Sunday, January 9, 2011

Buin why do you love me?

I will repost all my fics in PB in this blog. Here's the first one ..

Buin why do you love me?


After more than two weeks of not seeing each other due to their busy schedule, Hyun Joong was able to have 2 days off from the filming of his new drama. Fortunately, Hwangbo is also off on same days as her birthday vacation. They took advantage of the time to be together. Hyun Joong went to Hwangbo’s house. The two are lounging on the couch watching romantic comedy when out of nowhere…

“Buin, why do you love me?” Hyun joong blurted out while munching on popcorn.


Surprised, Hwangbo just laughed out loud and simply disregard him. HyunJoong, then again asked, “Buin, why do you love me? "

“Shillang, did I ever told you I love you?”Hwangbo mischieviously asked.” As far as I can remember, I never told you I love you”, and again rolled down laughing.

Hyun Joong started sulking after her girlfriend’s remark. Hwangbo tried to feed him a mouthful of popcorn which he immediately refused. She left for a while and came back with a tub of HyunJoong’s favorite ice cream. She immediately offered him the spoon to share it with him, but the man is sitting still and would not talk to her.

“Alright, alright, you won”, Hwangbo said to appease the sulking boyfriend. " Of course I love you. Can’t you take a joke?"

“I am serious Buin. I wanna know why a woman like you loves me” Hyun Joong answered in a very sad voice.

“Okay. I love you because you’re my Shillang. It was a fake marriage at first but you showed me how married life can be like. You treated me well and life was very exciting” Hwangbo explained.

“Even if I am a jerk at times? Hyungjoong inquired to which she replied. “I have to be honest. There are times that I felt so disappointed and annoyed with you. But you were able to compensate it by all the good things you’ve done for me. When we parted ways in the show it broke my heart into million pieces. Good thing you never gave up on us”. Then kissed Hyun joong on his cheeks.

“Is that all?” HyunJoong asked again.

Shyly this time, Hwangbo answered, “I love you because you’re an Idol. Call me shallow, but who’s not gonna love someone as handsome, well, actually, as pretty as you? You’re young, talented and fun to be with. Your spontaneity always keeps me on my toes. I love your calls in the wee hours of the morning and your out of this world text messages. "
She added.

“But do you know the main reason why I love you, shillang?” Hwangbo this time asked his boyfriend.Hyunjoong nodded his head with a glimmer in his eyes. “I love you because I do”. Hwangbo declared. “I even caught myself asking the same question you’ve asked. The reasons I already told you were just icing on the cake. I love your 4dness and even your short temper. I can come up with a lot of reasons but to put it simply, I love you because you’re you. I love Kim Hyun Joong.” and punctuated each word with a kiss.

Hyun Joong, ever so happy after what Buin had said simply uttered. “Thank you for all those kind words, Buin. Thank you for loving me and you know I love you just the same.” “Now, let me have that spoon and stop hording that tub of ice cream. All this mushiness is getting into me.

And the whole house was filled with the laughter of Hwangbo and Hyunjoong.

No comments: