Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(3rd day)

 So the 2nd day, Hwangbo was touched with the gift. Two green beanies to keep her warm. Day goes smoothly for our girl. She’s busy shooting for Infinity girls until the next day. On the other side of the earth, Hyun joong is busy preparing something when he received a call.

“Oh, noona. Good afternoon. Ah....Ok.. Thanks for the info”... he said to the person on the other line.


the next day...

Dec 16, on the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Past seven am, in the set of Infinity girls, Hwangbo just finished shooting her last part when her coordinator called her to the cafeteria. A delivery man was already waiting for her when she went there. Her coordi told her that the man arrived at exactly 7am. Confused Hwangbo asked the delivery man.


“Where you the same delivery man from the past 2 days? How’d you know that I’m gonna be here?”

“Miss, yes I’ve been delivering the gifts to you since Dec14. It’s the third day and all I know is that they asked me to deliver gifts at exactly 7am. They told me the address and nothing else. Maybe you can just ask your boyfriend”. The man replied.

“So, you know who’s been sending the gifts?” Hwangbo inquired.

“Your boyfriend of course. Who else will send you these things everyday.” said the delivery man.

“ But I don’t have one”. She quipped.

“ Oh, really. Well I guess the sender of the gift like you so much then. Miss, I need to leave now, I still have deliveries.”

“I’m, sorry mister. I would just like to know who’s sending me these stuffs”. Hwangbo apologized and signed the papers. The delivery man just smiled at her and left.

Going back to the set, the other IG girls noticed the package on her hand and asked her what’s inside. Hwangbo began to open the package and took the attached card. Boram took the card on her hand and read the note out loud...

“For you to share with the rest of the girls. It’s my favorite and hope you’ll like it as well. I’m missing you”.

That earned a lot of teasing from her friends and they all laughed when they saw what’s inside the box.


Three Big rice crackers



Hwangbo grabbed the rice crackers, when her friends started getting one each. As soon as she was able to grab everything, she put it back in the box and kept it. The girls told her to share the food but she refused. She’s keeping the gifts to herself.

When the shoot was finished and she was on her way home, she was having conversion with herself regarding the gift. She’s mentally listing all the people- guys and even girls who can be linked to all the gifts. In the end, since she really cannot think of anyone, she just shrugged it off and enjoyed the rest of the day.

No comments: