Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(last part)

     Hwangbo and her Mom enjoyed the whole day together preparing for Christmas dinner. Hwangbo was still in cloud nine with the gifts she received. She just displayed it first in her room. When her Dad woke up, she told him about Hyun joong and although he just kept quiet, Hye jung knows that he’s not against him. He just advised her to be careful and if Hyun joong hurts her to let him know so he can get back to him.

Her brother arrived late in the afternoon. Hye Jung was so happy to be with her whole family on this special day. He also told his brother about Hyunjoong and his brother just shrugged it off. If he makes her happy then she should be with him he simply said. The family enjoyed their Christmas dinner, watched Christmas movies and waited for Christmas day.


Dec25... on the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

When the clock strikes 12 midnight- exactly Christmas day the door bell rings. The whole family was so surprised because they are not expecting company. Besides, it’s Christmas so most people will be be with their own family. Hye Jung‘s Mom asked her to open the door..

“I’m coming!! “ She shouts as she run towards the door.

She gets the biggest surprise of her life when she opened and saw the person behind the door. It was none other than- Hyun Joong.

“Shilll.. Hyun... joong?” she stuttered.

“Merry Christmas Buin.” Hyun joong greeted her with a smile.

“Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with your family? She nervously asked.


“Buin, why are you asking such thing? Isn’t it obvious? I want to be with you.” Hyun joong answered with an amused expression.


“But ...Why? “ Hwangbo again inquired.

“Buin, here’s the 12th gift. Merry Christmas” and Hyun joong handed her a big box.

HyeJung’s Mom went out to check on her since its taking her too long to come back. When she saw that her daughter was talking to someone at the door she went to her and was smiled when she saw the other person.

“Baby, why don’t you let him come in first? It’s cold outside.” Her mom advised.

Hwangbo was startled when she heard her mom and she asked Hyun Joong to come in. Hyun Joong bowed to her Mom and she just smiled back at him and left the two.

“ Buin, read the card and open the gift please” Hyun joong asked her in a very small voice.

Hwangbo took the card and read it. Hyun joong was smiling shyly as he looks at her Buin’s expression.


“I always want to give this to you. I know you’re not ready yet but I’m willing to wait. Please believe that what I’m saying is true. I’m always thinking of you”.
Hwangbo stared at Hyun joong and she didn’t noticed that he took the box and already opened it. He presented the gift to the stunned woman…

12 rings

“I love you Hye Jung. I do. I always want to be with you and show you everyday how much I treasure you. I may not be worthy to receive your love but I will try my very best to make you happy always.” Hyun joong declared with full emotions.

Hwangbo, so overwhelmed with her feelings wasn’t able to answer and instead just walked towards him. When she was already standing in front of him, she gave him a big smile and just kissed him. Hyun joong wasn’t able to react immediately but just smiled. When he was about to deepen the kiss, he heard three different coughing.

Hwangbo heard that too and jumped back with a very red face. Hyun joong took her hand and bow to her father, brother and mother. Her father was glaring at Hyunjoong and Hwangbo was scared for a while and almost got heart attack when he suddenly speak.

“Young man, come join our family’s meal”. Hye Jung, come on the food’s getting cold”.

Hyun joong just nodded his head and again bowed down. Hye Jung, lead him to the dining room and the whole family shared the Christmas meal.

After the meal, Hwangbo’ parents left them in the living room. Before his brother went to his room , he whisprered something to Hyun joong. Now the two are sitting in the couch talking.

“Hyun joong, what did my brother told you” Hwangbo asked.

“He said he’s going to kill me if I hurt you”. He non chalantly answered.

“ Yah! aren’t you scared of him.” She again asked.

“Why should I? I don’t have any plans of hurting you. I’ll hurt myself more if I see you cry”. Hyun joong said as he took her hand.

“By the way Buin, can you just call me Shillang again?” He added.

“Wei? Have I already accepted your feelings? “Hwangbo answered with a sly smile.

“Well, your actions showed me what you really want to say. Don’t deny it now. “Hyun Joong answered with full of conviction.

“ha ha ha ha .. Your expression is priceless Shillang."

“Stop laughing Buin. This is not a joke. You are my woman now and I’m going to start spreading the new tomorrow”. Hyun joong stated.

“Then by all means, go ahead Shillang. That will drive away all those young girls adoring you. I will tell them about the 12 gifts you gave me”. Hwangbo said daring her boyfriend.

“They will fall for me more Buin, more threat for you. If I were you, I will just keep the story of the 12 days of Christmas to yourself and to our future kids” he playfully answered.

“Ok, ok. I’ll just keep it between us. But, can you tell me why you have to give me 12 rings?” she asked again.

“You have to wear one ring per month. Your Shillang is an idol so I can shower you with a lot of gifts right. I’m a Hallyu star now. “Hyunjoong boast.

“ Good answer Shillang. Its early morning now. Aren’t you going home yet?” Hwang bo asked with a little yawn.

“Can we stay like this Buin? I will not do anything dirty. Let’s just sleep like this” Hyun joong pleaded.

“ Ok. Just for now Shillang. But im sure to get back aches tomorrow” she whined.

“ I’ll give you good massage tomorrow, promise.” Hyun joong replied as he tries to get comfortable in the couch.

“You promise massage ok.” And Hwangbo lay beside him.

That’s a promise. Merry Christmas Buin. I love you.” Hyun joong whispered before closing his eyes.

“I love you too. Thank you for making this a memorable Christmas Shillang” she whispered back and she snuggled towards him.

That’s how Hwangbo’ parents and brothers found them. Hyun joong’s hand were draped protectively over Hyejung . They were sleeping peacefully and dead to the world. Both smiling even in sleep.

the end...

No comments: