Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(11th day)

Hwangbo was able to go home by 3pm after the shoot for Infinity girls. She needs to prepare food to bring home to her Mom. She needs to be there tomorrow morning to help her for Christmas dinner. She arrived by 4pm, took a bath and prepares the food for tomorrow. She was in bed by 8pm and on the road to her Mom’s place by dawn…

Dec24... On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Hwangbo arrived at her Mom’s place by 6am. Her Mom was already waiting for her so when she rang the bell, it opened immediately and she was welcome by a very warm hug.

“Good morning, baby. Tired from driving?” Mrs Hwangbo asked.

“It’s ok Mom. It’s just so chilly outside. Hye Jung replied.

“Ok then, come on in. I’ll prepare you hot choco. Change your clothes and go directly to the kitchen for breakfast." Her mom instructed.

Hwangbo did as asked. She went to her old room and run a bath. She changed to a more comfortable clothes and was already munching on a donut and sipping hot Chocó her Mom prepared. The door bell rang and her Mom asked her to open the door. She looked at the clock and when she saw that it’s 7am, she said out loud.


“No, it can’t be. How will he know that I’m here?”

She opened the door with a smile and was so surprised that it’s the same delivery man.

“Good morning Mister. It’s you again. I really can’t believe you find me here”. She said in total disbelief.

“Your man just sends us instruction where to deliver the gifts. I am the only one allowed to deliver this to you and he wants it delivered exactly at 7am. Maybe he’s the jealous type. “The man confessed as he hands the box.

“Thank you mister. Enjoy the holidays with your family”. Hwangbo said as the man left.

Hwangbo went back to the kitchen with the box in hand. Her Mom noticed the package and asked where it’s from. She’s having second thoughts if she would tell her but in the end she decided to be honest.

“Mom, it’s from Hyunjoong. Do you remember him?” she asked shyly.

“Jungie, of course. How can I forget him? He’s the only man who made you feel so happy after that stupid boyfriend you had for 8 years. So, is he courting you now?” her mom inquired mischievously.


“I think he is. I mean he’s been sending me gifts. This is the 11th one actually. And when I called him, he said he wants me to be his girl”. Hwangbo cannot help but giggle as she said this to her mother.

“You know, Jungie, when he was partnered with you in that show, I was able to sense that he likes you. It was so unbelievable that he didn’t pursue you after your fake marriage. I’m so glad that he’s back and more determined this time. “

“Mom, do you think we can make it. I mean will it only complicate a lot of things?”

“Baby, who said love is simple? Even the most compatible couple encounters problem. It’s just that you both have to make things work out. If you love him then fight for it.” Her mom explained.

“Thank you, Mom. At least I know you’ll support me on this. Right mom?” Hye Jung again asked.

“I will support whatever or whoever makes my daughter my happy. I love you just in case you forgot” her mom said full of love. “Now, go ahead and open that package. I’m dying to see what’s inside”.

Hwangbo smiled and hug her Mom. She took the note first and then opens the box. Her eyes rounded as she saw the gift.

11 watches

She read the card as her Mom in total surprise inspected the watches.


“For all the times, I’ve been away; know that my thoughts were always of you and how I want to spend every minute with you. I’m always counting the days and hours when I'm alone. It seems like forever. I ‘m anticipating the day when I can see you again. I’m always thinking of you…



“ Omo, Hye Jung, this must cost a lot. “ her mom exclaimed but stopped when she saw the expression on her daughter’s face. Her eyes were glistening due to unshed tears. Her mom just hugged her and simply whispers “He loves you baby and I know you love him too. I’m very happy for you”.

No comments: