Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(8th day)

    Hwangbo arrived at the location shoot for Infinity Girls. After what happened with her and Hyun joong the other day and the gift she received this morning, she tried hard not to show her anxiety. During breaks she’ll stay in one corner and just tried to think things over. Song Euni noticed her indifference with the group so when they went for a short break; Euni grabbed her in the corner and talk to her.

“Hwangbo, what’s the matter with you? Do you have a problem? Eunni asked her in a low voice so others won’t notice them much.

“ Unnie, its Hyun joong. He wants to court me. He’s been sending me gifts for the past 7 days” she replied.

“Do you still like him?” her friend asked again. She simply nodded her head.

“Then, be with him. It’s simple” Euni stated.

“What about his fans, his career? It’s not that not simple” Hwangbo explained.

“Hwangbo is it really about him or you’re just scared for your own sake? Are you thinking about your career? Scared of what his fans can do to you? “Euni asked again.

“Unnie, it’s never about me. It’s always him I’m thinking of. If it’s just me, then we should have taken things further before. I was so hurt when I rejected him but I can sacrifice for him.” She replied in desperation.

“Then he’s taking things his way now. Give him a chance. Love is not all sacrifice. Sometimes we have to be firm and stand up for what feel. “Eunnie ended.

“I’ll leave you for now, think it over” her friend left and went with the rest of the other girls to give her space.


Dec 21, on the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…


Hwangbo, still sleepy woke up at 7am again due to the door bell ringing. Although still troubled with the thoughts about Hyunjoong, she was able to push it at the back of her mind for the rest of the day and enjoy the taping of Infinity girls. The talk she had with Eunni helped her to relax a little.

Grabbing her robe and trying to fix herself while opening the door, she was surprise to see a different delivery man this time.

“Good morning. Are you Ms Hwangbo Hye Jung? “The delivery man asked.

Hwangbo nodded. The man handed her an envelope and asked her to sign the papers. She was expecting to receive a simple box but was so surprise when she saw that several guys were waiting behind the delivery man. She was asked to step back and asked her where they can put the package. She advised them to just put in the living room. One by one the delivery man came in. She was stunned for a moment and only moved when the deliverymen left. She opened the envelope and for the 2nd time cried with what’s written on it.

“You are no ordinary girl, Hwangbo Hye Jung. Some people may call you “The General " but you are all woman to me. I adore your grace and beauty. I’m always thinking of you”


Hwangbo went to where the gifts were placed. She received on the 8th day…

8 bouquets of different flowers

She began looking at each bouquet. Each one of them has card attached.

The first one is a bouquet of Hibiscus and the note simply says
“You are one delicate beauty I‘am more than willing to take care of”

2nd bouquet: azaleas
“Take care of yourself for me.”
3rd bouquet is of Zinnias (magenta colored)“My affection for you is everlasting”

4th bouquet: Red Carnations“My heart aches for you. I miss you”

5th bouquet: Lavenders
“I’m devoted to you”

6th bouquet: Red Tulips
“Believe in me”

7th bouquet: White roses
“My love is eternal”

8th bouquet: white violets
“Let's take a chance on happiness”

Hwangbo smiled and looked at all the flowers. She can’t help but smile at the thought of Hyunjoong preparing all of these for her. She’s still unsure of her feelings but she decided to just be thankful of the things her ex-Shillang is giving her. Anyway, it’s not every day that a girl will receive such treatment. She went into her room, grabbed her phone and sends a message to Hyunjoong.

“Thank you.” she simply texted.

No comments: