Monday, January 17, 2011

Before and after

This is another fic written coz Im bored.  May not make any sense (just likeme) but I posted anyway... Open for any comments and suggestions..

Before you I was living a typical idol life. I love hanging out with my friends and living a carefree life. I would stay out late, frequenting clubs and have drinking sessions with the boys. Night life was always our reliever every time we have breaks.
Before you, I was sleeping God. I would always wake up late. No one can beat me in sleeping all day. If sleeping for 48 hours is allowed I sure can stay that long. Besides, hanging out with my friends, sleeping is my hobby.
Before you, I work hard to buy things I want. I would splurge on fancy, un important things. I would buy the latest gadgets on the market. I would buy expensive shoes, clothes and bags. It was like name it and I have it. I was living quite a flashy life.
Before you, relationships were not so important. I love to check out cute girls, would date them for sometime but never commit. For me relationship will only complicate things. My groupbands and family were all I have. I love being in the company of women but I love going home alone. Single and free.
Then I met you. I never thought that I can change so much. I was scared to entertain the thought that my once comfortable life was not so good at all. You have been a welcome complication.
After you, gone are the days of staying out late and long drinking sessions with the boys.  Instead I find myself looking forward to spending every minute with you. I’d rather stay in your place, play with your dogs, watch movie, or just simply chat with you.
After you, I ‘am still a sleeping God. However, this God is already owned by a Goddess whom when she summon will woke up even in deep slumber. Besides who would want to sleep if a Goddess  is waiting for you? Who would want to sleep when reality is better than your dreams?
After you, I work harder. I work harder to save for our future. I only buy things which are important.  I am not only thinking, planning life for myself but for the two of us and our would be family.  You are my inspiration and I want you to be proud of me.
After you, my life was not mine alone anymore. I ‘am now a part of the equation called “US”.  Whenever I went out and girls would approach me, all I can think of is how you will feel. I know you trust me but I’d rather not have them misunderstood anything.  What I have with you is something I never imagined. What I used to think as complication was actually the one thing that will put my life in perspective. I can never imagine spending forever with no one but you.
You are my now and my future Hye Jung. Two days from now, we will make a vow to be man and wife. I am looking forward to spending my whole life with you. I may not say this often but I would like to thank you for coming into my life.  I must have done something good in my past to deserve you.  I will show you everyday how I treasure you and love you.  I’am happy to be the man that you choose. I love you.

2 comments:

LvKprogram said...

I am glad you created this blog for all your wonderful stories.
Ang galing mo! Salamat!

emmalloyd said...

thanks for visiting my blog LVK..im so happy coz im a fan of your works.. kekeke..