.

Thank you for an updates~!

Unknown said...

You made my day. I hope I won't make it a habit to check your site first thing when I wake up but really, I'm getting addicted. Anticipating for the next. Kamsahaeyo! - jumi ^_^

eelarej said...

Ahhh jae kyung!! Ur the biatch!!

Thanks unnie for the update!=) i hope nothing bad will happen yo hye jung unnie and vicky.. Aja fighting!=D

wulan said...

thx for the update Em :-)

this part 'you always appear in my dram but you always running' ; it seems that hj has an inkling that he is going ti be a father.

i like that hb refuse to marry hj since she's not sure if hj love her yet. hopefully, by livibg together, hj will show his love and hb finally relent.

with the ex, i so hoping you're not going into making hb lose her baby due to any dirty tricks by jae kyung, the angst will be unbearable.

ellehcar817 said...

can't wait to see how over protective daddy is! I hope 3 months goes by fast! can't wait to meet little ms vicky!
thanks so much ems!!!

ellehcar817 said...

ugh this week is gonna be loooong!!! ur extremely good with ur cliffhangers ... laging bitin hahaha

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, i bet HJ already fall for HB on their first meeting..hope you write more on their sweet moments since they are living together now and this hell JaeKyung..aigoo can't wait...

SueAnne

Jeramon :) said...

Love it that hyun joong proposes straight away knowing that hwangbo is pregnant. That's so manly!! And this man needs to protect his family now. Looking forward to the next chapter ^^

Anonymous said...

HJ dreamt of Vicky..did he dream of Hye Jung too?
HB didnt listen to him clearly when she up n left for Philippines..HJ was alrdy hving feelings.

Thanks for this story.

Ris

Anonymous said...

i hate that ex-gf!!! >=/ hope she doesn't hurt hb or vicky... :(

i'm assuming hj rejected her when she came back to him...well, serves her right.. =P

but i'm so happy hj is ready and willing to own up to the responsibilities.. maybe he really did fall in love with her easily. <3
sad that the dad doesn't approve of hj but it's understandable.. hope they get married soon~ ^_________^

-shu ^_^v

LvKprogram said...

Hyejung is such a strong and sensible woman. I am so glad that Hyejung turned down Hyunjoong's marriage proposal. You just can't accept the marriage without knowing how he really feels about her. Is he only try to be responsible for an unplanned pregnancy? Reading previous chapters we (readers) can sense Hyunjoong has deep feelings for Hyejung so hopelly living together opens Hyejung's eyes and heart to see and feel Hyunjoong loves her from the first time they met!

Hmmm I do feel bad for JaeKyung. Even though it was her choice to pursue her career and put on hold to their life together. She thought Hyunjoong was going to wait for her but JaeKyung did not realized Hyunjoong found someone else and now they are going to have a baby. I can see JaeKyung's point of view . She felt Hyunjoong betray her. Now she wants revenge. Doesn't she realize in the end not only losing Hyunjoong but also public image.

Please do not harm Victoria and her mom & dad. I always hated some fictions easily killed off innocent unborn baby.

I don't normally leave long comments on other fictions but something about yours I end up writing looooooong comments. LOL

Anonymous said...

I like how HJ asked her to get married. It shows that he's willing to take responsibility.

But..I like how HB declined the proposal too. Deserve nya na patunayan muna ni HJ ung feelings nya.

As for the ex, sabi ko nman sayo BABALATAN KO YANG BABAENG YAN!

Bebe :)