Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can you keep a secret?

   Most people thought that after their stint in Wgm they already separate ways. They never appear in any show together. Even when they attended and won last 2008 in MBC awards, both just gave cold shoulder to each other. A lot of fans were hoping that they would end up together but it seems to be impossible with their current set up. What they have before started and ended with that show.

  Hwang Bo Hye Jung walks so fast with Jins in hand. She’s going nowhere but just keeps on walking. She’s just in her sweats and loose jean, walking at around eight in the evening mumbling over and over. She reached a park and chose the most secluded part. She sat down on a bench and put Jins in the ground. Jins started walking away but she grabbed her and started conversion with the startled dog.

“Jins, what am I going to do now? It seems my heart will break anytime soon. I lied to Shillang. I said its okay to have that sexy scene but it’s not. I said I’m going to be mature enough and understand that it’s all work, but I’m really jealous. I’m not okay. Yes, I want him to be a big star, I want more projects for him but I’m really hurting.”

The dog just stared back at her. She continued her long speech with tears falling. “Shillang will be mad at me if he knew. I know I should trust him but… ahhhh.” Hwangbo groaned.

“Jins, am I crazy? I know its irrational being jelous and I really do love him”. It’s hard keeping this relationship a secret for so long. I don’t have anybody to confide with or cry with when I’m down. Just stay here with Mommy, ok, Jins?” And she hugged the dog so tight.

Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching. She looked around, trying to find if someone over heard her outburst earlier when a familiar figure stood in front of her.

“So, you’re just here? I thought you’d go somewhere far. What are you doing here, Buin?” Hyun Joong asked. “Wait, are you crying?” and he sat down beside Hwangbo.

“Im okay, Shillang. I just went out for a while to get some fresh air”.

“Don’t lie to me, Buin. I can see that you’ve been crying. Is this because of the drama?” he asked. “You know I’ve told you countless of times that it’s nothing. It’s all for the show. If I need to kiss or hug her, I just imagine happy thoughts with you and imagine our life with our future kids. If people find it to be realistic it’s because I’m thinking of you. Don’t you trust me, Buin?” he ended.

Hwangbo just leaned her head on Hyun Joong’s shoulder. “ I do trust you Shillang, I do. It’s just that sometimes I feel insecure. As much as I would like to deny it but…” Hwang bo paused for a while and shyly said “I’m jealous.” Hyun joong pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead.

“It’s a good hearing you’re jealous. You love me enough to feel that. But I will say it again Buin and listen carefully. It’s you for me and no one else. I’am really sorry for keeping our relationship a secret. I just want to protect you from all negative comments and anti’s. I am just waiting for the right time to tell the whole world how much I love you and that we are now engaged”.

“As long as I have you here Shillang, everything’s gonna be ok. I love you Hyun joong and I’am sorry for being so childish.” Hwangbo pulled her boyfriend and gave him a kiss.

“ I love you too, Hwang bo Hye Jung. Now, come on. Let’s leave before someone caught us here. Come on Jins. Let’s go!” Hyun joong and Hwangbo walked away hand in hand with Jins in tow.

As the two walked away, a shadow came out from behind a trash bin.

“Gosh! It’s so hard hiding in that bin. But it’s all worth it. I’m so happy. I‘am now privy to a very big secret. It‘s not just a wild fancy after all. I just need to keep this to myself until they announce it. I can keep a secret, right? I’ll just leave for now.” The figure started to leave and every now and then skipping and dancing while walking away

2 comments:

unknown specimen said...

hahaha, may stalker sila HB at HJ, ikaw yun noh, lloydie?

emmalloyd said...

psssstt...wag ka maingay..secret nga eh.. hehehe