Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(5th day)

      Hwangbo was out the whole day. After her 1 hour gym training she went to MBC studio for her TV guesting. She and Boram will meet in the afternoon for their usual weekend chat. Boram was already waiting for her and she immediately left after the show ended.

“Hi there, girlfriend!” Boram greeted Hwangbo. “Just finished shooting?”

“Yeah... Im so tired” she replied. She ordered orange juice as the waiter arrived.

“ Hey, something wrong? You look so distracted” Boram, looking at her curiously asked.

Hwangbo took a deep breath and replied. “Remember the gift I received the other day?” Boram nodded. “It was actually the 2nd gift. I’ve been receiving gifts every morning since Dec14. I received 4 call cards this morning”. She added.

Boram squealed in delight “OMO! You are one lucky girl! You should be happy. Who is it from?”

“That’s the problem. The sender is still anonymous. I can’t seem to figure out who’s sending the gift. I’m thinking of someone who can be it but I’m not sure.” She answered.

“Who do you think it is?” Boram asked.

“I think it’s Hyunjoong” Hwangbo answered in a small voice.

“Your ex-shillang!” Boram almost screamed.

“Boram, lower down your voice. I’m not yet sure, ok.” She answered while glaring at her friend.

“Isn’t it romantic? He’s courting you and this time is for real”. Boram replied

“But I can’t get into a relationship with him. It’s too complicated.” Hwangbo rebuts.

“Unnie, it’s high time you get into one. If you really like him, then go for it. He’s not an idol anymore. If he likes you which I bet he does, then there’s no problem.” said her friend.

Hwanbo again asked. “Do you think he’s serious?”

Boram rolled her eyes and answered back. “Hello? Sending gifts every day? Of course he is!”

“Ok, ok, if its him, then I’ll think it over” Hwangbo said still undecided.

Dec18, on the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Since it’s a free weekend for Hwangbo, she’s still asleep when the door bell rings.

“Ah... Is it 7am already?” “Never mind, I’ll go back to bed after this”. Hwangbo grabbed her robe and opened the door still trying to fix her hair.

The delivery man greeted her and handed her a box bigger than the previous package.

“It’s a little bigger that the past gifts right?” the man said with a smile.

“Yes. I wonder what this is”. She replied and handed the man the signed paper.

As soon as the delivery man left, Hwangbo closed the door and tried to open the package. However, she found instructions on top of the package. It says to read the note before opening the box. So, Hwangbo took the card and read it.

Hye Jung, sending this gift to you will be a giveaway as to who I’ am. I would just like you to know that my life, well, our life will never be the same without you. You changed me. I am a better person now because of you. I’ am willing to prove myself to you – over and over again as long as it takes. Believe in me. I’m always thinking of you.

Hwangbos’ heart was beating so loud. She’s going to finally going to find out who’s behind all the gifts. She tried opening the package but her hands were shaking. It’s like she was transported back to WGM times- when Hyunjoong asked her to open the guitar case filled with paper cranes. She took a deep breath- count one to three and opened the box. She almost dropped it when she saw what’s inside.

5 SS501 cd’s.

Hwangbo ran back to her room and look for her phone. With mixed emotions, she said to the person on the other line. “Boram, its Hyun Joong. What will I do….”

No comments: