Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(7th day)

Previously:
“Hyun Joong, it’s me” Hwangbo said in a very serious tone.

“Oh, Buin, you called”. Hyun joong said in a very chirpy voice.

“What are you doing? Why are you sending all these gifts? By the way I’m not your Buin anymore so stop calling me that” she said.

“Don’t you like the gifts? And besides you will always be Buin for me. It’s just you who wants to forget”. Hyunjoong replied in a sad voice.

“Shil... I mean Hyun joong, don’t complicate things. Prioritize your career. I want what’s best for you”. Hwangbo said in resignation.

“Hwangbo Hye Jung, I will not give up on you. If you want what’s best for me, then be my woman. I can give up my career just to be with you. You are my priority now and that won’t change”. Hyun joong said in a very stern voice and hung up.

Hwangbo was in a limbo the whole day. Hyun joong is upset with her but she’s more upset with herself. She wants to let him know that she still care but still scared of the possible repercussion if they would get into it. She just decided to stay at home for the rest of day. Her Mom called and invited her for dinner but she told her that she’s not feeling well and will just sleep early.


Dec 20... On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Hwangbo woke up early Monday morning. She needs to prepare for the taping of Infinity Girls. She woke up at 6:30 am, took a bath and dressed up to go to the location shoot. As with the past 6 days the door bell rings at exactly 7am.

“Good morning Ms Hwangbo. Here’s your package for the day”. The delivery man greeted her.

“Thank you, Mister”. She replied. She signed the papers and wished the delivery man a good day as he left.


She needs to rush now because the location shoot is about an hour away from her place. Gift in hand, she went back into her room. She opened the package first and tears fell as soon as she saw the gift.

7 big plastic jars filled with paper cranes

Hwangbo looked for the note and she can’t help but to cry more as she read it.

“If you fold 1000 paper cranes, love will come true. I folded more than a thousand because my love is forever. I fold cranes every time I miss you. Believe in me. I’m always thinking of you.”


She put the jars with the rest of the gift and tried to compose herself as she left for the shoot

No comments: