Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(epilogue)

Epilogue

It’s been a year after the memorable 12 days of Christmas prepared by Hyun Joong to get back her one and only Buin. It was Dec26 of 2010 when the news that the fake couple in We got married way back 2008 is now a real life couple. The first few months were pure struggle. A lot of Hyun joong fans were against the relationship since they thought that Hwangbo was not worthy of their idol. Some even send messages and threats so she’ll back down and end their relationship. Through all of these the couple stays strong. Both were determined to make things work out and paid no attention to all critism. At one point, Hyun joong even called a press conference to clear things up. He even declared that if people will continue saying bad things about her girlfriend there’s no other way but to quit the entertainment industry. Hwangbo also said the same things, saying she’s not afraid of ending her career as long as she’ll have her shillang by her side. A lot found that so brave and only proved that nothing can stand in between this couple. From then on, the negative feedback against them lessens and the fandom for this couple grew bigger.



Dec 25, 2011, Hwangbo just arrived from a location shoot in Jeju Island. She was there for 3 days and was so happy to be back in time for her and Hyun joong’s anniversary. Bag in tow, she opened her door and find it strange cause the door was not locked. She thought maybe her Mom is in and preparing dinner for her so he came in.

“Mom, I’m back. Mom!” she called when no one answered.

She looked around and found no one. She decided to just go to her room and rest for a while before the planned dinner with Hyun joong. She opened her room and almost tripped when she saw something. In the center of her room was a big, big box. She thought maybe her Mom bought something for her for Christmas so she better check it. Hwangbo began lifting the top part of the box when all of a sudden music filled the room.

She jumped back and was so startled when she saw her boyfriend stood up from the closed box and begin moving his hips with the music. She opened the lights to see him better and laughed out loud when she saw what he was wearing.

A bow tie and a star patterned boxers and nothing else.
She tried hard to contain her laughter but in the end she cannot help but roll on the floor laughing her heart out.

Hyun joong was so annoyed with her girlfriend so he stopped the music with the remote control he kept inside the box and stepped out.

“Yah, what’s so funny? Buin, buin! Can you stop laughing for a minute?” He yelled in total frustration. “Buin!” he yelled at her again.

Hwangbo trying to compose herself wasn’t able to utter any single coherent word. He saw that now, Hyun Joong is totally pissed off so she tried to pacify him by hugging him. She again rolled out laughing when she almost slipped when she hugged him.

“Buin, can you tell me what’s really funny?” Hyun joong questioned in a very serious voice.

“Shillang, shillang, I’m so sorry.” Hwangbo tried to answer “But what are you doing in there? How’d you get in that box and why do you have to put oil in our body?” she added.

“Buin, don’t you watched movies? It was supposed to be a sexy dance prepared for you. You shouldn’t have laughed” and he began sulking in a corner.

Hwangbo just smiled at her boyfriend. She walked towards him and explained.

“Shillang, no need for you to do that sexy dance. You are sexy enough even if your just sitting there looking at me. Don’t you know I like you just as you are?”

“But I want you to see me as a man. I prepared this as a surprise for our anniversary.” Hyun joong answered with a pout.

“Shillang, look at me.” Hwangbo asked his still sulking boyfriend. “I already know your man enough. No need to prove that anymore. You made me see you and believe in you since last year. When you started sending me gifts, when you stood up to those people against us, you already made me fall for you more. No need to do these stuffs.” And she gives her boyfriend a kiss.

“Buin, I love you. I would do anything just to keep you hapy. And by the way, to answer your question earlier, your Omma let me in. She helped me prepare this all for you.

“ Omo! You mean she saw you in ….that ..?” Hwangbo in shocked asked.

“Aissh, Buin! Of course not. Do you think she’ll allow me here if she knows my plan? I said I will be dressed in tux that’s why I have a bowtie.” Hyunjoong explained.

“Ok, good! Now, can you get out of that .. thing so we can have our dinner. And Shillang be sure to remove all those oils or I’ll slip every time I hug you” Hwangbo shooed him to the bathroom still laughing.

“My buin, admit it! You’re just too tempted to have your ways with me if I’m in this outfit.” He replied and steals a quick kiss before going to the bathroom.


After Hyunjoong had his bath and already dressed comfortably, he asked Hwangbo to freshen up so they can have their dinner. He already prepared everything so they can have a nice anniversary celebration. What he was not prepared for was the sight of her girlfriend coming out of her room in very sexy black lingerie…

“ Pay back time Shillang” Hwangbo huskily uttered.

“Ahhh... Buin. Co…come on let’s have dinner.” Hyun joong stuttered while staring at her girlfriend.

“Shillang, you’re drooling.” She even joked at her boyfriend and they began to eat.

Dinner was about to end when Hyun joong turned on the radio. He played his and Hwangbo’s favorite song and asked her to dance. She accepted and they swayed with the music- feeling every melody and words. When the song finished, Hyun joong suddenly get down on his knees.

“Hwangbo Hye Jung, you know I’m not a traditional guy but I’ll do this for you. “He paused for a while searching for his trembling voice.

“Will you marry me and start Kim soccer team with me” Hyun joong asked shaking with nervousness and presents a beautiful solitaire ring.

“ Yes shillang.. With all my heart.” Hwangbo exclaimed and hugged him so tight.

Hyunjoong slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. It was already getting way too intense when Hyun joong suddenly blurted out

“Buin, come on, let’s put this sexy lingerie to good use…Kim soccer team on its way!!”


Hwangbo again laughing her heart out replied

“Only if you put back that bow tie and star patterned boxers Shillang” and she runs towards her room.


I will leave it all up to your imagination on what happens next..

No comments: