Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(9th day)

previously:

Hyun Joong was preparing his breakfast in his apartment when he heard his phone. The message was from “Buin” – a name he never dare delete nor change in his contact list. Although the message was just so simple- actually it was just a mere thank you, it was enough to make him giddy and elated the whole day.

Hwangbo on the other hand was also so charmed and on high the whole day. More than the flowers it was Hyun joong’s words which touched her heart. She’s still not so used to this side of her ex-shillang but she decided to enjoy the special attention she’s been receiving.


Dec22- on the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...



Hwangbo was already wide awake early in the morning. She had a nice dream last night. She dreamed that Hyun joong will personally deliver the gifts today. She was rolling in her bed, trying to deny the fact that she’s anticipating the gifts prepared for her when the door bell rang. She quickly grabbed her robe and with a bright smile opened the door.

“Good morning Shill... Mister”. She greeted the delivery man with a little bit of disappointment.

“Good morning Ms Hwangbo. Here’s another package for you. Did he not send you one yesterday? The delivery man inquired.

“He did. He gave me 8 bouquets of flowers”. Hwangbo shyly answered.

“Ah.. Well, hope you enjoy this one” and the delivery man left after that.

Hwangbo need not to rush because her schedule is still in the afternoon. She went back into her room and tried opening the package. She decided to read the note first and again, can’t help but cry with what’s written.

“I will wear them for you anytime. I can’t wait for the day that I can be called your better half. I’m always thinking of you”
She opened the package and she can’t help but laughed this time with what she sees in the box


9 couple shirts

Hwangbo inspected the shirts. She saw a Mickey and Minnie mouse couple shirt, identical Winnie the pooh shirt and Shrek and Fiona couple shirt.

She also found 3 statement couple shirts that she like. One was: Mr and Mrs; the other one was Taken by him; taken by her and the other one I like him, I like her shirt.


The seventh shirt made her laughed. On the shirt was “Don’t stare at me, my boyfriend wont like it and don’t stare at me my girlfriend wont like it. Hwangbo nodded her head and simply said “Crazy Hyunjoong”.

Hwangbo then checked the last 2 couple shirts and was so moved with what’s written on it. The first pair was He’s my life, She’s my life shirt and the 2nd one was He’s my future, She’s my future couple shirt.

Picking up the shirts scattered on her bed, she put them back on the box and kept it with the rest of the other gift.

“ Three more days Shillang. I wonder what your plan is.” Hwangbo uttered while staring at the big WGM wedding picture she kept hidden in her closet.

No comments: