Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas…(6th day)

Previously:

“ Boram, its Hyun joong. What will I do?” Hwangbo asked her friend.

“Hello Unnie! Just enjoy it. Why are you so scared?” Boram asked back.

“I don’t know. Maybe because I fell for him back then and I know that like him still” She answered.

“ Unnie, you should be happy. He likes you. Well, actually I think Hyun joong loves you. Believe in that guy”. Boram replied.

“I’m really scared. I want to be with him too but there are a lot of odds against us”. Hwangbo answered back.

“Unnie, he’s trying to prove himself to you. Give him a chance. Give yourself a chance. “ Boram ended. Hwangbo just sighed and said goodbye to her friend

Hwangbo was so distracted the whole day. Good thing she’s free or she’ll be a total disaster. She decided to stay at home and rest. Since she has nothing to do, she opened the TV and channel surf. The first thing she saw was Hyunjoong’s and SS501’s MV- Love Ya. She turned off the TV in an instant. Hwangbo just went to her room, opened her laptop and surf the net. While checking random site, she saw Hyunjoong’s pictures during Asian launch of The Faceshop. She closed her computer and uttered in annoyance.

“ AHHHhh.. The whole world is conspiring against me. Why do I have to be reminded of him every minute.”

Dec19, on the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Hwangbo woke up early. She didn’t actually sleep well last night. She was so restless and was thinking a lot. At 6am, she was already dosing a cup of coffee while trying to figure out what to do. She began tidying up her apartment. She tried not to notice the time, but she glanced at the clock every now and then. Hwangbo was trying to fix her closet and jumped off when the bell rings. She walked out of her room still trying to compose herself. Its 7am again.

She opened the door, took a deep breath and smiled at the delivery man.

“It’s the 6th day Ms Hwangbo. Your man is really something. When I was courting my wife, I just used to send her roses and even that was very seldom. This guy is so persistent and must like you a lot” the delivery man said as he hands the gift.

Hwangbo smiled at the man and asked shyly. “Do you think I can trust him”?

“What I can only say is, Trust in what you feel”. The man answered briefly and left.

Hwangbo closed the door with the package in her hand. She looked for the card before opening the box. The note says:

“I know it may seem childish but I will do this for you over and over again. I’ll try to put a smile on your face every time. Know that your happiness is my joy in life. I’m always thinking of you”.

She began to open the box with a shaking hand. If her heart would stop beating so fast, she would actually laugh but she can only smile when she saw the gift.

Six peanut cracker necklaces


Hwangbo put the gifts back in the box and went back to her room.

“ I can’t go on like this. I need to face my fear.” She said to herself in the mirror. She grabbed her phone and dialed a number she memorized by heart.

“Hyun joong, it’s me.” Hwangbo said in a very serious tone…

No comments: