Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong's Love letter

My first ever fanfic for the joongbo couple. This was intended for Hwangbo's birthday. This was posted on my previous blog which I have deleted.

Kim Hyun Joong's Love letter

Dear Buin,

It’s your birthday today. I don’t know how to make this day very special for you. You know I can’t be with you today but I will try my very best to make you happy on your special day.

It’s been two years. Two beautiful long years of being together. It’s not always a bed roses for us. I know its been hard being in a relationship with someone like me. For one, I never imagined that I would fall for a woman like you. But I fell- and I fell hard. I built a wall around my heart but in the end, your good nature and beautiful soul broke my barrier. You were able to bring out the real me and you love me just as I’ am.

Your laughter has been a constant reminder to me that whatever life throws at us, things will be okay. When I’m feeling down, I just have to hold your hand and I know I will never be alone. And at times I feel like I cannot go on, just one look at your sleeping face beside me and I know I have a reason to hold on.
 Buin, I know it’s not easy being in a relationship with me. I know I’m not always there to take care of you. We cannot even go out on just like every other regular couples. But just as long as I have you, as long as I can spend my every free minute with you, this is enough.

Happy birthday Buin. I know I cannot give you everything but I will try with all my might to keep you happy.  I can see myself growing old with no body but you. Only you can fill my heart with so much love. I will try to show you everyday how much you mean to me. My thoughts are always of you and how I would like to spend my life loving you. I will love you till this lifetime ends and as a new one begin. You are the definition of forever for me. I love you.

yours forever,
shillang

No comments: