Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fever


This fic stayed in my lappie for how many days since I can't seem to finish it. But today since internet was totally prohibited at work I motivated myself to get this done and post it on my 1st year joongbo anniversary..So here it is..

Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear

Hyun joong was surprised when the music greeted him as he entered their room. The lights were dim and he can smell roses. He was about to call his wife when an arm snaked around him...
You give me fever (fever)
When you kiss me and fever when you hold me tight (fever)
You give me fever
In the mornin and fever all through the night
Hyejung whispered the lyrics of the song on her husband’s ears.  She started her sexy dance while Hyunjoong was stunned watching her. After about a minute, Hyun joong grabbed the remote and stopped the music.
“Yah, Buin ! What the hell are you doin?” he yells.
Hye Jung stopped her dance and looked at Hyunjoong with disaapointment.
“ Shillang, don’t you like my sexy dance? Don’t you find me sexy anymore? Hyejung answered as she gets near Hyun joong.
“ Buin,  look at you. You’re five months pregnant. You look like a whale now. It’s not sexy. It’s a total turn off” Hyun joong answered in total disbelief.
Hwangbo was so shocked and Hyunjoong’s last words were echoing in her head….
“It’s a total turn off... You look like a whale…“It’s a total turn off... You look like a whale…

 Blag!  Hyun joong was awaken from his deep slumber and he found himself kissing the bedroom floor.
“ Huh! What am I doing here?  I fell from the bed? Hyunjoong asked himself and he tried standing up.  He was surprised to see his wife sitting in the middle of the bed and glaring at him.
“ Buin, I fell from the bed. Did I wake you up? Hyunjoong asked shyly.
Hwangbo didn’t answered and just continued glaring at him.
“ Buin. Buin. Come on. You’re scaring me. Hyunjoong prodded his wife as he sat beside her on the bed.
“You said I look like a whale. You said I’m turning you off. Hwangbo answered with gritted teeth and without looking at Hyunjoong.
“ wha--- what? When did I say that?” he answered in confusion.
“ I prepared a dance for you. I was on my sexiest lingerie, I decorated the room and all I heard was that”. She answered back.
Hyunjoong tried racking his brain to remember that specific incident but really can’t.   Looking at his wife he innocently asked.
“Did you kick me off the bed?”
“I did. I never thought you can say that to me Shillang”.  Hwangbo answered.
“ Buin, I really can’t remember that. Maybe you were just dreaming. See, you’re wearing my favorite shirt and not a sexy lingerie.
Hwangbo looked at her sleepwear and nodded her head when she saw that she was indeed wearing her husband’s shirt.
“Remember, we attended a charity concert earlier this evening. We were there together the whole time and we went home after.”
“ But, shillang it seems so real” Hwangbo replied.
“ Aishh.. My buin. I t was just a bad dream. Just stay there while I’ll get you something, ok” and he left the bedroom.
When Hyunjoong returned Hwangbo was still sitting in the middle of the bed. She was running her hand on her tummy while humming a song.  He sat beside her and offered the tray of food he’s bringing. Hyunjoong peeled a banana and offered it to his wife as well as a glass of milk.
“Shillang, will it really turn you off if my tummy gets so big?” Hwangbo asked. “What if I gain so much weight and will be as big as a baby whale? Will you leave me Shillang?
Hyunjoong only shook his head and smiled. He never imagined that Hwangbo can be insecure. He has never seen this side of her.
“Shillang, what if my nose will all be swollen, my butt all over the place? Shillang, what if I will not get my figure back after giving birth? What if I won’t be as sexy anymore? “She again asked.
Hyunjoong just stood up, picked the lotion on the bedside table and sat beside his wife. He reached for her legs and began messaging her ankles. This has been a nightly ritual for the couple especially when Hwangbo reached her 4th month. Hwangbo scoot back so so she can rest her back on the headboard.  The massage is so relaxing that she was just about to fell asleep when Hyun joong spoke in a very soft voice.
“ Buin,  I married you not because you are sexy or just because you are beautiful. I married you because I love you.   I dont think its possible but I think Im more inlove with you now that we are going to have our child.  I'am going to be here for you in every step. I will be here thru every morning sickness, every doctor’s appointed, and even give in to your weird cravings. I love seeing how you changed now that you’re carrying our baby.  Buin, please know that Iam here for you and that you will always be the most beautiful woman for me. Don’t doubt that."
“Shillang, mian. I guess this is just due to hormones. That was just a bad dream. I trust you and love you so much...” Hwangbo replied.
“Come on buin, lie down now. You’re about to fall asleep. “Hyun joong said.
“Thanks Shillang. Good night.I love you”
“I love you too my lovely baby whale”Hyun joong replied which just made Hwangbo chuckled

2 comments:

LvKprogram said...

Oh...so cute & sweet! Thank you!

Simply MC said...

iiii i so love love this.. been re-reading this for the nth time now.. hahahaha.. just so sweet.. eeeeeeeehhhhh baby whale.. aaahhh i really cant wait for this couple to have kids... hahahah.. tonks...